Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Has anyone taken a dancer on a trip?

R

2 wks ago · 1 min read

Just curious to see if anyone took a dancer on a trip. Every dancer has a bucket list. Not talking something exotic like a safari in Africa, but maybe to the Grand Canyon etc. What was the experience like? Any specific precautions?

Replies (10)Latest

E
ExistentialKink
•

Took one of my CFs to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica. Knew her for a few years and did plenty of OTC so knew it would be a great trip. I would not recommend taking a relative stranger on a trip - too many variables you can't control, and you're stuck together if something goes wrong.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

That's kinda like taking sand to the beach.

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

The short answer is yes. The longer answer is that I met this dancer at a local Vegas club years ago. She was definitely mature and older than most of the dancers. No kids, never had any, articulate and easy on the eyes. We had a bit of an OTC relationship that developed into a genuine friendship dating thing with no money changing hands. I used to travel fairly frequently for work gigs that were all first class events. She always presented herself extremely well and never would anyone know she was a dancer. She spoke several languages including Mandarin despite being a “gringa”. One memorable trip took me to Dallas and she came with. She mentioned she’d like to try going to a swing club one night. We broke away for the evening and went. We had a lot of fun and she was excellent company in many ways LOL. She was one of the only females I ever let come to my home.

She moved away recently but we still keep in touch. We came close to developing a long term relationship but I wasn’t, and still don’t, want any commitments. Her dancing days are behind her and I only wish her the best.

Yes, I believe you can take the right dancer on a trip as long as they have the right mindset and so do you.

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

I've known a couple guys who've taken dancers on trips, mostly shorter weekend-type excursions. I've yet to try, although it's on my list.

It's partially because conversation with strippers OTC always lags after a couple hours. I attribute this to our differing life experiences, age, financial situation, and (usually) education. While I generally have a good time, I'm often glad when they leave. So thus far, haven't tried for an overnighter or trip yet.

This has made me wonder whether FMTY girls would ever be worth the risk. They're higher end, and describe themselves as worldly and engaging on many topics. I'm curious if any PLs here ever booked a high-end traveling escort, especially sight unseen?

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

I would avoid FMTY particularly with someone you’ve never met in person with previous interactions. Like Forrest Gump said: Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you are going to get.

Profile picture for K
K
•

a few different dancers to a few vacations. four to vegas. two to mexico. orlando, miami, the grand canyon, Napa, spain... all trips were fun. none were strangers. All were women i had been doing OTC with. A few trips were with two dancers.

Profile picture for K
K
•

you asked for precautions spend a night with her before traveling. Can you two spend an entire day together and sleep together? set a budget. tell her how much she has to spend. set expectations, Does she know you expect to get a BJ a day and to bang her twice during the week? Every Day? Will she have down time or is she going to spend every waking minute with you? What activities are you planning? She may think this is one long fancy meal and shopping spree while you want to hit the great outdoors

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I would become a progressive before taking a cancer on vacation. Why ruin my favorite parts of the year?

R
ronnie50s
•

I appreciate everyone's input. Very helpful

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement