tuscl

Are these girls really getting themselves off during dances?

I'm a relative new guy to the game but have become a regular at my local club. It's a bikini bar due to local laws and is known to be a low mileage no extras place. There is no true VIP section - just $1 dances at the bar or your table and "in the back" dances which are semi-private at best ($10 a dance). Since they're so cheap I've had multiple dancers back for 6 to 7 song dances. Most of the dances are very tame, but two of them have been higher mileage with some really great grinding. During both of those the dancers claim to have "come" during the dance. My assumption is that this is some SS, which also goes along with my general thought that everything seen and heard inside of a club is basically BS. But the fact that both dancers who were grinders said this and there was some other .. physical .. evidence, makes me wonder. Thoughts?

26 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Some are telling the truth and some are telling tales. I’ve had some that I knew got off (or they were the best actresses ever) and others that said they did and I’m like “ugh yeah right.”
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Why would a dancer lie to you?
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    You are right to assume "everything seen and heard inside of a club is basically BS" but some small percentage of dancers do get off during a nice physical lapdance. I would assume the number is way below the percentage of guys that get off during the same type of dance.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I’ve only had one dancer who told me that who I believe. She was a milf looker with a gorgeous face, big juicy fake boobs and a fit body (a solid 8 or 9 in her late 30s when I met her, probably a 10 in her prime) who was low mileage when I first met her and not really one who hustled for money. She claimed to be physically attracted to me and it was when I was in my prime physically and in great shape so it’s possible I guess.
    Anyway, after being really conservative the first couple times I took her back she told me, “my man left me and your the hottest guy that comes in here - I’m gonna enjoy myself”. She went from no pussy touching-no kissing to DFK and full FIV while giving a HJ - and her pussy was always really wet. She always had to go change her bikini bottom after our time together.
    Unfortunately she put on weight, I lost interest and she retired.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If they find you attractive and or are drunk and high enough and you're paying $$$ yeah .... lulz
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    If you're fingering a dancer and she squirts on your leg, before doing something totally inappropriate in a semi-private dance, the yes, she enjoyed it ...saying this for a friend.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    As a female I will say it’s really not that far fetched. I’ve seen people say why would women want to grind on jeans but as someone who was a serial grinder before I finally lost my virginity light years ago I will say it works.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I’ve heard blah is getting her knives off 🔪🤓 Body fluids are squirting everywhere
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Others said it. Some girls are all show and some do. If it's just for fun and you're getting what you want out of it then great. If she's trying to string you along for more dances so she can "get off", then maybe you start doing the ROI in your head.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Do some girls really enjoy their work? Yes, they do. But most dancers that make good money are good at creating the ultimate fantasy. And dont' you enjoy yourself more if you think the girl is enjoying herself ? Sure you do. I used to worry about it. Now I just enjoy the experience. If she's faking it, I don't really care.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I stimulate her W-spot (Wallet Spot) with my giant bulge (of twenties), and it gets her off every time.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    With me, I'm pretty sure they almost always do. If not during the dance, maybe later at home, or next week. Eventually . . . .
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    For the most-part it’s impossible to know – I’d assume it’s a minority that get off w/ just dances – not saying it doesn’t happen but it’s the exception and not the norm – and experienced dancers are very-good at making every-PL feel like he’s the exception (“most guys in here are creeps but you’re awesome”; etc).

Reality is that custies go to the club for the experience but dancers go to the club solely for the $$$, w/ some exceptions (and again half of PLs feel they are the exception) – most of these girls already have a man outside the club and are getting fucked by their man (or not uncommon for them to have a female, sometimes a fellow-dancer, as the person they get busy with).

At the end of the day it really doesn’t matter – we are still PLs and we’re still gonna pay for it either way and either way we pay to be wuth them then they go home and fuck and suck their S.O. and buy him stuff with the $$$ she got from us – just the reality (w/ some rare exceptions) – at the end of the day she’s a provider; it’s not as if the avg custy is gonna have/want a relationship with them (if they know what’s good for them) – so it’s just needless wheel-spinning to give this much credence.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Glad I stopped going to clubs after the last lockdown in December. I have my semi-sugar baby I usyally see a couple times a month that I've known for years. Other than that I've tuned out of this Clown World. Don't even care anymore. To hell with it, in the end does it really matter?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s possible a small number of dancers actually cum during a dance - but it’s a very small percentage. Remember, these girls can be excellent at creating the facade of sexual desire. If you feel like you are making her cum - as you become highly aroused - it’s more likely you will buy more dances.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I can't even get off during a lap dance because it has gotten too old hat. I need something more exciting and I'm sure that it is the same with the dancers. If you can get FIV then maybe. They only ones I'm positive about have happened in VIP or OTC.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I enjoy sex the way I enjoy it, so when I am with a dancer I try to make it the same. If it works great; if it doesn't, A for effort.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I’m with Warrior on this. It’s better if she acts like she’s into it. Is she really? Why should I care?
  • ancientlurker
    3 years ago
    > As a female I will say it’s really not that far fetched. I’ve seen people say why would women want to grind on jeans but as someone who was a serial grinder before I finally lost my virginity light years ago I will say it works.

Are you saying you prefer jeans to slacks?
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    It's plausible, but not probable that they get off on EVERY dance.

I met a tiny blond stripper at Deja Vu North Hollywood in the early 2010's who would occasionally take my hand and place it on my right knee, palm up in the regular dance booths (bill-fed machine, $20/song). She would then have me point two middle fingers straight up. Next she would pull her panties to the side and mount my fingers so she could ride them for the next 2-3 songs until my pants around my knee were soaked. I was happy to oblige, of course. Oddly, the few times I suggested we escalate the action either in VIP or OTC, she would always smile and tell me she didn't do extras...

So I would just do the walk of shame to wash my hands, dry my pants, and laugh.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Can it happen? Sure. I had a girlfriend in high school who could get off from grinding when making out.

Is it common? Definitely not. For most women it's not the sexiest environment. And most women prefer to actually like the guy they are grinding on.

That said, legitimate wetness can happen. End of the day you can go with it or not but don't grill her about it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If its between a dancer and just a customer its next to nonexistent. If she's high she can relax enough maybe. Or if you pay her enough. But girls are stressed out at work. It's all about money and making enough. Of course they'll act like they enjoy everything. Youre buying a fantasy.
  • BGSD3100
    3 years ago
    Does it matter?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've turned a lot of dancers on.

One time I used Molly with a dancer in the club.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I’ve turned more dancers on with my wallet than you have with Molly
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nah you can't compare the 2. Try it some time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion