tuscl

You know I give Icey a lot of credit

He has actually done what many thought impossible, becoming even more hated than SJG. With over 130 blocks (I didn’t even realize there was that many members on the DB) It’s downright a borderline miracle. Let’s take a second to congratulate Icey and let’s all give him a round of applause 👏

28 comments

• TFP
    4 years ago
    Quite an achievement. Let's see if we get a speech later on.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I didn’t even realize there was that many members on the DB"

Think about how many more there might actually be out there. Then think about how much more helpful this board could be if more people would stop fucking around and wasting everyone's time.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I don't care if racists and tricks hate on me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Did somebody say something?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Huh
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I didnt mind SJG, just didnt like him bumping the threads where he was having a convo all by himself. The privavy wall and FRMOS was pretty funny.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lulz
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @pistola
    Icey and SJG, among other well-hated posters here, live in their own little hallucinatory realities where they are rich, influential, and charismatic, when they actually look like this to the rest of us (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX4CU0VE…).

Both love to tell us the "right" way to SC, when we all go for different things.
    Both think they're masters of the universe when they spend excessive time arguing on an obscure website for titty bar fans, whom they hold in contempt.
    Both drop hints about how tough and rich they are.
    Both spam their sophomoric politics, which have all the depth of a mud puddle.
    Neither gets the concept of "live and let live," which should be axiomatic on a board full of libertines like this.
    Neither gets that most of us are fairly chill and easy to get along with if you don't make a clown out of yourself.

Of the two, I only blocked SJG because his sheer volume of posts, half of which have every link he visited on the internet that day, make it impossible to follow any conversation.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Basically you hate anyone who isn't a right wing trick
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I love when you make my point one post later, Icey.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Tetra-

Some large percentage of your posts are mindless barbs like "go away Trucidus." If some of the posters bother you, then simply put them on ignore. I get the feeling that you enjoy the cat-and-mouse game.

I could certainly be wrong, but just in case your passive-aggressive post had anything to do with me, I haven't started a single thread since 2015. That was done out of courtesy to Founder and the board. It's Founder's board and he could wipe out all political discussions in five minutes if he wants to.

Personally, I don't want here stories of 60-yr-old bald guys and their prostitutes. It's just not interesting to me and to each his own.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    hear*
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    He gets off on trolling . they want this forum to be old Republicans bragging about fucking hookers and anyone different is bad.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^Tetradon didn’t say anything about starting threads?

But LOL that your found yourself in his descriptions.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    According to Icey it's only ok to brag about fucking hookers if it's a threesome.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I don't pay hookers for sex
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @random, I don't know how you saw yourself in my post that specifically named SJG and Icey, but other than that bizarre reply I've never had a problem with you. In fact, generally you're a well thought out guy even if we disagree politically.

I am a couple decades shy of 60, not bald, and don't brag about extras (let alone prostitutes). You do you on this board, just like in strip clubs I only have a problem with people who spoil the environment for everyone.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    PS- I'll reevaluate my conduct when my ignores hit triple digits.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Tetra-

Notice that I posted that "I could be completely wrong."

A few hours ago @Meat told me that "everyone hates you" in a political thread about climate change. So you'll have to forgive me for the short fuse.

I didn't say that you're 60 and bald, now did I.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @random, no harm no foul. I believe in climate change, as a matter of fact. And I'm proud of my youthful head of hair (couldn't tell who you were referring to).
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Tetra, welcome to the " I don't like Ran-Dumb-Member" club ! The club is getting quite large. But Ran-dumb is entertaining to argue with, so we don't put him on Ignore. It's just more fun to abuse him.

And of course Ran-dumb, your sugar babies fuck you out of love, not because you pay them, right ?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    You meant her sugar daddys, right.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @RandomMember - that thread isn't about climate change. I started the thread, and I don't start threads about liberal pipe-dreams.

The thread is about the human tragedy of fires in Oregon.

If you want to assign a political label to the thread, "Bad forest management" would not only be more appropriate, it would be accurate.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Oh and congrats to phatty rising up to 138 blocks, if they were actual street blocks he'd be as big as a major metropolitan area. Lol
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    As I said, @Warrior, I'm on a short fuse and less tolerant to the name-calling.

More than anyone else here, I've said consistently that sugaring is a benign form of prostitution. It's not a romantic experience in any way.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Randumbmember’s thin skin got puncturedtoo many times today, the cry baby has to make excuses for his shortcomings. Speaking of Randumbmember shortcomings; paying sugar babies to spend time with him to justify his feeble minded thinking. Randumb, this site owns you and anyone who understands nuance knows it. You fail at being cool, or rational. You’re so Ran-Dumb!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Icey a real One! Salute!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Old men who love Trump and fucking hookers harassing anyone not like them.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion