tuscl

Is the President of the United States Physically Well?

JamesSD
California
Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:45 AM
Serious question. Is there a chance the Republicans will have to quickly throw Romney or Pence on the ballot in November? Recent videos make it clear that there is something medically wrong with Trump. The way he walks, how he holds a glass of water, his slurred words, his lapses in thought. What is the White House hiding?

57 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Maybe he's not getting enough rest - being president seems to often age them.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ He might get a bit more rest if he stopped spending all night tweeting
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Yes, he's fine. More fake news.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Trump's been slurring his words for a while now and his right eye is drooping visibly. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a stroke last year -- which would explain his lengthy visit to Walter Reed. A stroke might also explain his rambling, incoherent, stream-of-consciousness, gibberish at press conferences. Of course, Biden isn't all there, either. Putting Romney on the ballot isn't a bad idea, and I might seriously vote for Romney over Biden. Romney was (essentially) the architect of Obamacare, he's the only GOP senator with the balls to do the right thing during the impeachment hearing, and he was out marching with the peaceful arm of the protestors. Bright guy and we need someone like that with country disintegrating as it is.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    maybe he’s drinking too much vodka like I am .
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    If Trump has a pulse, he will be the nominee. Same goes for Biden btw. It doesn’t matter if either or both are losing their marbles. They are our choices.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    yes
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    He’s getting ready to look like Biden so when the debates come along nobody will know which is which, or whom is whom. They’re both old white guys with privilege and made a lot of money from being grifters.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I love calling what I can see with my own eyes "fake news". Trump's an old obese man. I do wish the Dems had found someone younger than Biden or Sanders or Warren. Basically, if Trump wins, I pretty much guarantee whoever his VP is will take over at some point.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Trump resigns in August; Pence is elevated to President and wins renomination by acclimation; he chooses Senator Scott as VP; I die laughing.......
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    For a 74 y/o guy, Trump actually seems pretty active and able for someone his age - but one wonders how well can anyone in their 70s handle the stresses of a presidency particularly over 8 years.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    He does have a history of heart disease.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    More and more Trump is resembling Nixon as the walls closed in around him, not saying Trump is going to resign, but I'd not be surprised if it happens.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Rumors come on and off on social media that he may have a habit sniffing Adderall. Nothing confirmed for sure, of course, but if he actually does, I imagine that does wonders for health long term.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “He does have a history of heart disease.” His cholesterol is a bit high, like 80% of the population. The NYT ( and others ) have gleefully described that as serious heart disease, implying his death could come any minute.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've heard Trump can bench 325 and do 12-reps - at least that's what his friends report and I don't think they would lie
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You heard wrong, his weight was bench marked at 325, and he reps a twelve piece bucket at KFC LOL
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “More and more Trump is resembling Nixon” Trump has now issued 800,000 tickets for his Tulsa rally this week. So, yes, EXACTLY like Nixon.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ they all had to sign a waiver holding the Trump campaign harmless when they contract Covid-19 LOL what a joke that is.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    ^ is that what makes him like Nixon ? Because I thought you meant Nixon hid away from the public.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    ^ Or, maybe you meant Trump is exactly like Hitler. Hitler had a lot of rallies. Try that comparison out. Always a classic.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I have never said Trump was like Hitler that's your issue, you are always trying to explain the obvious, and put words in my mouth. The last few months of Nixon's presidency, he acted just like Trump is acting now, Mr. Trump knows it's over, and for all of your posturing, three quarters of this country is disgusted with his behavior, and if he makes it to November you are going to see him lose in one of the most lopsided elections in modern times.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I know two people who know three people who know this one guy who has a neighbor who's dad's barber once cut the hair of a guy that thinks Trump is racist. So yeah, he's racist. Just like Hitler.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Not sure about that but I bet he stiffed the barber LOL
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “ The last few months of Nixon's presidency, he acted just like Trump is acting now” You’re going to have to expand on that a little further. Nixon was morose and depressed. He hid out in the Whitehouse. Trump is upbeat. He is energized by rallies out in the country. I’d say they are polar opposites.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @25 - Unlike the Yahoo! comments section, this site makes it very easy to return to past conversations. It will be interesting to revisit some of these threads after the election results are confirmed.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ rite
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Yeah he's real upbeat, you fellas are delusional, did y'all watch that speech at West Point, he looks like hes about to cry, and watch him take a sip of water, made that gulp Marco Rubio took in 2016 look semi-normal,
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    My last comment t was meant for founder
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Did you see the way he took that drink of water ? That’s exactly like Nixon drank water in his final days. Hitler too.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @misterorange I've been here a long time never changed my handle, I own what I say, and I don't run away, let's revisit some of these threads after the election is over, I will be happy to say I told y'all the truth.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Mark94 here's the evidence [view link]
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    ^ As far as evidence, that’s right up there with the Zapruder video.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Looks like there's a shortage of aluminum foil in your neighborhood, just stick your head in the sand, I've heard that also prevents them from reading your thoughts.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Or, to paraphrase Captain Queeg: Ahh, but the water that's... that's where I had Trump. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Someone's totally immersed in that old Egyptian river come BTW that reference to Cap'n Queeg that's been my impression of Trump right along.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    ^ And, that’s why you’re going to lose again. Four years later, you still don’t understand Trump. You think Joe “ where am I ?” Biden is a smarter candidate. Just ask President Hillary.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Ya wowser What a pile of denial
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Twentyfive, I will bet you $500 Trump beats Biden. I'm not saying Biden will be the candidate, but Trump will beat him if he is.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I'll take that bet straight up and what happens if Trump doesn't make it to election day is the bet still on ?
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Probably had some golfer's elbow as he played recently after not playing for quite awhile. I've been there; it's not like the dude is 50 or 60 years old.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I'm betting Trump beats Biden. Any other candidates and the bet is off.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    My bet is Trump loses the election plain and simple If we wake up on November 4th and Trump has lost the election and/or is no longer president, you lose your money period. Y'all don't want that bet, why y'all so sure of yourselves ?
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I think there are a few Dems that can beat Trump. I'll bet that Trump beats Biden.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    These debates coming up are going to be the showdown of all showdowns. I could see more than 100 million Americans watching it.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    @Founder My understanding is Biden has enough delegates to secure nomination. Do you think there is chance Democrats look elsewhere due to his health or all these protests? I could see a push for a more progressive candidate but if the face of the party gets blindsided at convention... Wow!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    He's old and fat
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    His body is as sound as his...... Fill in the blank.
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    ^ *mushroom dikk*
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Speaking of Fake News NBC: Isn't It Glorious to See People Packed Nuts to Butts to Support Black Trans People Also NBC News: Experts Question Safety of Trump Holding Rallies
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I am party neutral but I this fixation on Trump and his rallies with no general health comments about the protests and riots is pretty transparent.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Right now I would bet on Biden getting more votes than Trump. Less sure about the electoral college but Biden looks better than Hillary, who barely lost. But it may be a weird election depending on covid and the economy
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I guess as a voter I feel like a stripper in a stripclub. Which old pervert do I sit with?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It would be epic to see Trump and Biden throw-down UFC-style at a debate - talk about major ratings (they're both senile enough for it to actually happen LOL)
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Judging by these photos, there could be cause for concern: [view link]
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    ^ Taco Bell strikes again.... #DrumpfDump #Mar-A-Squirto
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion