tuscl

bucks wild still open in Houston

twboyhouston
houston,tx
Saturday, June 27, 2020 2:23 AM
Despite all the topless bars being shut down again at noon today by the Texas governor, Buck's Wild was open and very busy tonight. Probably because there's not many places to go. Since they are a BYOB nude club, more than half of their sales are from food so they can stay open. I didn't go in because it was too crowded and I'm not comfortable yet being in too crowded a place. The manager told me they would be open til 5. I'm going to go back tomorrow earlier when it's not so crowded. I'll see if lap dances are still available and if you want to wear a mask. By law, all businesses in Houston must now force all customers and workers to wear a mask indoors except when customers are eating or drinking. I think that's probably a good enough excuse not to wear a mask.

3 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Good for them. Let us know how it is.
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    I went early in the evening on a Saturday. It was not crowded at all, maybe 30 customers. This club never gets busy until after midnight anyways. I stayed until 10 but it was open until 6. Not as many girls as usual, about a dozen mostly in the 6 to 7 range. Girls of all ethnicity and body types. Everybody, both employees, dancers, and customers were wearing masks, since it is the law. However, dances are as high contact as normal, and some girls will remove masks during the dance. They had a nice feature about 8 where you could get two dances for the price of one in the VIP room. That would be $30 for 2 dances plus a free T-shirt. Most every girl was able to snag somebody at that price and the VIP room got very crowded for a couple of songs. I stayed about 5 hours in total with the same girl. We had dinner together and the food was pretty good. During that time, we both did not wear masks unless somebody approached. I recommend this place to anybody needing a fix of naked girls and full contact lap dances.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the update. If shit stays crazy in my town much longer I might message to find out if that place is still open! lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion