tuscl

Sucking titties on the floor; Is it taboo?

Too much pda? I used to have a favorite dancer that was super slutty and would let me suck her tits right at my table. Then she would stick my hand down my pants I would return the favor. Tunnel vision with a hot girl is a thing and I never gave a fuck what was going on around me. Is this something that should be taking to the back/LD room/VIP or fine fuck it keep trucking?

28 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    Not at Follies.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Depends on the club. Extras friendly clubs it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Okay, serious answer, it's all in the club's vibe. If it's a pretty common thing for even floor dances to get a little hot and heated and no one else bats an eye when they glance at you, it's probably taken as a norm.

Obviously if you try this at cleaner clubs, you're gonna get some stares or glares from both custies and strippers. Kinda like someone telling a civvie couple making out in a public street to "get a room".
  • WickThePuppy
    4 years ago
    I wuv licking all da tits at Baby Dawgs. But dey don’t let me lick da face. It’s a cwip joint there 😡
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    I don't need help putting my own hand in my pants. The thought and the effort would be appreciated though 😁
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    As far as me helping her put her hand in her pants.... well a damsel in distress is always sexy
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Sucking titties on the floor, I;d think you should wipe them off first, who knows what nasty shit is on the floor 🙄
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    It depends on the club. Only a few clubs that I have been to has it been deemed OK. Most you have to get back to a VIP area.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Go to the Men's Club in Houston. Very upscale Gentlemen's Club. Yes, they have a very expensive VIP section that all kinds of things happen. But in the main section is a lap dance area where you have $20 lap dances. Very good grind, lots of two way action, sitting sucking to your hearts content. All within view of the entire main club. And these women are HOT. Some of the best in the world.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    It also depends on the girl, regardless of the club's mileage. I have had VIP FS where even in VIP the girl did not allow nipple sucking. Same thing for kissing. Sometimes it is an oddly shaped boundary (you can fuck me, I'll swallow your cum, but you can't suck my nipples or kiss me), but whatever works for her.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @25 I'll bring Lysol next time

@Warrior lol been there done that. I made a thread last summer agreeing 150% with everything you just said.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Muddy around here the only acceptable decontaminating wipes are Listermint
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    When newbie would do that but when have thought on who might have been sucking them before backed off.

If that’s your thing depends on the girl (some don’t like it) tipping, and more of a vip / otc activity.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    If the bouncers let you get away with, go for it.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    It’s not really my thing. Prefer to do that stuff in private. I don’t care if someone does it though.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Is it taboo?
    Since I've never seen it here in the Eugene/Springfield clubs, I guess it is (probably). During $1 dances and stage side enticement, cleavage nuzzling/kissing happens (me, too), That and under/side boob and accepted nipple feels usually means we're going for a dance.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I remember when I was at a known extras club and a girl was giving me a bjotp with my mesh shorts on while having her hand up underneath my shorts. She was a pro. The funniest part about this story was that a known Ezra’s girl walked by us and was shocked and said “oh come on!” Lol..
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ sorry but a “Known extras girl”
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    You see it once in a while at the extras clubs in COI but the majority of action is for the lap dance and VIP rooms.

It was not my thing to do it but it does not bother me to see it.
  • sweetjamesjones
    4 years ago
    If the dancer is cool with it I have no problem going to town out on the main floor.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I think this topic is making things too complicated. If you go to strip clubs because you want to get personal with a nice set of cans, why should it matter if you get what you're looking for on the main floor?

If the sight is stomach churning, I have other things I can look at. If it's hot, I might look enough long enough to be impressed and toss a "good for him" shrug at somebody else who's watching. Because you know if you're checking out something that caught your attention someone else is looking, too. lol

I don't have any expectations of privacy in clubs, especially in the era of ubiquitous camera phones. The question that should be asked is whether or not you mind being in someone else's Instagram or Snapchat or whatever else having a good time at the club. I used to care about guys being too interested in my dances, but some communal VIP rooms solved that a long time ago.

But I'm still not too keen on being in someone else's social media feed if I can avoid it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Obviously it's taboo in low-mileage areas/clubs - IMO a bit more common/allowed in high-mileage clubs but IME besides the club being high-mileage, the layout (or where one is sitting) is often what makes it a bit more possible - if one is sitting in the L.O.S of most of the room, IME makes it harder/more-awkward, if one is sitting somewhere where most folks eyes are focused away, more doable ( e.g. often times most seats in a club are arranged to look towards the main-stage, if one can find a seat/area away from the L.O.S. of the stage, perhaps the back of the room, etc, then it helps) - also IME less common in clubs that have a separate dance-area vs clubs where dances are on the floor w/ no dedicated dance-area (e.g. Follies, Baby Dolls Dallas, etc).
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    in mexico you can finger them on the dance floor for a dollar tip
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    I have never seen that personally, but I had two dancers try to proposition me for a double dance with one sucking on the others nip in front of me. Luckily I didn't have enough drinks in me to jump at the offer.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I have had mutual makeout session, outside the VIP many times over the years at various clubs, usually it was in one of the more secluded areas of the club, although a few times it was right out in the open. Most recent was at a club in Detroit, where the girl had her hand down my pants while I had my hand down inside her crotch feeling her up.

Years ago a favorite of mine with very sensitive nipples liked to have them sucked while in the VIP. Even relaxed unstimulated, they were quite prominent, but got very hard and very visible through her thin tops when stimulated. She liked to go on stage with her nipples visibly erect poking through her top, saying it got her more tips. Whatever the reason, it didn't take long where a regular visit consisted of heading to the farthest booth one or two songs before she got on stag, where I would suck her tits, until she was called on stage. Once her stage set was over, we would head to the back for some fun, and a big tip for her.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Are there tits on the floor? Huh. I messed them
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    many years ago i was hanging out with some kid who was a not too recent college grad and was months into his first career job. met him at some sports bar. i suggested hey no girls here-wanna go to a titty bar? sure he replies.

go to some divey shithole. decent looking blonde sits on my leg and her top is off. within 3 minutes out of habit i sucked on on of her tits. college kid had this holy shit wtf look on his face. when we left an hour later he goes to me, "i can't believed you sucked on her tits right away like that." i wonder if that guy still remembers that after all these years.
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    @Meat72 - I have some very similar memories from that “known extras club”. There was one ultra hot blonde, often first on stage at 11am, and as soon as she came down to me her hand went up my shorts and her mouth went into a ;bjotp, although there were a couple of time she actually pulled out the tip on the floor and clamped on for a few seconds at a time. Hot damn she was fun. One of my other great memories was a sticky sweet busty blonde southern bell in the same club. Also came in right at opening, and if she wasn’t booked with her regular in the corner, she was in the other corner with me, immediately shoving her nipples into my mouth for unlimited feeding, all for fuckin $10/song. Such great memories, giving me a raging hard-on just thinking about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion