Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
FKK Forum

FKK sharks is now open

Garfield84

ATL

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just checked the website and they opened on June 25. However, they have guidelines. Masks only in receptionist area Not outside. Must show you vaccinated or have a negative Covid test. You may also be subject to rapid test on site. I’m still have to send LondonGuy in there and see what’s going on before I shell out $1200 for airfare ,

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

On my bucket list !

Profile picture for 623
623
•

I would wait for some recon info since a lot of the girls come from places that are still locked down and they won’t be able to travel for a while. It won’t be normal for several months and I suspect it will be a sausage fest till then. Good news though

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I strongly suspect that I'll be in Europe in 2022, so this is on the list of things to do.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Good to know. FKK Oase is also open. So is Goldentime in Vienna.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I wonder how long it will take for the girls to return from Romania and other Eastern European countries. I'll wait until next year to visit.

Profile picture for Jasdoit
Jasdoit
•

2022 is my plan to go back to paradise.

Profile picture for SteveSutton
SteveSutton
•

Yeah, just checked a few websites and looks like they've all opened up. I'm waiting till I'm fully vaccinated + 2 weeks (late August), and then may have a look at one of the FKK's near the Dutch border.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

This is great news. I have my shots, I have my passport. But what excuse am I going to make up with my wife for going to Europe without her ?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Warrior You can pull a Micheal Corleone and tell her “never ask me about my business “

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

This is great news! Juice is booking a bus ticket there right now!!!!

@warrior, I have the same exact issue.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Just come clean with the old lady and tell her you’ve been deep deep undercover as a CIA agent all these years and now they need you to go to Europe. Simple.

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

@warrior. Tell her you gonna visit all the concentration camps and invite her:. That might turn her off. It turned mine off.. off to Auschwitz I go SOLO. LoL

Profile picture for goodyman
goodyman
•

I wonder what the women there actually look like..

Profile picture for Nixur68
Nixur68
•

I’d be more interested in the clubs in Vienna and Zurich.

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

@nixur Londonguy told me Prague and Zurich were the places to go as well.. I gotta go

Profile picture for davindude
davindude
•

@goodyman I've wondered the same thing as well

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Before 10 years ago I didn’t know the real reason why to go to Europe.

Profile picture for tochka
tochka
•

I did a review of sharks a few weeks before covid.locked down. Damn fantastic place. .I am planning to return soon as reports of sexy Romanians , Eastern european blondes and chicas outnumber the guys again.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The women are fantastic. I have never seen a strip club lineup that even comes close to the FKKs. The girls are mostly young, white Eastern Europeans. I would rate most of them as 8-10.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Not judging but sounds a little exploitative. Are these young girls from Borat’s village “recruited” by that group of Albanian thugs from Taken? I don’t want to get jacked-up by Liam Neeson while he’s looking for his daughter.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement