Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

3 Nevada brothels for sale for $34M

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

2 wks ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Late one night I walked into the Mustang Ranch east of Sparks. I was driving by and I thought I need to take a look and see what the attraction is. To me, it was dull and dreary. Not one single woman appealed to me. And it was way overpriced.
And so is this package deal for sale now. Way overpriced. There's better places that are much more reasonable. Both in value and appeal and in opportunity.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I remember during the 2007 Recession that porn starlets and feature strippers were working at the Bunny Ranch to make up for the drop off in business at strip clubs and paid porn sites. Now, the hotter girls still work OF and connect directly and more discerningly with fans they might turn tricks for. I guess at a brothel like the Bunny Ranch they cannot say no, but they can pick and choose after screening online with their OF and socials.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Imagine agreeing to pay $34M for this and then get denied the licenses to operate.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Lists of businesses where you want the license before you buy the property: Medical Practice Legal Practice Wealth Management World famous Moonlight Bunny Ranch brothel

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

It'd probably take years to get a good ROI. Unless you could turn it into a brothel/dispensary.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement