tuscl

Covid19 May Have Killed Off My Last Bad Habit

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I have not been to a strip club since before the COVID-19 scare came to America.

Before the pandemic, it was very unusual for me to last two weeks without sneaking off to one of my favorite dens of depravity for an urgently needed desploogination.

Now it has been six months, maybe a little more, since I have treated myself to a some TLC from a friendly and smoking hot desploogination service professional.

What is most surprising, I don’t even miss it!

A simple, back of the envelope calculation, suggests that I have probably saved over $10,000 in the last six months!

Will I return to my spendthrift, self-indulgent behavior when it is again safe to do so?

Strangely, I can honestly say, “I hope not!“

There really is no upside to getting back on that strip club treadmill.

Well, I guess there is ONE upside ...

Cum to think of it, I probably will return to my wayward ways after a reliable vaccine comes out.

22 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    It's been 5 months & 11 days since my last club visit. I do miss it because it was a big part of my social life. But I'm in that very vulnerable category and don't want another day in the hospital.

I even had to give up the gal that Had been seeing OTC once a week for many months. It makes it tougher knowing that a couple of my TUSCL buddies are still enjoying things that I dare not.

I'm waiting for a sure cure. A sure vaccine can never happen but when one does come out, I will get it because it should reduce the effects of any other COVIDs that come along.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “The best feeling in the world is realizing that you're perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed...”
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I have no desire to go strip clubbing. 3 times last week seems like too much. Nothing better in America than to be an old white man.
  • TxVegas
    4 years ago
    I am sorry to miss the stories from the reverend.
    I too have not ventured back to the clubs yet and don’t really have much desire to go to until the chances or catching and spreading COVID go away. I am young enough and don’t have any of the other high risk conditions that getting COVID would not be a big deal (most likely) for me. But, my generation doesn’t want to be the one that spreads it to higher risk older relatives.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I'm glad to see you back posting. For a while I wondered what happened to you. I figured you were ok since your profile 'last seen' time would be current, just no posts. I guess there really isn't that much to talk about in regards to strip clubs since a lot of them are closed or neutered experiences.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Youre still a bloviating fucktard though
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    At the height of my SCing, if I went 2-weeks w/o clubbing I'd start getting-the-shakes - a couple of times during my peak-PLing I'd take a bit of a break (a month or two) to give my wallet a breather - during those breaks, the first 2 weeks were tough, but after the 3rd week I'd start getting used to not clubbing and actually missed it less the longer I hadn't gone; probably the same as w/ most habits - during those breaks in years past, once I got back to Scing after a month+ off it actually felt a bit odd and I felt a bit like a fish-out-of-water vs a PL-vet and it would take me a couple of visits to get back to my full PL-powers.

w.r.t. the current circumstance, I'd been pretty-burned-out with SCing pre-Covid and pre-Covid (2nd-half-of-2019 thru Covid) I had reduced my substancial SCing by about 75% - from the 2nd-half-of-2019, my reduced visits were mostly out of habit and most were just meh, and a percentage of those I'd leave 15-minutes after being there w/o getting any dances - for w/e reason SCing does not do for me what it did in years past and I feel I'm wasting my $$$ by being there vs *spending* my $$$ on doing something I enjoy.

Once the threat of Covid passes, I'm not sure how I will proceed w.r.t. clubbing - perhaps I'll go back to my pre-Covid M.O. of limited visits and just popping my head in once in a while - I'm not exactly jumping-at-the-bit waiting for clubs to open, but would like to have the option of hitting a club if the mood/curiosity happens to strike - I really don't have that strong a desire to SC, it just feels odd to completely give up something that I had done a lot for the better-part of the last 2-decades - I really haven't developed other habits and I've never been a big social-butterfly nor one to like hitting bars, etc; in the past SCs for me would offer instant entertainment and enjoyment not to mention instant gratification and instant NSA access to women, and for many years SCing would give me a rush other things/hobbies did not.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I can’t wait for the clubs to open in California and tijuana.
  • Jerzyfam
    4 years ago
    I didn't go at all this year. I was planning to go then this happened. Now I really want to go. I've hit up a few dancers to meet up but it's something about going in the club and not knowing what you may find.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Come on Reverend. Get back on that horse and RIDE !!!!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I get it for those of you who are high risk. Truth be told mask compliance is nearly non-existent in my local clubs so I'd be worried too if I was at high risk.

But for those younger guys that could club but won't, I don't get it. Time to grow a sack or else your favorite clubs might not be there when you finally find a little courage.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    That’s right, Rick.
    Let’s support our local strippers and clubs.

Good to see the Reverend posting again.

• Tiburon
    4 years ago
    your lucky. I on the other hand have been forced to deal with alternative methods. I just refrain from insertion.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    dats okay, you don't exist... remember?
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Ain't shit open in CA, Rick. Couldn't go even if we wanted to.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    In Northern CA I mean.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    That was your - last - bad habit ? Ok. :-)
    Good to see you post, miss your well written stories.

$10,000 ?? I'm on the other end of the spectrum, have saved maybe 2-3 hundred, and I went once when case counts were almost none here. Hope to do so again soon, but will wait it out.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    A vaccine is just false hope for the wary. This sucker mutates quite quickly and there have been scientifically documented cases of individuals getting COVID multiple times from different strains within a few months. The best hope is it mutates to the point where the predominant strains are relatively low mortality and innocuous.

I am surprised no extremist groups have pledged that this is just a case of survival of the fittest. Some may say those that will fall to it were meant to die as the population keeps on growing and resources become limited on Earth. If super spreader coalitions form and catalyze the decimation of the weak, will it make the pandemic end faster? Or will it just lead to the eventual decimation of the human race?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’ll be in Tijuana tomorrow afternoon for a three maybe four days. yeah...
    the clubs are still closed but the alternative possibilities still exist.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit.

all i need is my three next door neighbors to clean my house or simply service me.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    here in SoCal literally all the fucking clubs are still shut down.
    and even if I go to my Arizona Casa... it’s like still 170 miles to Phoenix with some of the clubs are open .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion