tuscl

Is Hong Kong open?

Whitestripes
Massachusetts
Thursday, July 16, 2020 7:23 PM
What kind of card to I need to cross the border? Thanks for your help. I was going to try and go but now the pandemic hit and I’m going to try anyways. What do I need to cross the border from Cali? Thanks Guys.

24 comments

• joeblow44
    4 years ago
    From what I understand, the boarder is closed to all non essential travel until August 21. That includes Canada as well as Mexico.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    You might be able to jump over the fence.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^ I think this is a great idea. Shout ‘Viva La Revolucion Putos’ when you do and take videos to share with us.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Trump's wall should be easy to defeat - it's only three miles long......
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    passport. and a reason.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If they ask you why you wanna cross the border, tell them you're seeking political asylum from the woke-mob
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Papi - I think it would better to say "all the freakin' clubs are closed in the USA so I gotta go to Mexico to get my strip clubbin' on." Or, you could say you're going over to bring SJG more memory cards so he can continue to take more photos of street hookers and goats.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Or you can just say it's a "taco emergency"
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    All you need is a passport and Visitor Permit (FMM) The best reason to go is to go to the Dentist, you can arrange a simple check and cleaning appointment, and then go to Hong Kong with a minty fresh healthy smile. When you leave the Mexican border agents will ask you for the Visitor Permit, and you better have it. Your passport will be scanned by the American border agents and there will be electronic records of when you came back to the United States.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The border is closed to nonessential travel to at least August 21, 2020. Some mongers are using Dr/Dentist appointments as reason to cross, though you may have to prove your appointment, some border stations will take your temperature, the level of enforcement will vary. HK, AB, and CC are closed though their hotels are opened, there are BGs and SGs working but the selection is limited. It sounds like the Zona Norte is operating at 10-20% precovid. The restuarants, clubs, and bars outside the Zona Norte are closed, so your down time entertainment is limited too. Good luck.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    SJG said the goats are all still available though.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    I hear so many different things. CBP says you have to be “essential” visits to cross over by foot. I also hear you can drive off and they don’t even check your temp. But yet people are flying to Cabo, tulum and other parts of Mexico as free as they want to for leisure. It makes no sense. And what the hell is this visitor permit (FMM)?? And no matter if you have passport card, passport book or global entry or sentri, the U. S. Government will always know when you leave and come back into the country.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Oh and where did y’all get this August 21st date from??
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    ^ FMM is the entry card you need to fill out crossing into Mexico. August 21 is the new agreed-to date between the US, Canada and Mexico for re-opening the border. The date has been extended twice so far and you should expect it to be extended again unless/until the infection rate in the US drops again. Because it needs mentioning, the health office that tests the BGs for STDs is still closed so you have no assurance that they are clean. Plan on covered everything if you do go unless you want to roll the dice on catching something.
    4 years ago
    When you mention catching something; you might also mention that Mexico as a virus hotspot is quickly catching up to Brazil which is hot on the tail of the world wide winner of the COVID contest, the good old USA.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    @623: There's enough trolling, counter-trolling, and counter-counter-trolling on that subject elsewhere. And it's getting boring.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    Excuse me, well past boring at this point.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Some guy posted a recent YouTube video saying he crossed from Cali to HK. Bar obviously closed but he said Hotel Cascades has a large selection of women available. Not sure if it’s worth the COVID risk but a few more months without pussy and it probably will be worth the risk.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    Check TJLee's threads for info/perspective on crossing with the restrictions in place. My point was that you could catch something a lot worse than COVID, so the risk is bigger than you may think.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @japrufrock mongo1984 has a valid point, especially since health concerns are a spotlight issue. Also you wrote a guy who posted a YouTube video about TJ said "Hotel Cascades has a large selection of women available." Does he mean many large BGs? Lol It would more useful to TJ Mongers to have a number, estimation of coarse, of the HGs (hotel girls) available. A few mongers posted their experiences that there are HGs hanging out in the lo by or they could bring out a five HG line up for you. There should also be plenty of SGs.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    They might be using the new bar in the north lobby (by the Azul entrance) as "HK Lite" right now for HG shopping purposes...
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Here's a link to the video from the guy who says there are a large selection of gals at Cascades. He didn't provide an approximate number. But, as others have said, I'd advise against it for now, until things are back to some semblance of normalcy, which might not be until early 2021. [view link] He has several videos on TJ and goes by handle of Luke Powell. Hell, he might even be on TUSCL.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @japrufrock Thank you postíng the link. Luke says "it's business as usual but it is different" and that is the point, the TUSCL TJ Mongers need to know what is different. The fun to be had with drinks, dances, and HGs are for your room which too many changes the dynamic of the TJ experience. I have had plenty of experiences where I found a BG attractive but after a ficha and 10-15 minutes of get to know time, I realized I was not interested in going arriba with her, I would tip her for her time and move on looking for the next BG. Also, Like says he was told there were "about 200 girls in the Penthouse" which makes little sense, there are not that many penthouses in Hotel Cascadas. His comment reminds me if when you to a strip club and it does not look busy and you ask the bouncer "how many girls are working?" and he responds cryptically with "plenty and more are arriving right now." Then you pay your fee and find your seat you see two dancers for about an hour. I am sure there is plenty of fun in TJ but the dynamic has changed and that is the information the TUSCL TJ Mongering Brethren need. If I was still mongering, I would definitely consider it my obligation to take one for the team and gather as much detailed Intel as possible. Mi dos centavos.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’ve been there twice since the closedown. I greatly prefer the dynamic of the open clubs. but still the hotels are doing a pretty good job under the circumstances. I stay at Rizo and have pretty good access to everything that’s available. Street girls are pretty readily available. figure 100 peso for a hotel room if they will not walk to your room. as far as getting into Mexico if you walk you do need your passport and a essential reason for a visit. i say dental. . if you drive across the chances of being stopped by mexico are very minimal. getting back into the USA is a piece of cake if you don’t mind waiting for the cake to bake. i’ve heard of some amigos waiting up to like four hours to cross car or pedestrian. I have a special card that allows me a fast pass access to USA. certain conditions apply. (but you know who you are. )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion