tuscl

Damn

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Didn't have lunch today - dropped by now by an Olive Garden and decided to eat inside for the first time so I can get the unlimited soup.

Damn - there is a fucking young Jessica Alba clone sitting at 10-oclock - looks about 21 - about 5'1" - slim-build with supa-full large-Bs in a supa-tight lavender spandex-looking top - along with a supa-sexy natural tan - I've looked over at her table like 15-times already - I feel like just going up to her table and start tipping her 😄 - her sitting at 10-o'clock I have a great view of her delicious side-boob in that supa-tight lavender spandex top.

PL4L

47 comments

• skibum609
    •
    4 years ago
    Lavender rocks.
  • Cristobal
    •
    4 years ago
    You know you are a PL4L when your instinct is to tip a hot chick at a restuarant.
  • shadowcat
    •
    4 years ago
    How was the soup?
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    She's eating with 2 female friends - - one of them looks alright - the other one is an Orca - Jessica-Alba clone got up twice to sit next to the Orca to show her something on her phone (at first I thought she sat next to her to feed her) - anyway she's switched seats twice to temporarily sit next to the Orca and then she's facing me with her glorious supa-firm full titties facing me in that tight lavender spandex top.

Fucking-A now I wanna hit a club.

PL4L
  • twentyfive
    •
    4 years ago
    Pretend to be a waiter and bring her your breadsticks 😻
  • Eve
    •
    4 years ago
    My local Olive Garden isn't offering unlimited soup, w t f .
  • skibum609
    •
    4 years ago
    Papi _ Omaha Nebraska, club Omaha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    @Eve

Well - I haven't ordered my 2nd soup - my soup M..O. is to order a soup, then have half my entree, then order a 2nd soup - I'm about to start my entree.

Recently I've just done curbside pickup and only allowed one soup - I'll see if I can order another one free of charge after eating half my entree.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    @shadowcat

I was too distracted to taste the damn soup - my PL-brain was 100% focused on those glorious incredibly firm full titties.

I had the minestrone btw (with graded parmesan cheese on top).
  • Muddy
    •
    4 years ago
    Make an offer fuck it. 100 bucks for a 5 minute LD + Free soup who says no?
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    SHIT - Jessica Alba clone just left - now I feel fucking-depressed - good thing I had ordered a mojito - I may need another one since I can't hit a club to drown-my-sorrows in some titties.
  • Longball300
    •
    4 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    ".... Pretend to be a waiter and bring her your breadsticks ..."

I've should've been Muddy-esque and asked her - "pardon me but would you care for some dick to go?"
  • Eve
    •
    4 years ago
    We're all dealing with no-open-clubs frustration and are here to lend a listening ear when you have to let out your excitement or sorrow.

Now eat your soup(s), it's going to get cold.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    @Longball

Def a JA clone I saw except the clone's titties looked bigger
  • Longball300
    •
    4 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that idea; something like a couple in here then:

https://www.sex.com/search/pics?query=je…
  • wallanon
    •
    4 years ago
    Table full of hotties? Well, a hottie, a so-so friend, and an orca. Smiles costs you nothing...
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    @Eve

Good - news - wasn't charged for a 2nd-soup (had the fagioli).

And the 2 mojitos def hit the spot - fairly-strong at $5 a pop.
  • Eve
    •
    4 years ago
    Now have a third soup (the chicken gnocchi) while your senses from the lack of boob squeezing are nice and dulled out.
  • Warrior15
    •
    4 years ago
    Oh, you gotta love Miami. Babes even at Olive Garden. Jessica Alba is one of the sexiest things that God ever created.
  • bubba267
    •
    4 years ago
    Loved early Jessica Alba.
  • goldmongerATL
    •
    4 years ago
    To hell with the soup. My Olive Garden doesn't have Jessica Alba.
  • Mate27
    •
    4 years ago
    Longball just recycled his latest gif/avatar. You were on a really good streak of ladies with nice titties before starting this repeat.
  • MackTruck
    •
    4 years ago
    Did you get her number?
  • whodey
    •
    4 years ago
    Why are there no pics of this beautiful clone? A real PL would have tried for the lapdance or at least got a couple of cell phone pics.

You know the clubs have been shut too long when we are all living vicariously through Papi seeing a hot fully dressed woman at Olive Garden. Man this is just pathetic that we have fallen this far.
  • Longball300
    •
    4 years ago
    Well EXCUUUUUUUSE ME!
  • Longball300
    •
    4 years ago
    Better now?
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    Wow
  • Bavarian
    •
    4 years ago
    Papi likes slim women?

I thought he only liked ebony brick houses
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    I like well-endowed womenz - the thick girls are typically the ones well-endowed - a busty slim-girl will def gey my attention
  • loper
    •
    4 years ago
    I haven't seen anyone I'd call a Dark Angel in quite a few months.
  • Cristobal
    •
    4 years ago
    @whodey

Most PLs know there are no pictures allowed in the club.

If you want to take pictures in the VIP it usually cost extra.
  • misterorange
    •
    4 years ago
    @Papi - thanks for the live update. Most entertaining post I've seen in a while.
  • whodey
    •
    4 years ago
    Cristobal he wasn't in the club and I usually negotiate pics, or when I'm lucky vids, into my OTC encounters.
  • rogertex
    •
    4 years ago
    So .... more soup tomorrow ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    ^ nah - I need to try something else
  • Cristobal
    •
    4 years ago
    @whodey

No shit @papi_chulo was not at the club but as a true PL4L he went into clubbing mode.

So the reason he did not take any cell phone pics is because of we was in clubbing mode he knows there are no pictures allowed in the club (though that can be negotiated in the VIP room).

@papi_chulo thanks for postíng this experience to help lighten the mood.
  • Mr_O
    •
    4 years ago
    Go out to eat? Man that's crazy. I don't even open the door for the food guy/girl that brings mine. I know the total so I just leave the price and a DAMN GOOD tip in an envelope under the door map. They are the ones out risking their selves for my benefit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    Yeah this was the first time I've eaten inside a restaurant post-lockdown - I plan to continue to do takeout except in some rare occassions like if I wanna get a nice steak fresh off the grill - I hit the Olive Garden around 4pm and it was about 90% empty and nearby tables blocked-off (JA clone was about 10ft away) - all staff were wearing masks which is whom I came closest to.
    •
    4 years ago
    So was the JA look alike wearing a mask? And if not would she have been as hot if she was? Inquiring minds want to know the mask effect?
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    Well - she was sitting at a booth eating so no she was not wearing a mask
  • Liwet
    •
    4 years ago
    If you have a phone to live blog this, why not use it to take some pictures. Creepershots is a thing you know.
  • gammanu95
    •
    4 years ago
    I've only eaten at Olive Garden once in my life. I make better everything at home. Even so, there seem to be more Carrabba's Grills around here than Olive Gardens. It doesn't matter. All those big chains are like full service McDonald's. All of the food is made and processed at giant factories offsite, laden with preservatices and artificial everything, then shipped frozen to stores where it waits to be heated, assembled, and served. Have you ever stopped to look at the calories on the menus?

The first time I saw calorie content listed on the menu was at a Cheesecake Factory in Seattle. I had to get up and leave without ordering anything.
  • Eve
    •
    4 years ago
    "Have you ever stopped to look at the calories on the menus?"

You can figure that just by seeing how big their portions are - including the appetizers and dessert.

Once you convince yourself that all restaurants are a high calorie occasions, it's easier to treat yourself every so often as opposed to every single day. Or stop worrying in the back of the mind about it. One or the other. If I think I've overdone it with eating out, I just won't go, because I know I'm not going to Olive Garden for a plate of salad.
  • Mate27
    •
    4 years ago
    Damnnnnnn Longball! Keep them cumming....
  • JamesSD
    •
    4 years ago
    It's crazy when you see a woman out in the wild who is a legit 10. They are legit rare and generally you can't do anything about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    Yeah - eating-healthy and eating-out, more often than not are not gonna go hand-in-hand - I eat it out a lot mainly out of convenience/laziness (plus I never bothered to learn to cook well-enough) - I'm also not necessarily a fan of Olive-Garden, I just haven't found a good enough Italian alternative in my Cuban dominated surroundings - most of the time I hit OG is b/c I'm craving the soup even though I didn't grow up being a soup-eater (mainly b/c I don't like watery-soups which is what I was exposed to growing-up - the OG soups are pretty-hardy).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion