tuscl

Will any of you make out with a stripper post covid19 shutdowns?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Y’all niggas kissin strippers or not? Personally imma bring my own thermometer and say yes so we both are safe. What about u guys? In the moment y’all would so don’t even lie. Also I noticed after my club trip yesterday customers not wearing mask, no temp checks are done, and dancers are wearing mask so... *shrug*

47 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
    Isn't it offensive to use the word nigga. That's just slang for nigger.

If you want to end racism, end racism.

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'd try to avoid kissing till there was a cure/vaccine or o/w the virus was no longer a significant threat.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nothing about me being black and Stop saying the word is going to end racism. White people taking the word and being hateful on purpose is what’s going to keep racism going on. Black people do their part everyday and cause no trouble, it’s them! Even if I didn’t say the n word or say it racism Is gonna continue.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @papi_chulo I get your point but if you’re in the moment til the vaccine comes out it’s gonna happen bro, sorry to say. But I feel your stance for real I do.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Brew you are a racist AND a pussy. I do everything I always did. Anyone who is afraid of intimate contact with a stripper should just stay home.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol I’m not racist man I’m black. I’m just asking to see cause 10/10 I am esp if I’m already in there.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Lol at I'm black so I'm not racist.

That's a fucking racist statement right there.

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I put anyone using that slang as IGNORANT or a CHILD either way if that's part of your vocabulary you will always be judged and not in a positive way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm not racist either - I once had a black friend (only for about a month but that still counts)
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Maybe I should bring a thermometer too - a rectal one for accuracy - and some lube so it slides smoothly in and out!
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    "Will any of you make out with a stripper post covid19 shutdowns?"

I get full contact lap dances but I draw the line at putting my mouth on a stripper’s body. Just think of all the PLs that have touched her on stage and while giving a dance.
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    @Bavarian +1000
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Where is SJG when you need him, lol
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    I have and will continue to do so...herpes can not stop me, covid has no chance
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Does fucking count as making out?
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Otc girl hot to meet. Would not kiss but even CFS would not prevent covid. So wb taking chance she not invested (foolish) plus if renting room you don’t know who was there or if it’s covid free. So as in survival mode that project shut down for now. Covid is a killer and maimer (ckd and liver failure). Break your sex addiction and wake up.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    No, not post, pre, or during.
    We all draw the line somewhere. I have someone I kiss everyday. If I didn't ... well, I don't know.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I do not believe Breh is black. Just one of the regular douche bags pretending.
    As far as kissing? Always. Full contact? Always. Lick box? Seriously? Always.
    When you are immune to everything bad, you can do everything bad.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol how u gonna tell me what race I am? If ur in Atlanta I’ll be at oasis this afternoon!
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    Don't if you're 80 year old or morbidly obese. If not, good God when will people come to their collective senses.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    1) Get covid and live; 2) don't get covid; 3) get covid and die; 4) live through the past fucked up 3 motnths again. My preference list since April 15.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I would only make out with a stripper if it is leading up to sex. As long as it is leading to sex I'm all for it.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    On the use of the N-word, it doesn't bother me. But again, I'm not black so why would it. I don't use it myself just because so many people do get offended by hearing it. But in reality, its just a word.

On the kissing. I love to make out with a gorgeous girl. I probably get almost as much joy from kissing as I do actual sex. So I'm thinking in the heat of the moment, if I'm in a VIP with a girl we throw away the masks, I"m probably going to go at with her. But I'm not in any of the high risk groups. So what I would do is not what someone else should do.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Re kissing: I would and did. I’m not in any risk group, and I do value being able to live my life normally very highly. So weighing everything I am personally willing to take on the risks if the rewards justify them.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    If getting a blowjob is “making out,” then yes. I wouldn’t waste my time getting air dances from a stripper in a mask.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions ftw

I miss SJG
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Kisses aren't currently a top priority, but considering that I got my box ate on my very first club visit after the shutdown was lifted, I feel like it wouldn't have mattered at that time.
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    During the first few days of clubs being open, I was at Chicas Locas in Houston with two petite blonde Cuban girls who claimed to be sisters. The session become progressively more passionate and I was french kissing both of them with both my tongue down their throats, and their tongues down mine. Other customers either gave me a big thumbs up or looked at us with abject horror. I had my fingers in their pussies and they were giving vigorous handjobs and blowjobs through the pants at the same time. This was all outside in the public bench area. Managers ignored us. A waitress implored us to go to VIP and they were game. I didn't want to spend that kind of money. I'm sure I could have done anything with them if I wanted to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ for w/e reason I don't recall ever reading a review of extras/VIP at Chicas Houston thus I was under the impression there were no extras or private VIP there - do u know any details of how VIP rooms look and VIP prices?
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    There is a single VIP room that has glass walls, but very high chairs. The entry fee is buying a bottle that costs about $100. This allows you to stay 1 hour. Of course what happens in there depends on the relationship between you and the dancer. Girls want to paid a premium because managers will expect a big tip. So expect to be asked for at least $300. on top of the bottle fee. You might think the glass walls are an impediment but there is plenty of privacy. I'm sorry I said anything because my policy is not to say anything that would put any club or individual under scrutiny. In this case, I would say nothing happened and what could have happened is just a fantasy. As I understand, this club has been raided multiple times.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’ve been making out for an hour in vip my first 2 trips back to the club. But only with one girl in vip. It’s nice tbh and when I’m in the moment I’m not gonna be a weirdo and push her off she’s a 10.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Covid-19 is the cure for stupidity!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Went to a deployment party last night with 100 other people in 1,000 sq ft ranch with a small yard, 1 person with a mask and buffet style eats. I draw the line at kissing pretty women though because I would rather live life in fear of the flu, acne, varmints, covid, spoiled milk and dog doo.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    I don't know if I'd even go to a club unless treatment or vaccine is out. But if I go, and I've started drinking, all common sense will go out of the window, and if the dancer is willing, then I will. So the best thing is to try not go period.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    YES.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    des LOL
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    Ya'll out here kissing strippers? jesus where can I get some of that. I am 33 and in tip top shape. I'll be fine if I get the Rona
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Hell no!!!
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    ay twboy - i hope you didn't lick your fingers after finger banging that snatch. but if you did i wondered how that waitress and the other patrons would have reacted then.
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    Does Yogi defecate in the woods? Kiss, plow, grab a speculum and play yahtzee in her anal canal... IT.ALL.WORKS. Or, should I say, it's all a *possibility* (already checked off the first 2 since the reopening, still waiting on the yahtzee but have the dice). Can't live in fear, ladies & gents. Use common sense, proceed with open eyes and cautiousness... and get 'er done.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Will any of you make out with a stripper post covid19 shutdowns?"

Yeah, probably. Already did. Maybe. Do strippers who aren't going back to the club count?
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    I do but she told me that she doesn't do that with anyone else.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Well with hiv, herpes, and now covid on field I guess there are fools that will plunge in. Yes go ahead and do them. Do u know 17.3 pct USA sex workers hiv infected?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I have no problem making out with strippers even now.
    I made out with two of the club girls in Tijuana a week ago on my last visit.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    Salty nuts... that’s what they tell me too!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Funny thing is last time Player11 posted on this thread I almost wrote "but Player, what about the HIV?" lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion