tuscl

amazon wish lists

Frankie Jay
for just 50 cents a day, less than a cup of coffee, you can sponsor an out of work stripper and see all nude content on onlyfans
So I apparently I don't know what I'm doing with amazon wish lists. I guess i was smart enough to have my friend a few towns away do the wish list from his account. But someone just bought something and they told me that they could see what town it was delivered to. I feel like the town really narrows down where I'm at, and I'm not super comfortable with that. Do any of you have amazon wish lists? What's the secret to keep stalkers from using that to try to find you?

50 comments

• K
    4 years ago
    Get a mailbox at a ups store in another town
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    damn it, I meant to post this in the dressing room. can anyone move it or do I need to repost it?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Founder is the only one who can do that.

He said in another thread that he was falling in love with you. I guess it’s time to find how how deeply he has fallen in love.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    lol. oh Founder...your new girlfriend needs some help lol 🥰😘
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Since it is already out in the open. Maybe the dancers that have something to tell you can just message you then us perverts won’t figure out how to find you.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Keep the wishlist, but if someone wants to buy you something off it, tell them to send you an Amazon e-gift card in the amount of whatever they want to you to have - which they'll tell you what in the gift card 'note'.

ie: $40 Amazon E-Gift Card for "Green Pleaser heels".

Then you can buy the heels and remain incognito.

Its a fairly common practice in the e-thot world if PO boxes aren't an available or comfortable option.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Curious, do you use a IP blocker or rerouter too or can a computer savvy nerd use your IP to track your location while youre shoving whatever up whatever on only fans? Did you know all the e-pocs you send contain micro data that can be cracked to track your location? Were not exactly talkin polaroids here... ps, these are semi rhetorical if that wasn’t obvious.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I'm waiting for all you dancers to buy me something on my Amazon wish list.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ We can't if you don't share a link. ):
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Do you live on Boner Street, Hardonville?
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Frankie
    Send Founder some more “feet” pics - he’ll do whatever you want
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    Frankie J, I will put you on my Amazon wish list.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    gobstopper007, I just not finally got the pictures to stop coming up in a google image search. I need to figure out a way to share nudes with you guys that isn't google searchable....like I don't know, perhaps my www.onlyfans.com/frankiejay_420 page lol.

and Jimmiedean - awwwww. Can you imaging opening the box, and you're like, what the fuck did I buy from amazon this time. And then you open it and I spring out like the jack in the box from the movie Elf, only topless...and probably hungry...and thirsty. And then you're wife is like, what's that honey, what did you order? And you're like fuck you Susan, she's all mine lol
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You feel comfortable asking strangers to buy you things but afraid of the same 0eople knowing your town? 🤣🤣🤣
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I guess buying off an Amazon wishlist for an e-thot is one level lower in the “how low can you go” PL scale than buying a gift for a CF.

I subscribe to my CF’s OnlyFans and buy all her naughty videos so who knows where that falls on the scale 😂
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Bavarian, what's it take to become your tuscl CF lol. You should at least subscribe to my free OF to see if I stand a chance.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Icy, you remind me of one of my ex-boyfriends, he was a douchebag that had a tiny penis and thought people cared about the dumb shit he posted online. It's uncanny
  • BaileeRae
    4 years ago
    Is your friend willing to have it shipped to them?
    I know that baby registries (and therefore probably any registry?🤔) on amazon have an option to just put money toward an item someone wants instead of purchasing it up front..I don’t know if that would be an option or not because it would probably still let it get shipped to you if they paid for it in full 🤔. Tricky question..
    However, when I was online dating, I was pretty darn good at finding info about who I was talking to on the internet and I couldn’t have done that without more info than just a city (I’m not a stalker, I’m just not willing to meet a stranger that I don’t know a thing about alone without verifying his identify first 🤷🏽‍♀️). I would have needed a name. I’m assuming Frankie is an alias....and even if it wasn’t, I would really need a last name to get very far...so I think just the city would make you pretty safe. Probably much better than some guy who sees you working and knows where you’re from anyway?
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    BaileeRae, My friend is fine having them shipped to him. And he's got like 30 guns if a stalker ever showed up, so we'd both rather they show up at his house than mind. Mostly I just didn't realize they would show the city, I just assumed it would be private and just say it's been delivered. And where I live it would be a needle in a haystack to find me based on the wrong town, but I just didn't know that info would be visible. On another site they suggested putting ____ in the city field and put the city in the Address Line 2 Field, so I tried that. I guess I won't know if it works until the next time someone buys something. So guys, who want's to help me test something in return for a few sexy pics or videos? lol
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I really did mean for this to be in the dressing room forum lol
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Frankie but you were still into him lol. You know I'm right. How can you ask strangers to spend money on you while fearing them?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Or how can you feel that men should anonymously buy you things?
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    @heaving That's MY gift and fantasy.
    @frankie. Make sure that package gets to my address. We don't need that confusion
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Icy, you remind me of one of my ex-boyfriends, he was a douchebag that had a tiny penis and thought people cared about the dumb shit he posted online. It's uncanny"

LOL!

Anonymous amazon wishlists still inform as to which town, no way around that from what any of us have been able to figure out. Name and street address (and even zip code, if I remember right) stay hidden, but they'll know what town you're in.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Icy, guys spend money at the strip club without knowing what town I live in. I see no difference. If guys want to buy me some sexy underwear why would i reject that? I'd simply prefer if the guy that bought it for me didn't know my address, and if possible not the city either. If its not possible then it is what it is. Guys can make an assumption that I live within a certain number of miles of whatever club i work at, so its not that different.

And don't worry icy, there is no way I'd ever be into you. Its kind of amazing on this site how quickly the douchebags like you stand out. You know that literally EVERYONE that is on tuscl thinks you're a joke, right? I mean you have to know that unless your just a complete retard. So the question is when everyone hates you, why don't you stop being a douchebag, why not change? Because you're a troll is the most likely answer.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Youre not my type at all lulz

And its not the same as guys tipping or getting dances at the club. Youre basically panhandling online and want to be anonymous doing so
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    icy, hahahahahaha, you're such a tool. I'm glad I'm not your type. I assume you go after underage girls with down syndrome so they don't know how to describe properly how you molest them.

I've never asked for anyone to buy something off my amazon wish list. I put it out there, if someone wants to buy something great, and yes I want to be anonymous. I reward anyone that buys me something off amazon with some pictures or videos wearing what they bought me. So it's still a trade. Kinda like how your mom makes you take out the garbage and clean out the litter box, and in return she lets you continue to live in her basement. It's a trade.

Look, you're obviously a really young guy, not very bright, probably a little bit fat, your mom says your handsome though and she thinks if you would just quit masturbating in the basement and stop playing video games all day long you could actually amount to something. Well, you're mom is wrong, you're never going to amount to shit. The highest rank you've achieved in your life is being the message board retard on tuscl. And there are literally guys that post here named yabba-jabba and hunter biden and you are still the biggest joke here. so congratulations if you think a single person on this site actually values your opinion.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Making a list for people to buy you things is cyber panhandling. And you want to be anonymous for that reason.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Making an account pretending to be a gansta makes you a troll, and you want to be anonymous for that reason.

NO ONE RESPECTS YOUR OPINION, get that through your head you fat fuck.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Icey's gangsta posts give me my dose of daily cringe!
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I feel like Icy learned all of his gangsta from watching The Wire on HBO....in his moms suburban basement of course.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Its not an opinion its a fact. Youre begging strangers to buy you shit and want to be anonymous 🤣
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I'm not begging for shit you little troll. Is mcdonalds begging you to eat 6 cheeseburgers a day? No its there and you can buy them or not. Does the CEO of McDonald's want his personal phone number made public?

I find it funny that you never dispute that your a fat piece of shit that lives with his mom and is a total poser. Seems like I got your number.

You're losing this argument and everyone at tuscl still thinks you're a joke. Go away little troll.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Ah Icey. Always so welcoming to the women that show up here.

I think of all the women here, the only ones he ever got along with were Trapbaby304 and Nicole. For Trapbaby it was easy to see why, I mean shit anybody should be able to get along with their own self. For Nicole, who knows.

Frankie420 if you hang around longer you'll see why Icey is the most ignored person on these forums besides maybe SJG. Basically, don't waste your time arguing with dude.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Youre asking strangers to buy you things.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I'm asking you to buy me a cheeseburger from McDonald's you fucking troll. You're a loser on tuscl and a loser in real life. Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a little bitch and maybe people will respect you.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco buying a cheeseburger for someone else is the one thing that is even less likely than him finding a job.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I don't see the value in it but someone else might. It's their money and their choice, why should you or I care?

To be honest I would think the fact she doesn't want the stranger to see her city would serve as a warning to guys. She wants me to buy her things but doesn't want me to know what city she lives in. That means buying her this stuff doesn't mean I have a chance with her, at most it'll just give me a chance to see her model them for me. If that's enough for them, hey, go for it.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I think I'll be like frankie jay and make an amazon wish list asking strangers to buy me shit and I'll ask them to cashapp me too. Coz I deserve it like she does 🤣🤣🤣
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Iceyloco if you can pull it off then more power to you. Shit if all these dancers find enough men to donate, why not you too?

Hell, I can't wait till the clubs open up so I can pay for LDKs again. Other folks don't see the value in that but I sure as fuck do.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    Iceyloco. you ain’t as pretty.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Holy shit, I agree with Icey on something!

Half of my Tinder feed is women listing their Venmo/CashApp or now Amazon wish list, as if I'm going to buy an anonymous woman a purse in the hope of getting her attention. Hard pass.

If someone wants to buy a dancer sexy underwear for her to model, go ahead. Your money. Not my thing.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    maybe if the purse is $6.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Tetradon I think at least 95% of the male population agrees with you on that note. But all it takes are those few men who WILL donate to an anonymous woman to then get all women trying to get the same treatment. I guess they feel it doesn't hurt to try.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    This is part of my onlyfans. The concept is if you want to see me in a slutty maid outfit you can buy me the slutty maid outfit. I'll take pictues and videos in the slutty maid and send them to you as a thank you. I still see it as a trade. I'm not saying here buy me this thing so I can fuck my boyfriend while wearing it. Why do you buy your wives and girlfriends lingerie, is it for them or is it for you? Maybe some girls are like, heres my wishlist, please by me a new TV or whatever, but thats not what I was trying to do. Buy me sexy lingerie and you get to see me wear the sexy lingerie you bought me. TRADE....simple concept. I've had some customers that love a certain color outfit or a certain style and they've wanted me to buy it for me to wear it FOR THEM at the club. It is 100% the same concept.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Guys, no one is holding a gun to your head. If you don’t want to buy anything for FrankieJay then don’t if you do just do it. It’s not a life or death decision either way. Stop giving her grief. You would think that there are more important things to worry about.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Fishhawk there was only one person giving her grief about it. You should direct your message to him.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    One who has to resort to pandering to old white men to assist in their financial goals are quite limited in their options, so it’s easy to justify her actions when few other options exist. No judgement, just an observation.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I'm not sure how I'm pandering. Hello Sir, would you like to pay money in exchange for a product? Why Yes I would. here is some money. Ok, thank you for purchasing my product, here you go.

Or
    Hello, I'd like to purchase a product you have not made yet. If I send you something to assist you in making the product, would you consider giving me a free sample of this product. Yes that seems like a fair trade.

What you guys apparently think I do is say, hello old white man, i think you're so hot and sexy. mmmmm I can't wait to get you back to my place to fuck, but darn, I don't have any lingerie to wear. Maybe you can buy me some daddy. I have an amazon shopping list, you should buy everything on there for me. Oh and maybe you can give me all the money in your wallet and get nothing in return, after all you're old and white.

This is LITERALLY what some of you do. Oh it's the end of the month, time to head to the strip club to find the most desperate girl who's down on her luck and not going to make her rent payment that is due tomorrow. Hello down on your luck girl, how are you doing tonight. not very well, if I don't make 300 more dollars I'm not going to make rent tomorrow. Oh that's too bad, I actually have 300 dollars back at my hotel room. I'm happy to give it to you if you will fuck me. Um, well ok i guess, i mean I don't want to get evicted.
    That is all fine on this site, but when I SELL nude pics or videos or TRADE nude pic and videos for lingerie, I'm pandering to old white men
    give me a break. No judgment, just an observation....well...maybe a little judgement.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @FrankieJay - you know, with a few tweeks to the wording in that 3rd approach, you could do really well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion