tuscl

Your actual time in VIP?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 2:11 PM
Clubs typically offer 15., 30 & 60 minute VIPs, etc. How often do you spend the whole time that you purchased. At a high mileage club I'm guessing that most don't stay the full time. Usually the dancer is interested in rushing you to orgasm so that she can get back out on the floor to find the next customer. At my favorite club they mostly sell 30 minute VIPs. I have sat there and watched hundreds of guys in and out of there in 10 minutes. I'm a pretty experienced guy and can usually find one that is interested in my repeat business and doesn't rush me. Still I'm no superman and if she is any good, I am usually outta there in 20 minuted. Sometimes less. I can't imagine spending an hour for $500-600. What do you do after the first 5 minutes if she is any good. :)

30 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    15 minutes is fine for me, when money is involved I can be quick.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    We purchase VIP by the songs out here. think I would do only a 15 minute if it was the only option to choose.
  • Hatedit
    4 years ago
    If you pay for 30 mins. Why not make her stay for the full 30. Just because you cum doesn’t mean it’s over. She can at least keep trying to do something. I would assume this is a fine lady that has your attention. I’ve never paid for VIP but if I spend $300 for 30 mins we not leaving till it’s up no matter how fast I may cum
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @shadowcat 15 full minutes with my Favorite, worth every second, that’s why she is my favorite.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    if you can move and cum quick then yeah 15 min is perfect for within a club which that is the minimum cap for mild extras to be available, if 30 min and upward you might as well shoot for OTC. you save a little more, the girl gets more, you get more time with the girl and the club gets fucked over. girls and customers both always like to fuck the club over.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I have a short attention span. No matter how hot, or how good she dances, 15 is enough.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I always stay the full time. I make sure that she understand that she needs to make it worth my time if she wants a repeat customer.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I pay for 30 so we talk and shoot the shit for a little and end up staying the full 30. Earliest I’ll get out is 25 mins. Lol no lie sometimes in follies I’ll do 10 mins just to try other girls. But since they are closed I chill and waste time in vip.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    15 minutes 75% of the time/30 minutes 25% of the time. Depends on the dancer.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Options around here are generally 30 or 60 minutes. When I get a 30 minute session I usually spend close to the full time and occasionally add another 30 min if we really hit it off. Usually only 15-20 are extras but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy a few minutes of regular fun before and after. The only time I arrange for a full 60 up front is a club in Louisville that really hard sells the full hour over the 30 min. If you opt for just 30 minutes you can expect to be interrupted by a staff member checking up and reminding you of how much time is left at least once during the session. If you go for the full hour they leave you alone for the whole time. I've also found that the total cost (vip cost + tip) to get what you want is almost the same whether you choose 30 or 60 min. I haven't been to this club in 2 years because of the drop in talent but the prices had been around $150 for 30 min and $220 for 60 so it wasn't much of a price difference.
  • jwin069
    4 years ago
    Depends on how hot the dancer is and the connection. I normally do a 15 minute if it’s our first dance, otherwise 30.
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    I’ve done 1/2 hr and out in 2 minutes!! I’ve done 1/2 hr and had to extend another!! I’ve done 8 hours and slept most of the time, watched movies, few times went out did another guy in 1/2 hour VIP for few minutes!! Just depends??
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    I typically stay the entire time even if I’ve already been taken care of. This is as much due to the type of dancer I select and the experience that evolves. Rushing happened to me a time or two when I was a rookie but I soon learned how to make the experience last and also help set expectations with the dancer, especially as a repeat customer.
  • htownguy
    4 years ago
    30 minute breakdown: 5 minutes for her to get "supplies," 5 minutes of dance/rubbing, 10 minutes of action, 5 minutes cleanup and chat, and a few minutes to spare.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    It depends on the club. At most clubs I have been to the 15 minute dances are typically over once she's gotten you off. In half hour dances, we usually chat a bit then she spends the rest of the time seeing if she can get me back up, and often asking if I want to try for another one when our time is up. Most of the time a full hour the dancer tries for multiple shots on goal.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    15 minutes is enough for me if we have an agreement about extras before going to the private dance area. If extras are not stipulated, many dancers are quite skilled at stretching the time with slightly more enjoyable activities right at the end of the time period. They are hoping to sell another 15 minutes. That is why it is better to negotiate for extras (if that is your interest) rather than pay for time.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    15-30-60. Each time choice is a different experience. If I do a 15 minute VIP, then it's get in, put the cover on, do it. This one can be rushed but if the girl knows what she is doing, this is enough time to get a POP. On the 30 minute option, there is some warm up. A few dances, caressing. Foreplay. Me going down on her. Time to clean up and talk. Set up an OTC. On the 60 minute option, this is where I want to go two rounds. And I'll negotiate that before we go to the back.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Most of the places I go to are by the "song" or by the "activity" with the implied result being the finish line. Very few are "timed" as such. My experiences range from a wham bam 10 minutes to over an hour depending on the chemistry and prior knowledge.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I typically buy the 30 minutes just so that I don't feel rushed. I don't finish so quick so this works out. This is usually an end of the night activity for me, so if she's done in 15 then so be it - mission accomplished. Time to clean up and head out for some rack time before the next day begins.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Ditto, well said plus the gal is happier with a little extra scratch. Unless it’s a ‘15 minute club’ where everyone and the dancers just expect 15 minute VIPs.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    It depends. Almost never 10-15 minutes, usually at least 25-30. Like Rick, I usually buy 30 minutes because 15 just isn't enough without feeling rushed. At my fave club, with my fave stripper, I honestly can't even remember if they sell me 15 or 30 minutes but I know I'm usually back there with her for 45 minutes to an hour. We find things to do back there, it's not always straight pumping for that long. I do see a lot of what you describe though. At the club up the street, they sell 3 songs at a time which works out to a little less than 10 minutes. I'm not a huge fan, since that's not enough for me. But, I do see plenty of girls coming out out of there early.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    I pay for the service rendered. I don't care about the make believe "time" sold. If the club pricing dictates that I pay for a certain amount of time, that becomes part of the price for the service and it may push the cost beyond what I'm willing to pay.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    One thing I would point out for those like me who cannot finish quickly: If you tip the bouncers running the rooms you get that extra 5 minutes on top of the 15 to finish.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I never had a problem with VIP. Never had a girl rip me off. On the contrary. And I like modern clubs where its all electronic so the music in your room starts after you get your drinks snd you set your preferred music and ends at the right time.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I buy VIP so rarely, refuse to be rushed, and it is so difficult for me to finish with a cover, that I usually go 30 and use the whole time. I'll tell the dancer to slow down when they're trying to finish me off early.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Damn. Now I know what goes on in VIP. There are no 15 minute or 30 minute options here. It’s one hour and averages $750 to $1,000 all inclusive. It must be awkward to ask for napkins from the bartender or the actress when heading to VIP, 😆
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Meant waitress not actress
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    It must be awkward to ask for napkins from the bartender or the actress when heading to VIP, 😆 Not really, they know what’s up and which girls do what. Funny story though once I was loopy in the VIP at the Spearmint Rhino. They have a table with a stack of napkins about 5-6” high. So I started saying loudly and on purpose ‘Damn that’s the biggest stack of napkins I ever saw. Who needs all those napkins? Don’t the cocktail waitresses bring you napkins with your drink? Is the supply room back here too or something? Was there like a big ass water leak here today?’ I did get the response I was looking for with all the guys in the room snickering and laughing.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Cat I love the 4 songs for $146 at Bare Elegance in L.A. With my atf I get a cbj for 2 minutes and then she turns around and rides me for 3 songs. By the 4th song I am ready to pop in my condom so she goes back to cbj and voila! $146 plus $100 tip and we are out in 15 min for $246. A good time was had by all.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    I would stay for the whole time I paid for regardless of when I finished.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion