Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Detroit Clubs-Which ones are open

AfricanLovePimppp

Detroit-What Up Doe?

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

What up doe motherfuckers! I am back out of jail because of Covid early release! The only thing that is bad is that I cannot find any clubs that are open. Help a brother out an let me know what places are open. I am tired of wasting gas driving to closed places.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Well now I know who wrote that one Bogart's review.

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

Wait .... aren't all the Dearborn Inkster Romulus places still business as usual?

Profile picture for AfricanLovePimppp
AfricanLovePimppp
•

BTS Dearborn, Colli, Pantheon all closed when I went there in the daytime. I don't know which are open in the area. Not answering the phone either

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

AfricanLovePimppp, we've missed you bro.

Profile picture for joeblow44
joeblow44
•

Go west young man! I believe most of the clubs in the western suburbs of Detroit are open (Bogarts, H8North, Flight Club, Criket, and Landing Strip). Thought I saw a recent review on BTs, but could be mistaken. Welcome Back Pimppp! "I felt like a refugee trying to get to some pussy" is still one of the greatest lines in TUSCL history! LOL.

Profile picture for AfricanLovePimppp
AfricanLovePimppp
•

It's Joe Blow, Thee Lover Man!!! (For those that know straight up Dolemite reference!) Glad to be back!

Jackslash The Great! Man it feels like a family reunion! All we need now is Juice to pop up!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement