tuscl

Detroit Clubs-Which ones are open

AfricanLovePimppp
Detroit-What Up Doe?
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 5:09 PM
What up doe motherfuckers! I am back out of jail because of Covid early release! The only thing that is bad is that I cannot find any clubs that are open. Help a brother out an let me know what places are open. I am tired of wasting gas driving to closed places.

6 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    Well now I know who wrote that one Bogart's review.
    4 years ago
    Wait .... aren't all the Dearborn Inkster Romulus places still business as usual?
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    4 years ago
    BTS Dearborn, Colli, Pantheon all closed when I went there in the daytime. I don't know which are open in the area. Not answering the phone either
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    AfricanLovePimppp, we've missed you bro.
  • joeblow44
    4 years ago
    Go west young man! I believe most of the clubs in the western suburbs of Detroit are open (Bogarts, H8North, Flight Club, Criket, and Landing Strip). Thought I saw a recent review on BTs, but could be mistaken. Welcome Back Pimppp! "I felt like a refugee trying to get to some pussy" is still one of the greatest lines in TUSCL history! LOL.
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    4 years ago
    It's Joe Blow, Thee Lover Man!!! (For those that know straight up Dolemite reference!) Glad to be back! Jackslash The Great! Man it feels like a family reunion! All we need now is Juice to pop up!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion