tuscl

Strip club foul balls

grand1511
Euphoria
Thursday, October 8, 2020 10:30 PM
So tonight I'm at this little club with very average dancers. Second girl I see on stage does that "clunk" where she bangs her shoes together while laying on the stage.

Except in this case, the clunk is hard enough to send one of the shoes flying out into the crowd. A gallant man retrieved and returned it to her.

We PLs sitting at the bar agreed that the rules of baseball should apply and any shoe landing outside the field of play can be kept by the fan who nabs it.

Am I right?

18 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    If she's a plain jane, just throw it back.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Why would you want to keep a stripper shoe?

I can see the idea of offering her a trade for returning it the way some players or teams will make a deal with a fan for the return of a milestone type home run.
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    4 years ago
    TWAS ME WHO RETURNED THY SLIPPER
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Only keep it if you can get the other one. You would look pretty silly walking around with just one shoe on.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Unless you enjoy cross dressing - or hoarding lucite - a stripper shoe is of no use.

I recommend taking a good sniff of the shoe and returning it quickly.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I dunno Cash, multiple girls at my club all claim to make a good bit of money selling their worn out shoes, outfits and underwear to fans, i.e. creepy motherfuckers. 🤷‍♂️
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    If it is fully structured (enclosed foot), you could order a bottle of champagne and sip it out of the shoe.

Show her you've got "sole"! 🍾🥂

Sorry, that just slipped out... 😉
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    You just reminded me of Buddy Hackett's duck joke. The shoe is on club property. You can have the shoe, but first it needs to be settled "Country Style" with the bouncer taking the place of the farmer in the duck joke.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Hate the clunk/clacking of the heels.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^
    I hate it also. Nothing sexy about that.
    4 years ago
    It is not supposed to be sexy. It is meant to draw attention to the stage and the dancer. Particularly effective when there is a dumbass sleeping at the rail
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    A really hot hound spinner stripper told me a guy had stolen her bag containing her stripper heels and outfits. She had the tightest little body you could imagine. She asked me, “Why would a guy want my shoes and g-strings?” She was young and didn’t know a lot about men.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Young - not hound - believe me - she was no dog
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Common sense would be for whoever is closest to it to give it to her
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Could create a lead in to a wardrobe malfunction convo, I suppose, if she’s a gal you’re interested in.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    LOL at least she didn't hit a customer with the shoe 🤣

Some of these responses are great
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    "You just reminded me of Buddy Hackett's duck joke. The shoe is on club property. You can have the shoe, but first it needs to be settled "Country Style" with the bouncer taking the place of the farmer in the duck joke."

^^^ incoherent
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^^ Imbecile with a feces fetish
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion