Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sept. 11 2001, 25 Years Later

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

2 wks ago · 1 min read

Sept 10, 8:46 AM, 24 hrs before the 25th anniversary of the terrible attack that changed our lives, changed the world, changed America! Not the type of anniversary that should be celebrated but an anniversary that should never be forgotten!

For 25 years I as well as countless others have vowed to never forget that day. But I wonder if some day this event just becomes an after thought. I don't have exact numbers but my guess is at least a 3rd of our population wasn't born yet or so young that they didn't know/understand what happened. Or maybe some of them just don't care.

25 years later politicians who excuse or support the mindset that led to those attacks are running for office or have already been elected. New York City, the city hit hardest by the 9/11 attacks has elected one of them as mayor as have other parts of the country.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! NEVER FORGET! EVER!

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•
Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Link

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Mamdani was 9 years old when the towers were attacked, you potato brain.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

@georg "25 years later politicians who excuse or support the mindset that led to those attacks ...have already been elected. New York City...elected one of them as mayor" That is a true and factual statement... you potato brain.

I hate the phrase "the towers were attacked". The towers were not attacked. They were targeted. I could not give less of a fuck about New York City, the World Trade Center, or the people who work there. What about the Pentagon? What about flight 93? The United States of America was attacked. New York has tried to coopt and claim the pain as theirs exclusively ever since the day of. Another shitty behavior from a city full of shitty people. Their elected leaders prove how useless and shitty they are. My best friend called me after I got home from work on 9/11 and asked "What did you do?" He knew how much I hated New York City and was making a joke about it. I was aghast. America has been attacked by foreign enemies and there was nothing funny about it. Now, knowing what we do and listening to 25 years of New Yorkers whining about "their pain." I am fucking done. Biden gave Afghanistan back to the Taliban, the same group who sheltered and supported al Qaeda for years. The Clintons bombed empty tents in the desert after each prior attack, and Gore would have done the same had he been elected in 2000. We are, at this moment, as vulnerable to another catastrophic terror attack as we have been since 2001 strictly because of Obama and Biden's policies of an open and lawless border, catch and release, and unvetted illegal alien invasion. Actually we are safer now than we were two years ago, but only because Kamala failed in her bid. If any dems really wanted to remember 9/11, uphold the constitution, and protect the nation, they would start with funding and empowering ICE and DHS to round up and deport every illegal alien, starting with hispanic gangsters and military aged males from any Muslim or Asian country.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@TheOne&Only: "25 years later politicians who excuse or support the mindset that led to those attacks ...have already been elected. New York City...elected one of them as mayor"

Does that mean that since Hitler was a Christian that all Christians today should be held responsible for the furnaces? Or because some Christians today deny the holocaust and even venerate Hitler and the Nazis that all Christians today should be help liable? Or that all white people living today are responsible for black slavery in the U.S.? Or that all the Japanese living today are to be hated because of Pearl Harbor?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

@georgmicrodong are you being deliberately stupid as possible? Are you doing all your thinking with your microbrain? Seriously, your line of logic in your pathetically failed attempt at a rebuttal is so fucking stupid and lacking in facts or logic that I won't even be bothered to pick it apart. Seriously, I love an argument, but make it worth my time.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Fuck islam. The moral authority of this disgusting, gutter religion of hatred and violence, had a favorite wife named Aisha. She was nine when Mohammed Epstein connsumated the marriage,. These are the people progressives bend over and spread their cheeks for.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

The worst part about Mamdani being elected is he is incentivizing New Yorkers to come to SoFlo which is already overpopulated and overinflated price-wise and making it worse. (I really don't care if he is making NYC worse.) FTR, Yankees suck. Jeter swallows. Knicks suck (yes even now). Giants and Jets suck.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Gam... I suppose we should excuse georgies comment as people of his ilk don't comprehend reasoned thought and facts. They are prone to allowing their emotions to lead to reactionary knee jerk comments and insults. He has a history of that here over the years.

It's obvious that not only does he have a tiny dick his brain also falls in to that category. Regardless, the truth is no matter how you slice it a potato brain is leagues beyond a micro brain.

NEVER FORGET!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Exactly 25 years since the first hit at this very moment. I've been watching a program which covered from before the first hit until the building collapses. The emotions are more powerful for me now than what I recall 25 years ago!

NEVER FORGET!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The idea that we have a muslim who hates America as mayor of New York is insane. This country was built on immigration and then murdered by immigration.

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

My mother told me once that Pearl Harbor day was the 9/11 for her generation. Very few people would be around now who were sitting and listening to the radio all that day, as was the case with my mother and her parents.

I watched 9/11 unfold on a television in our employee cafeteria at work surrounded by soldiers with somber looks on their faces. I was working in a army building with a lot of them at the time. It is too bad we think of ourselves as Americans instead of Republicans or Democrats only when faced with a national tragedy. When I was a seven year old child, practically all the adults I saw looked devastated on November 22, 1963 when JFK was shot.

T
ThePuddyTat
•

AOC(unt) and Mamdani laughing as names of the fallen are read. Dems associating with an influencer who says we deserved 9/11 and it's Jews' fault for anti-Semitism. Mamdani saying the real victim of 9/11 is his aunt who gets looks on the subway with her hijab. The left hates America.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Really disappointed in but not surprised by the members of TUSCL. Only 6 people have replied and only 3 or 4 of them actually referenced the events of that/this day. PL doesn't just apply towards your interactions with strippers.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I had noticed for the past 2-3 years or so Tuscl had stopped posting 9/11 threads this time of year. It’s interesting that it’s back.

But then again , a part of me wonders whether if 9/11 had happened today if it would dominate the news cycle like it did way back then. My guess is probably the same kind of news today would be a big deal for like 2 weeks.

But either way, it was a shame that happened. I remember listening to a few geopolitical analysts that explained why the US has geographic advantage that incidents like that was more of a shock than it would have been in other countries. Let’s hope the US has its shit together enough to maintain that advantage.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

@nicespice I'm 99% sure that I posted a 9/11 thread last year, and possibly in 2024 too. That geographic advantage is the fact that we're not in a cluster of other countries like on other continents. We have have large oceans on both sides and just one country bordering us above and one below that we are 'somewhat' friends with or at least on tolerable terms. Anyway, I appreciate your perspective!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

If I had a loved on or a family member on Flight 93 that day, I would be incensed. Everyone went to NYC except Trump, who went to the Pentagon. No presidents went to a field outside Shanksville, PA, not Scranton Joe or even Hillbilly Elegy JD. The memories of the heroes of the only flight to fight back deserve better.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement