tuscl

Whales

Monday, September 21, 2020 4:32 PM
I fucking hate when you try to make a quick SC visit after work and the bitch you want is being consumed by some overweight dope boy. Fuck that shit pisses me off. Wasted 2 hours and I still gotta workout and be up at 4:30AM. Just trying to get my dick grinded before I grind this weight. Fuck! Time gone

83 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lol somebody was drinking while trying to wait.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    That is sooo sad. Your expectations were not met.

Damn. Tough break.

I hope I never have my expectations not met in a strip club. Best wishes next time. Oh, well, lift on.
  • Icey
    4 years ago

I never had a problem getting a bitches attention even when shes with someone.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Was he wearing a 3 piece polyester white suit ?
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Would it have stung less if the whale were "AHB" or skinny ? Anyway, as a minnow (lol) I can kinda empathize with you.
    Yet that is 1 of the pitfalls that comes with the territory. I learned a long time ago not to be too fixated on 1 ideal dancer and broaden my expectations a bit. Did you not find any other dancers remotely interesting ? Either expand your field, or as rick dugan might say, man up or pony up by getting in earlier and putting forth the $$ to keep dancer from any whale.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You can always have a bouncer ask her to go see you for a while if you don't want to go up yourself. Its not a big deal.

I don't get the point of going and just sitting there expecting girls to come up to you then acting butt hurt when you don't get what you want
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I tried to think of something to write other than LOL...
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    It pisses me off when a dancer won’t suck me off for free. I mean, doesn’t she realize I’m a minimum wage loser. Why would she spend time with a guy who throws money at her ? Life is so unfair.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    We've had these battles/"discussions" in the past and it's been as contentious as our current Congress and as agreeable - it is what it is
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Get used to it. We've all been there. Some whine and bitch more than others ;)

NAAAASTY
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    Maybe go clubbing more often. The money you save on one visit can be spent on the next.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Wow! Fat lot lizzards need loving too! There is no need to call her a whale😠
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Did you forget this is a money game?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “Fairness is a subjective idea that impacts our decisions and limits our opportunities in life.”

Have the coolness and calmness to accept the things you cannot change,

The courage to change the things you cannot accept,

And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those you have to kill today because they got on your way.

:D
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    I can emphasize with you. Happens to me all the time since I travel a lot and am not a regular in most of the clubs I go to.

I lot of time “if” the girl breaks free I often get an apology, like “sorry I know you wanted some dances but this guys a regular and I make a lot of money off of him every week so I can’t piss him off.” I understand that, a lot of PLs here don’t.

There was this girl I used to like at Penthouse Detroit years ago, very cool stripper. She worked every single Friday and Saturday night. For like 3 years I’d always see here there when I was in town. If she was free from her whale she’d hang out with me, but if he wanted her he would send a bouncer over and she’d have a panic attack. She’d run over to him and he’d always berate her in the middle of the club, humiliating her. Felt bad for her, who am I? A guy that sees her 3-4 times a year, he’s a guy that sees her probably 3-4 times a week. She’s gotta do what she’s gotta do to keep him happy, his weekly contribution alone is probably making her rent and car payments.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    In a strip club the Law of the Jungle applies. The big animal eat first and the whiny desperate little ones get the leftovers. ;)
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @RickDugan - I am going to do something that I rarely do - quote a pompous asshole:

"your entire off point response, especially this last sentence, shows just how emotionally stunted you are. Clearly you simply could not process the human nuances involved.
    Clearly she prefers being on EBT to being with a guy "with a boring job and a decent income who is overweight, ugly, socially awkward, looks like he couldn't take a teenage girl in a fair fight and whines like a sissy every every time he opens his mouth." Otherwise she would be with that disadvantaged dude instead. After all, you don't really believe that she doesn't understand her options, do you? 😀
    Natural selection works in many ways dude. It instinctively deters us from breeding with people who have physical and/or behavioral defects so that we do not carry those same defects forward. It's a cool story when a guy is able to overcome those defects to make a decent living, but it doesn't change those biological challenges.
    Once again you're welcome. 😉"
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Winex, you only believe that this comment applies because you are *once again* struggling to differentiate between the choices she makes to earn income vs. how she chooses a mate.

In the first case, you mistook a girl's desire to earn money ITC by dealing with guys like you as an indicator of her broader life priorities.

Now you are doing the reverse, not understanding that the fat loaded guy gets the girl ITC while she is working - just not once she's off the clock.

I joked about you being on the autism spectrum before, but your inability to process these nuances is starting to confirm the joke as a reality.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    OK, I get it now - you aren't just an asshole, but you are also an idiot. You didn't understand a single word you read in the other thread.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "In a strip club the Law of the Jungle applies. The big animal eat first and the whiny desperate little ones get the leftovers. ;)"

^ I agree, ricky eats sausage likeban animal! He really goes at it until he os covered in sausage gravy! He always eats first 😉
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Win I got it just fine. You are not the complex Sphinx that you think you are, but rather just a bitter lonely dude who thinks he is being clever and who vastly overestimated his own intellect.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "a quick SC visit after work and the bitch you want is being consumed by some overweight dope boy"

Why not make an appointment with her, she'll probably direct you to a time her whale isn't there. I'm not particularly interested in competing with a whale either, especially one who is her regular.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Good idea. Some of these bitches are business women who don't have time for walk-ins/drive-bys. Pick up a business card and schedule a date, time, and requested service through her hotline.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @RickDugan - good point. I did neglect to mention that your delusions of adequacy demonstrate a classic example of the Dunning Kruger effect.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve, a hotline? How about a web app augmented by chat bots?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Catch her while her regular is in the bathroom, tell her you'd like to see her when she's free. It isn't that hard.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "^ Good idea. Some of these bitches are business women who don't have time for walk-ins/drive-bys. Pick up a business card and schedule a date, time, and requested service through her hotline."

I send her a dick pic with something like "4:00?" written on it, but same kind of idea
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I'd say her best times are either 4:20 or 6:09.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Absolutely you should be scheduling/arranging your time if there is a specific girl you want to see.

You are mad because you can't get what you want, when you want it. The dancer is being opportunistic when she works a job that has no guarantees.

These days I'll schedule/arrange my time much more often than not. If it is just a visit with nothing planned I mentally just make a list of 2-3 girls I'd like to see and wait until one of them appears available and then approach her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    A PL shouldn't have to make an appointment to get some dances from a dancer and then have her go back to table-confinement - I assume the OP showed up, saw a particular dancer he'd like to get dances from, but was unable bc she was on table-confinement
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I think he was on table confinement too if he sat for *2 hours* just for her to hopefully notice him.

I'm ignored 90% of the time I go mongering. If I was never pro-active in getting the girl I want myself whether or not she was tied up, then I'd never have anything to write about here.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    If a girl is just sitting with a guy, most clubs I've been to still have the girl go up on stage. It's not hard to give a tip that will catch her attention if you are really interested in getting dances from her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    We've had these discussions b/f - many regulars will fire a dancer if she goes off and gives another custy a dance while he's there - thus going up to her at the stage can often get you a "I can't" or "I can't bc my regular is here"; so basically every other custy is frozen out.

IDK if the OP had a chance to approach her on stage or not.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "most clubs I've been to still have the girl go up on stage"

A lot of clubs local to me have girls getting skipped on stage (paid by her or custy to the club) or bought off stage for the night. Some of the most popular dancers don't see the stage after their first set, if they even get there at all.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    The hole-in-the-wall joint that I frequent most often has a lot of cheap-ass jerks. Some won't even keep a few singles on the bar. They wait for the girl to shake her booty, then they want to feel her up, and finally they reach in their pocket (make a big show of it) and take out one dollar that they want to shove all the way down her bikini bottom with a pussy feel. I'm no high-roller, but I hate scumbags like that.
    If I see a girl I like who's sitting with another guy, I'll buy her a drink and have the bartender take it over. If she raises her glass and smiles from across the bar, I know she's making money and I totally respect that. Maybe I'll wait for her, or shift my attention to someone else. But I swear, 75% of the time, she'll make an excuse and come over to sit with me.
    Like I said, I'm no big spender. But I have a reputation in this place for being a nice guy (always treat the girls with respect) and being as generous as I can afford. If a girl's spending time with me just talking, I'll throw her 10 or 20 bucks every now and then, understanding that she could be collecting singles on the tip rail.
    And I always do it discreetly, which I think is a lot more personal rather than transactional.
    I've never done a big-show money shower, but a few times I've quietly given $100 to a girl I really like. Many times I've been sitting with a girl for a while, enjoying her company, and she'll very nicely ask whether I mind if she goes and does a lap dance with some guy who pays well. Hell no I don't mind. I know damn well she's there to make her money and who am I to try and screw that up for her?
    All that said, I guess if I was a legit big-shot, I would probably pick a girl and monopolize her time for a while, but I sure as hell would compensate her enough that made it worth her time. Then I'd leave and let her go on with her business.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Complaining about whales in a strip club is as productive as complaining about the weather. Buck up bro and wait for a better day.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Whale lives matter
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So I heard a story where two whales were talking, one whale says to the other I love my life I love being a whale, smashing those boats is so much fun but you know I really hate swallowing seamen.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "@RickDugan - good point. I did neglect to mention that your delusions of adequacy demonstrate a classic example of the Dunning Kruger effect."

A dressed up version of a "that's what you are but what am I?" retort? C'mon dude, you need to be better than that. 😉
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Yep, Dunning Kruger.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "We've had these discussions b/f - many regulars will fire a dancer if she goes off and gives another custy a dance while he's there - thus going up to her at the stage can often get you a "I can't" or "I can't bc my regular is here"; so basically every other custy is frozen out."

Agreed Papi. The reason we've had this conversation so many times is because there always seems to be someone who wants to whine about what is a simple economic reality of strip clubs.

What they don't seem to get is the other side of the coin, which is that the very capitalist nature of strip clubs is what keeps them full of hot girls willing to do a variety of things for the right price. If we remove the girls' freedom to make economic decisions that they feel are in their own best interest, we limit their incentives to do any number of things, which for some may even include the incentive to work in clubs.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’ve said this many times I don’t go to a strip club for your enjoyment I go for my own what ever is going on between me and whom I chose to hang out with is none of your business if she prefers to hang out with you I won’t get mad at all I’ll just find a girl that prefers my company(money)
    The fact that you want her when I’m there is your problem not mine
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Windex really is autistic.

And as for getting attention in the club. There are too many factors. But I don't see how anyone can think its wrong for a girl to make the most money she can. Its her job. Why would she tell $1000 to go away so she can be with $100
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    People have been dumping on the OP for a couple of days now. I thought the post was a little over the top and got a good laugh out of it, but all I took from it was that guy was pissed because he threw his time down a dry hole, not that he didn't understand why.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @IceyDodo - you really are an idiot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Nobody has ever blamed the dancer.

Many regulars treat the fave like a de-facto strip club wife and treat the club visit like it was a 1-on-1 date and they don't want any other guy messing with their date.

There's only so many dancers to go around and hot/good dancers at that, for dancers to be out of commission for hours on end just sitting at a table playing S.O.- in some clubs it's almost impossible to get a dance bc regulars lock up all the girls and don't tolerate them dancing for anyone else - at the end of the day there's only so many dancers to go around and it can be that both a regular can get his time with a dancer and she can also give some dances on the side if she wants to simultaneously make some quick extra cash.

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ What do you mean "There's only so many dancers to go around"
    I haven't been to a club in months, are they running out, is there a covid shortage 😁😂🤣🤣😃😄😀😁🤣🤣
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I'm just patiently waiting for OP to recover from his whale-induced rage/hangover so that maybe he'll share some more context of that day.

Or maybe he won't and just needed to blow off some steam since he couldn't blow off . . . well . . . you know.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Eve maybe he needs to swallow some seamen LOL
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I admit, that activity calms me down sometimes.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve - normally I am not overly concerned with spelling in a forum. This time I am. Seamen? Or Semen.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Try scrolling up a few posts and referencing one of my earlier posts on this thread, Context, Context !!!!!!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @TwentyFive - you spelled it with an A. That's why Eve's reaction is concerning.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Are you naturally blond or do you not get the reference to Moby Dick ?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I guess that I am just used to higher quality humor.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I guess know, seeing the jokes you've told.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    I pictured a highly frustrated man ranting with a lonely boner while reading this. Thanks for the giggle ha
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahaha I'm not just the cartoon image I pictured while reading this.

I welcome all lonely and non lonely boners.... well to some extent not if your dick looks weird 😂
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I have only 2 things to say about this thread.

1. I love being a whale.
    2. Eve, if you ever need calming, I’m here for you.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    At Lil Jayne Do. Describe weird.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Lol nidan11 hahahahahah

I guess that's up to my discretion as I see them 😂
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Do you like
    number 2 pencils or
    Michelob Ultra can Or
    Monster Can or
    Pringle’s can ?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Like Diogenes, I’ve spent my life searching the earth for a stripper with a heart of gold who performs her art out of kindness for the downtrodden PL, not in pursuit of money.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    So the OP waited for a whale to finish fucking his favorite stripper - and he paid for sloppy seconds before going to the gym. It does sound pretty sad.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I feel bad for the whales 😕

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/austr…
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I guess that I am just used to higher quality humor."

It's unlikely that you're equipped to appreciate higher level humor. If you were, you'd be able to post cogent thoughts rather than relying upon an ambiguous reference to a tenuous psychological theory that is applicable to almost all people to varying degrees and in different ways.

And once again you're welcome. 😉
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Come on Rick, that’s not fair, semen is a snicker type word, where the references to seamen just passed straight over head
    LOL
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I long for the days when my Semen shot passed over my head. Now, it just dribbles down my shaft.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @RickDugan - if you weren’t overestimating you’re ability to comprehend written words, you would understand both Dunning Krueger as well as the things I write.

Instead, you remain a legend in your own mind.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @winex not to pick nits but a guy that has so much to say about vocabulary usage and spelling, should be able to make the determination between "Your and You're"
    I'm guessing that you aren't the grammar enthusiast you think you are
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Windex makes poor attempts at arguing semantics coz he can't discuss any topics. He's too developmentally stunted. And no one cares about his obsession with stats
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Says the person being ignored by 138 people....
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    And you prove my point. You have no comprehension of social cues
  • winex
    4 years ago
    says the person who fucks dog.

• lurkingdog
    4 years ago
    I think misterorange’s idea (Sending a drink over to her as an acknowledgement) is probably the best advice provided in this discussion (other than just dealing with the laws of the jungle).
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    RE: 25's whale joke. Apparently, some people don't recognize a homophone when they see it, or else chose to make trivial ado over 1 letter. (Clues- blue/blew, dear/deer. poor/pore, seamen/semen, etc)
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Minnow - if you are talking about the word “whale” having different meanings, that is ax example of polysemy, and not a homophone.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "I think misterorange’s idea (Sending a drink over to her as an acknowledgement) is probably the best advice provided in this discussion (other than just dealing with the laws of the jungle)."

I've had guys send over drinks to a girl I was talking to two times that I can recall. I hate it and I think it's an asshole move to intrude uninvited, which is what this is, when a guy is talking to a girl. Every time this has happened I wasn't even with the girl that long. The first time it happened the girl didn't even look in the direction of the guy who sent the drink. She said "fuck him," downed the drink, and we went to VIP where she gave me a great blow job. Hopefully, she kissed him on the lips after that. The second time, I was just finishing up a few floor dancers with the girl when the drink came over. I was going to let her go, but when the drink came over I tipped her just to sit with me for a while and drink it.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    It's fun to play whale every one in a while. I'm not really a big spender, but when I'm having a nice time with a dancer, I'm not miserly either. I tip well for good service. I remember a couple of occasions where particularly good looking girls were hanging with me, doing a good job of entertaining me and I was tipping for the good service. The girls went to the stage and literally drew a crowd around the stage, and I could see guys asking for dances, tipping and pointing at their tables. Then when they got off stage, and quick round of thank yous, straight back to me. It feels good to be appreciated (for your money).
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Sending a drink is tacky. Can work if he's a time waster, but she'll leave him anyhow either way. Best bet is ask a waitress if she knows the story. He's a regular whale?? You're assed out. Move on.

NAAAASTY
  • lurkingdog
    4 years ago
    Naaaasty and DoctorEvil — good points. I’m re-thinking this . . .
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Sending a drink is dumb.

Just ask a bouncer or manager if she can come over for a bit. If they tell her to she will. Ive seen this a lot at clubs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion