Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This fucking pandemic bringing me to new lows

SanchoRG

Texas

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sooo...anyone else been making a shitty rap/rock strip club playlist on Spotify, muting Pornhub and blasting shitty club music to porn? Closest I can get to reliving the strip club experience lol. Oh don't worry about me, just redefining the P and L in PL!

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Iwannarock
Iwannarock
•

Try this: spankbang.com . It hearkens to a different era, but still hot

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Even Covid can't make me miss the crappy music in strip clubs. I miss the dancers but never the music.

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

Oh the music is terrible and it brought me great shame just making a playlist. Damn if the music and naked girls combined don't shake some good memories loose tho.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@Sancho - do we need to stage an intervention?

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

Yes please let's have it at Bourbon St.....no wait Hiliter? C...curves? :(

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

HiLiter isn't what it used to be. (How long ago did you live in Arizona?)

Bourbon Street has the hottest dancers, but good luck getting a floor dance. Also, the "customer service" isn't to the level that I prefer.

No comments on Curves - I try to stay away from Tucson.

But let's start with some music - listen to this - youtube.com - trust me, it will help.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I haven't been there in a good while but I'd argue that Bourbon Street usually had about the best selection of dancers in THE ENTIRE COUNTRY

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

They definitely have the best in the valley, but it is a big country. Texas has some real good places to go to.

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

I lived in PHX metro for like 14 years, but only recently got back to AZ beginning of this year. Bourbon St is/was my staple. I don't try for floor dances, just VIP in the back. No, I never get extras but OTC is possible for the right regulars. I'm a LDK affectionado tho and BSC delivers in spades there.

Spent a few months in Tucson end of last year and enjoyed the hell out of Curves. I lived (and now do) down by the border so it was so nice to see some blondes for a change. OTC even easier and I DID get extras there.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

ok, I saw Texas under your name, and just assumed that you lived there.

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

I did about 4 years in El Paso but you gotta excuse me when I change addresses I get my bank and utility logins changed but always forget to update my TUSCL profile :p

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

I'm guessing that you haven't been to HiLiter since you have been back.

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

No - was scouting for some of my favorites that went missing at BSC hoping I just missed their shift and they did not in fact quit (never found one of my favs). Then I realized I live less than 3 hours from TJ. Then Covid...haven't been back yet but heard it got a little long in the tooth.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

4 years ago, HiLiter was still pretty good - off it's peak some, but still worthwhile. But a series of raids killed the club.

W
wallanon
•

When I think new lows, I think about the unofficial cut line on my list of dancer numbers and whether I want to open up another bunch of them to reach out to.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I tried to look up reviews on Curves, but I don't know what county it's in, FOUNDER. Gosh, it would be nice if the listing were sensibly organized by major metro area and city instead of county.

I know a simple search query can tell me it's in Pima county, but that's not the point.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

159 counties in Georgia and I don't know where 95% of them are.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I guess it’s getting bad when you remember club music and reminisce about good times.

I know what you mean. There was a TD bank commercial that played a song by Snap - Rhythm is a Dancer - that brought back memories!

It they start using C&C Music Factory songs in any commercials - I’m gonna have the itch!

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

I have my ATFs opening stage set songs in my YouTube channel to remind me of what's waiting - Wicked Game by Chris Issac & Love Song by 311 - I can visualize her dancing on stage, guess I owe her plenty of $1s when the club opens again if ever.

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Yeah, I thought about trying that, but I draw the line at making a DIY bathroom troll ...

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Great idea from the OP. I have to put in my earplugs or else I’ll wake up the rest of the household.

W
wallanon
•

"Gosh, it would be nice if the listing were sensibly organized by major metro area and city instead of county."

They are still tagged that way, but maybe not in the filters. I click on the city names on the club pages to see what other clubs are around. That's what I used to do (many site changes ago) to pick out clubs to visit on trips, so I still search that way. Sometimes if I can't remember exactly what a club was called/where it was I'll use that feature to find it. There were four clubs with Curves in the name returned by a TUSCL search.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement