tuscl

2ICEE Is obviously ICEYLOCO

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
isn't he banned?

11 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Very observant willy. You figured out what everyone else knew a month ago.
    Regarding banning, I'll save you a month by mentioning his iceyloco moniker is banned, he signed up as 2icee to get around that. When he gets banned again he can come back with another icey variation such as iceysucksdogdicks or iceytakesituptheass.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Jonathan99 will be around soon to dislike your comment @TheeOSU.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Jonathan99 will be around soon to dislike your comment @TheeOSU."

Just like clockwork.
    The odd thing is desertscrub liked and disliked my comment so that's a wash.

Getting back to little johnny, I've been holding off on posting my theory on who "she" is but it's coming, just a matter of time.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    To me there is absolutely nothing as fucking mentally ill as multiple profiles and/or getting banned. I have had the same s/n on everything from this to fantasy football for fucking well over 20 years. Anyone who needs an alter ego profile is simply a fucking lame coward with nothing of value to offer anyone.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "Jonathan99 will be around soon to dislike your comment @TheeOSU."

Why would I care about a dislike from someone who has never contributed to the forum or submitted a review. Trolls gonna troll.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    jonathan99 can only communicate like tuco salamanca from breaking bad.

with the eyes and with one finger. it's ding, ding, ding or like or dislike.

if he sees you in person and hates your guts he'll just literally shit all over himself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    The point of this thread is to troll. You are aome of the biggest trolls here.

Lulz
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle!
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    "I have had the same s/n on everything from this to fantasy football for fucking well over 20 years. Anyone who needs an alter ego profile is simply a fucking lame coward with nothing of value to offer anyone" - skibum

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    correction: actually it was hector salamanca

so hhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii jonathan99. hoooooooww are uuuuuuuuuu?

DING DING!!!

DINGALLINLING

DING DING!!

• rattdog
    4 years ago
    hiiiii jonathan,

the chorus of this jam just for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avff57CO…

RING DING DONG RING A DING DING DONG!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion