I don’t understand when a reviewer mentions they’ve been coming to The Krusty Krab for years, they’re a regular at The Classy Kitten for over a decade… when it’s their first review. Claiming the Bare Necessities is your go to spot without previous reviews seems like filler.
NOTE: as far as I know all the club names listed above are fictional.


Replies (4)
For the first couple years after I got interested in strip clubs, I just went every time to the same club, as I was happy with it. It was only when that club started going downhill, that I joined TUSCL. In a quest to find a new club that was a good or better than the old club originally had been. I wrote my first review fairly soon after I joined. I guess maybe it would be suspicious, if somebody joined TUSCL, and didn't write a review for a long time after joining.
😂__~~~ seems like reviewers "jump" ✓ over for shortcuts or to make themselves look good but it's possible they found out about reviewing on tuscl late. I never found out about tuscl until after a while of strip club visits, I surfed the clubs websites & google, then someday, I just came across tuscl & decided to post a review, one club review got approved, one club was too late to submit a review, & my new strip club review didn't get approved even though it was a well written review, I guess those adjudicators just didn't like me, hahahaha. I like the simple google reviews, they usually be short phrases, paragraphs or lines straight to the highlighted points about their visits & google has lots of pics/vids u can look at with a good format for club comparison as well.
Actually, Classy Kitten and Bare Necessities aren't bad names. Lots of clubs with pussy-adjacent names and I'd be surprised if there isn't a Bare Necessities somewhere. "Krusty" and "Krab" both have negative connotations, though.
There is club called Bare Necessity south of Miami: tuscl.net
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.