tuscl

day one with the rona....

Saturday, January 9, 2021 5:21 AM
well here i am sick as shit... day one and i feel like i cant breath... fever body aches and just feeling unpleasant at the moment. heres to 14 more days in quarantine...

32 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.
  • poledancer83
    3 years ago
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Hang in there. Do telemedicine appt with your doctor ASAP. Get treatment doc prescribes - you’ll feel better and keep it from going from flu symptoms to respiratory infection. Infusion nurse will come to you if necessary- much better than going to hospital. Good luck ! Keep us posted.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That sucks. I hope you recover without getting worse. Get your rest - and I hope your body heals quickly. I will be thinking of you.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    It comes in waves. Sometimes you will start to feel better one day, and then symptoms come back. After 2-3 weeks of the back and forth it can seem like the biggest mind fuck ever played on you. Get well soon, and if you get a chance have someone get you watermelon. I found it was the best for keeping hydrated and getting something g in your stomach since the appetite wains.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    So sorry to hear that. My son had it felt bad for 3 days then pretty kicked it. Lets hope you're over it in two. Any idea how/where you picked it up?
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    Get well soon 🥰
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Like others said contact a doctor and follow their plan and also remember to stay well hydrated and make sure you are getting proper nutrition. When my parents had it they were advised by a friend to drink some Pedialyte type drinks instead of just water to help replenish their systems more fully. While that didn't necessarily help cure any symptoms it did help keep their bodies stronger and better able to fight the virus. I hope you feel better soon.
  • poledancer83
    3 years ago
    thank you all... im assuming i picked it up from work :(
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Best wishes and get well soon.
  • lotsoffun201
    3 years ago
    Get well soon, and at the first sign of it worsening head to the ER
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Hoping that every day gets better. Take care and best wishes.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Get well soon.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Meat’s description is exactly how I felt when I (most likely) had covid. Hope you feel better soon.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Get well soon.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Hope things improve soon PD.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Get well soon
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    get well soon and be strong, i have friends with it , and all recovered full in 2 week , i have been lucky, no china virus yet, but remember the survival rate is 99%
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    You’re young and have a great chance of full recovery. Best wishes to you. Do you have a roommate or someone to check on you should you not be able to get to a phone if needed?
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Sorry. Get well soon.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    McNulty you sly dog, that's what PMs are for lol
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Get better quickly, PD!😷🤧🤒
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Hope you feel better soon PD
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    I’ve had it twice, u will beat it. Stay hydrated and get rest if u can. Take care.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I had it the month of December. Sticking to the meds the doc prescribed was essential for me. I now just have an occasional cough. It was a bitch for 4 or 5 days then mellowed out
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Get well soon. Make sure you are watching you O2 sats for at least 10 days. If they fall below 92 percent for more than 4 hours, go to ER. If you need a personal assistant to check your lungs via palpitation, just let me know. I’m probably no more than a 12 hour drive away.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    3 years ago
    I pray for you and ye shall be blessed
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    How are you doing PD? Feeling better I hope.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    get rest, drink plenty of water, and no sex
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Any news, PD?
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Bumping this thread because it has been 11 days now. Hope you're doing well and on your way to a full recovery. Give us an update, PD.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    I want to know and wish you well also.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion