tuscl

ROI on supporting favorites thru these hard times

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Thursday, April 2, 2020 12:56 PM
Is there a tangible return on investment for gifting $ to favorites during this crazy period? May still be the right thing to do but I doubt there is much ROI for gifting cash to favorites during this difficult period. In this era of social isolation, OTC may not be possible or smart. With a few exceptions, my experience as a PL has been there is very little equity (upside) to helping $ these honeys out during hard times. Hey, as a major pl I'm still going to do it, I just won't expect any special privileges when things get back to normal. These beauties have short memories :-).

25 comments

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I'm guessing you're not down with taking their temp before some OTC. There have been many threads here before about floating strippers cash. Conventional wisdom is there's a good chance you'll get nothing in return. But some will repay your kindness several times over.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Interesting question. I wonder how this will turn out... ............................................________........................ ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.................. .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............ .........................,/...............................................”:,........ .....................,?......................................................\,..... .................../...........................................................,}.... ................./......................................................,:`^`..}.... .............../...................................................,:”........./..... ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../..... ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........ .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/........... ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}........... ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............ ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............. ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”............... ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\................... .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__........... ,,_..........}.|-._\...................................|..............`=~-,.... .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\....................... ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__.. .....................................`=-,...................,%`|--==``....... ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\............... ...................................,|`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    You’re a saint, Lone Wolf for helping without expecting anything in return. I’m helping my CF by subscribing to her OnlyFans and buying custom content. It’s hot to see my CF wearing a butt plug and playing with toys 🥵
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I think the usual expectations stay the same: strippers don't often think long-term, they may well completely ignore the fact that you helped them once this is past, etc. All of that said, if you WERE ever going to take a risk and see if it would pay off, now is the time. I wouldn't do it with some random stripper, but if you have a CF or ATF you're tight with, I don't think it will take very much $ to get a lot of return appreciation ... and if you're already a bonded CF/PL pair, maybe she WILL remember and reward you. I texted my SB -- who is now not working and worried, he's also not getting any $ from me since we're not meeting -- last night, she was ordering herself something on AMazon. . I asked her how much it cost, she told me $30. I Cashapp'ed her $30 without tell her. She seemed over the moon, sent me a bunch of nudie pics, etc. Now frankly, I can get nudie pics anywhere so no big deal, though it was nice to get them from her. But I have a feeling a few dollars here and there is going to get me some outsized appreciation once we do start meeting again, and if not, hey, even if I keep buying her random things here and there, ultimately it's not all that much money anyway. I do think things will be so bad that you can probably expect extra good treatment anyway, once everything returns. But like I said, if there ever was a time to take a risk that some modest $ gifts will blossom into big appreciation, now's that time
  • JackScott
    4 years ago
    I thought about letting one or two move in with me if things got incredibly tight. Then I would have unlimited mileage.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    JackScott. Talk to gawker. Immediately.
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    99% of the strippers or the SB’s live for today and they will replace you soon as the grass turns green or someone shows up with more money. Live for the day and the fun of the minute with them. Don’t expect anything next week
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    A girl who makes a living from coaxing men into giving her as much as possible, for as little as possible, is conditioned not to feel any obligation once the transaction is over. It's a simple and necessary survival instinct for any girl who strips for a living. So no, don't expect any lingering gratitude. Whatever you pay her during the crisis will be a distant memory by the time that she hits the club floor again. Oh I'm sure that she'll give you a special hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek, maybe even accompanied by a big squeal of delight and a warm thank you, but in the next few breaths she'll probably be trying to line you up for the next payout. If you want to help her then certainly do so, but only do it if your motivation is genuinely charitable. If you're really looking for ROI, then suck it up and do the OTC already. Make her wear a face mask if it makes you feel better. Who knows, maybe it will be a turn on for you.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Its similar to being a regular. Come on the right night if the club is quiet and she may sit down with you and hold off on seeking additional customers,, but if the club is busy don't expect her undivided attention. And also think of the best case that June 1st we all go back to business as usual. Girls are going to want to work extra harder to make up for lost time. She might give you a hug and chat for 5 minutes before trying to make the most during the night.
  • ButterMan
    4 years ago
    I do think we can score some brownie points with certain strippers during these times. But I'm not going to go overboard I have a feeling things will be back to normal by Christmas time but I could be very wrong.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    What I really feel sorry for are the fat chicks that work in restaurants and take home their tips for rent and groceries. 1200 next week or next month does not do anything NOW for them.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    I agree with rickdugan. It’s either a transaction, in which case you should explicitly agree on what you will get in return by when. Or you are just giving money to help someone in need.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I'll be supporting one maybe two sb's during this. Nothing too big though. I however most certainly be fucking the absolute living shit out of them though so whatever they have will be mine and vice versa. If your doing no contact thing, if they charge you for everything then make sure that favor is returned in kind. If they were the type to give me unconditional sex, and that's a fucking long shot right there but if they were then I yeah I would probably throw some unconditional love their way too.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf To answer your question: Is there a tangible return on investment for gifting $ to favorites during this crazy period? The answer is yes for some and no for others, because each PL relationship with a favorite is unique. In normal conditions Men, PL’s in particular, view giving money as a “gift” a means of exchange, usually to try to gain sexual favors. Women, Strippers/SB, in contrast, preferred receiving gifts/money for “symbolic” and “emotional” reasons. Relationship giving usually transition from being more of a reciprocal exchange to an emotional expression as relationships grow old. In your question you are looking at it as an “investment”, not a gift. The dictionary in google defines: Gift noun 1. A thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present... Investment noun 1. The action or process of investing money for profit or material result. If you really want to “gift” your favorite money, and you can afford it, and will make you feel good, about being generous, do it and don’t expect anything. If you want to “invest” money in your favorite, and expect something in return, hope for the best and prepare for the worst, because you are just gambling, making a bet, and you ca win or lose. I think you will be better of, and happier if you sincerely gift her the money because you like her and care for her.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Gratitude is not common in human beings. Strippers are no exception.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    A transaction where you speficially agree what you will get form your CF in exchange for money? Lmao. I laugh because I am trying to think of something more useless than her "word". Oral, or even in writing the agreement is just as enforceable and will have the same results as it would if you never said a word. In desperate times the word of a human being is valueless.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    ROI with advancing money to a stripper is historically low, though a few might surprise you. Unfortunately, I believe your generosity and assistance will go unrewarded at worst and at best would barely be acknowledged. To each their own, your money to spend as you want but this seems like an invitation to throw away some money.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Agree with bama. I would even go a step further and say any woman you "gift" money will not get you any pussy points. I gurantee that your cf has plenty of simps giving her money now hoping for some favor or pussy points in the future. She has so many simps "gifting" her money that she isnt giving out any "favors".
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    You owe them nothing. The idea you need to keep them in orbit is sex addiction. Eventually you will go broke. The feel nothing for you except your money. With covid it could be time call it a day until vaccine. If you spend too much on this one day you may be years older realizing you made your life a living hell the money u dropped on it. Step back make a realistic budget, manage risk, and don’t fall into traps mentioned above. Only pay for services rendered. Sex addiction like gambling if you don’t control or stop eventually you will go broke.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    It’s not something I would do. even as short as my experience is I can see it being pointless.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    Best way to tip a dancer is to buy a dance. In the service industry, tips are for exceptional service. Therefore, in the current circumstances, giving money to your favorite strippers is only a good idea if you're getting something back in return.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Perhaps a change in philosophy. If within your budget / wealth helping them some that’s your call. Just be sure don’t shortchange number 1 making life hell in some future time period. At some point in time helping them will pop up, be ready make decision. Most of mine were things like getting there car out of impound or stopping by her house shows me how she got beat up (supposedly another girl) I giver some money then drive off. A couple weeks later she offers “we can meet 2x week at $100 second time plus I will wear that bik you like” (other at $150).
  • goosman
    4 years ago
    i don't think it's worth it. This will cause such a shake up to everything coming out of this that there is no way to be certain that the dancer your supporting now, even goes back to dancing or doing anything else where you might be able to recoup that return on your investment.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    I have 3 faves in my IG DM (2 in south Florida, 1 in Atlanta) Right now looking for cash to pay for real estate license, rent and car insurance. Some sound like a scam since most companies/rentals are not evicting people due to this unprecedented, unforeseen pandemic. I agree ROI is too risky for me. But I’m down for a good price for OTC action if the price is right. One offered some private stuff at her crib (maybe dances, possible extra) but her price was just a few dollars more than I thought it should be. I countered with a another offer, she declined. Cool with me. Then prices will drop As this “shutdown” Continues. Camsoda and onlyfans peaks Mild interest from me. I rather watch [view link]
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Some sound like a scam since most companies/rentals are not evicting people due to this unprecedented, unforeseen pandemic." I got a message from someone who said they're at risk of getting evicted. It sounded off, but when I checked the deadline to pay rent they were claiming was just past the expiration date of the eviction halt order. If the order isn't extended, it's plausible this person is going to be put out of their place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion