Saturday, September 12, 2020 12:09 PM
Alright, few up - who owns a pair of these? [view link]

33 comments

• pistola
    4 years ago
    *fess not few
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    No front seam? How is she supposed to take your dick out and grind on it?
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I heard of similar items a while back. Years ago, there were underwear called liquid lapdance, made by the same company I believe. They had the same selling points, most amazing lapdance you'll ever experience, yada yada. I think the feedback on those underwear was that they ended up being messier than just cumming in your pants. It had a special insert for you to put your dick in and you were supposed to squirt some lube in there to make the grinding of the dancer more slippery. Problem is, once the LDK happens you're left with a mess of lube and nut all mixed in that insert. Imagine trying to clean that up in a strip club bathroom. The pants were another shot at selling to the same crowd they marketed the underwear to. I guess they're still around so someone is buying them. Long detailed article about a users experiment with liquid lapdance underwear from back in 2013: [view link] Thread about the lap dance pants from back in 2016. With one comment from the man himself, LDK82, with an unfavorable comment about them. [view link] First thread I read on these pants from when I first joined: [view link]
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I notice the model is wearing them with saddle Oxford shoes. I wonder if you can get them with a matching suit jacket and fake American Society of Chemical Engineers ID badge.
  • clubdude
    4 years ago
    Alright!!! I'm ordering a pair now!!!!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Let us know how they turn out!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Coon ass nigga a lame
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Stop running your mouth like a little bitch. You sound like an undereducated hood rat who has daddy issues.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    ChickenShit isn’t running his mouth like a little bitch. ChickenShit IS a little bitch.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’d rather be a solid undereducated hood nigga over a broke ass coon posting lap dance pants and protecting white people on a forum. 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Protecting white people? So because my opinion and world view doesn’t align with yours, I’m ‘protecting’ white people? That doesn’t even make sense. I don’t see race. I see good and evil, smart and dumb. You are just a puppet and react to every little post you see on Twitter and believe it as the gospel. Who is the true 🤡.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Breh probably gets his news Updates and worldly opinions from the comments section of WorldStar. 😂😂😂😂😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Damn u sold ya soul for some likes from old white men on TUSCL. U a sucka! 🤡 ass nigga. Keep tap dancing!
  • Onetoomany
    4 years ago
    Come on guys can't we all just get along and goto a Trump rally.!!! A place where all lives matters and we ain't all fighting over the same shit the elite rich want us too! All middle to lower classes unit and don't let the real man get ya Which is the elite rich bitches telling us we all need to give up the money and they are setting behind there rich as homes with armed gaurds. Fucking Hip O Crits!!! LOL
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Yo Breh if TUSCL is full of old white suckas and you don’t like it, why tf you here? Just to run your hood mouth like a typical hood rat? You all talk. You said you gonna got get some cops. All talk. Said you was going to stop posting about anything politics and just post about strippers. All talk. Said peace and love to all. All talk. You’re still here running off at the mouth without backing up your talk, just another hood like George Floyd running his mouth off.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - based on the way he writes and carries himself, I would guess that he has an education and a good job. Based on the way you carry yourself, I can see why you are, and will remain a loser.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Onetoomany gets it. 👍
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol this man really proud of himself for putting down his people and a dead hero at that. If that makes u feel better then do u 🤷🏾‍♂️ Fuck y’all and love. I can’t be a weak tap dancing sambo like u, I gotta have dignity and stand up for what I believe in. #blacklivesmatter✊🏾✊🏿
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I don't resonate with the concept of love and hate Cause your perspective is less effective and rather fake🤷🏾‍♂️
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Do you know what we are going to do? We are going to defend ourselves because Huey P. Newton says that, "Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner." Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner. Power: if we have the ability to define it, the only next thing to do is get organized. So when a pig walks up to you, or when a pig gets to jiving with the people you be so organized you be learning some tactics, you be learning some revolutionary principles, you be having some guns hid out somewhere, you have some proper tactics that when the pig gets to jiving with you, the pig is wrong, you whip your guns out on him, blow him away, and then you have made the ability, in fact, you have made that pig act in a desired manner
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Because the only thing your hood ass understands is violence. You don’t know how to empower yourself through education. Gtfo with that Black Panther shit. Lol at you calling George Floyd a hero. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. My heroes aren’t ODing on fentanyl sold to him by (likely) another brotha. TF u know. Stick to what you know, slinging dope at clubs, avoiding the jump out boys, and trying to fuck in the club. And pull your pants up, I know you’re one of them saggin mfs.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Huey P Newton died a violent death at the age of 47. It would seem that he overestimated his ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desire manner.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    They only go up to a 38 waist.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Whoever photoshopped that photo made those look like the most uncomfortable pants ever.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Walanon - I am sure that they are more comfortable with a dancer on your lap. But then again, what pants aren't?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @Wall - I can’t even tell where the supposed pockets are. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    According to the description the pockets are supposed to be on the sides with zippers to keep stuff from falling out. It also says that the pants are for small to medium builds only, so the best dance ever will be on a lap with the boys all crammed together screaming to get some air. If the pants are even real lol...
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    I think there is a business opportunity here to take over this market. I'll get on a zoom with LDK82 later and get his expert opinion and then start working with the boys in R&D. It's one thing to make pants for you to cum in during lap dances. That's so narrow minded. We need to make a whole platform of pants that you can cum in/on yourself ANYWHERE.
  • Longneck
    4 years ago
    Fucking brilliant!!
  • Ldkmike659
    4 years ago
    Don’t buy those pants they suck. Fabric is too coarse to give a good sensation. Softer thinner fabric pants with zippered pockets are ideal.
  • Jerzyfam
    4 years ago
    Just get the really thin jogging pants. I have a pair of asics that work great and have zipper pockets. I can't find a link for what I got but I'd suggest going to brick and mortar and touching them. Get the softest you can find. These probably would do: [view link]
  • Jerzyfam
    4 years ago
    Make sure they are dark. My stripper broad was just telling me how she bled on some guy with white pants then dude came back in the next day mad he got in trouble with his woman.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Yeah once upon a time I wore some light gray business slacks same thing happened. No wife luckily but couldn’t get the stain out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion