tuscl

Now naked do you get?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Monday, March 2, 2020 8:42 PM
I just read a review where the guy talked about getting naked for extras in a VIP room that just has a heavy curtain and not a door. (follies) I would never get naked, but I am the other extreme for extras. i just unzip or maybe undo the pants without taking them down if I were in a room with a door (tattletales) No taking the pants down or off for me. How naked do you get for extras?

37 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Would never get naked, although I had a dancer suggest it recently. I sometimes take off my shirt and I don’t really like doing that, but do it if has a long tail that gets in the way.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Once your dick is out the rest is just details.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    ITC - Just enough to be comfortable. OTC- Only the socks stay on because I get cold feet. “Everything in this site should be considered a work of fiction”
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    bare ass nekid. .
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Sunday my thirty minute room we were both 100% naked. Even knocked the door open once.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Most of my mongering is in south Florida. I'm using wearing light shorts and a pull over shirt. Takes me about 2 seconds to disrobe. Depends on the club. But in a full extras club, I am enjoying the VIP to its optimal use.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I no longer do FS ITC because I just don't feel comfortable/safe. So I never get more undressed than is required for a BBBJ.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I'd be happy to fuck a dancer on the stage in front of everyone. To be fair I have never had more than 15-20 people watch.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Varies depending on the club and facility.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    skibum is the one who says he's a swinger, right? good for him.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wall. My Dad retired to and lived in a nudist colony for 22 years. Naked isn't embarrassing.
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    At a certain point that’s what OTC is for. That being said there is one club with doors on VIP where I’m more comfortable than others. I’m not an exhibitionist at all.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Depends on the club. I have gone all the way and I have simply poked it out. Just depends.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Like Nidan said, depends on the club. If the room is private/comfy enough like COI/TJ then I'm bare ass naked. Other not so secluded places, only removing whatever is necessary for the action to happen.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I don't do extras. But I'll unbutton my shirt for a nipples meet and greet.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Even without extras a nakled woman grinding on you whileyou are naked just feels better.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    So just yesterday I was talking with a dancer about nude clubs, and she puzzled about how dancers can do nude lap dances and not get fucked. So that's a whole thread unto itself right, so I digress. But when all the parts are there and a dude is getting the snail trail, it does seem a little strange if the rest of it doesn't happen. I mean, sure, I was young once and there was the whole getting the girl over the hump sort of thing...but clubs are a totally different beast.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Wall I think that's a pretty solid thread you've stumbled upon
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Fully naked. It’s got to be one private ass VIP setting. Not all of them you can get away with that shit. Ill say this I don’t like ever taking of my sneakers in case I have to run out of somewhere for any reason.
  • DandyDan
    4 years ago
    There used to be a club I would get naked at, but then they would lock the door to the VIP area of the building and then lock the door to the specific room you were in. That club was truly anything goes. But for most, it's generally just getting unzipped.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    It depends on the club, the nature of the VIP room and the crowd (or more specifically, the lack of a crowd). Usually my naked zone is just “knees to upper chest” but in the right circumstances I will strip down to my socks and wristwatch.
  • NJ2019
    4 years ago
    Usually I'm a pants around the knees/ankles guy, everything else remains on. One time I was wearing basketball shorts (I didn't expect to stop at the club that day!) and while I was fucking doggy style the items in my pockets (wallet, keys, phone) were just fuckin swangin with every stroke so I had to ditch em. Sat down to have her ride me and that's when she realized the shorts were gone and she said "damn baby u gettin real comfortable huh? " Lmao I felt kinda awkward but mans gotta do what's mans gotta do right!?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I had my pants/shorts down to my knees once or twice but have often had my button up shirt unbuttoned for a bare chest to chest meet up but that's it. My perspective is with cameras or someone possibly walking by or in I'm just not comfortable doing much in a club. What I really prefer is getting comfortable and naked in a bed in a private place with zero chance of someone interfering.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I am a full nude guy and if someone wants to see me naked I am not responsible for their subsequently never being able to look at another naked person again...................................................
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't do VIP on most visits so I don't necessarily have an M.O. When I SC it's often on dayshift and/or dives where I just wear my athletic commando shorts which are roomy and have a very wide leg - I can just lift/move-up the leg of the shorts and take out the artillery - if not wearing my athletic shorts then it's usually my lounge-pants which are roomy and have an elastic waistband and I can take out the weapon over the elastic waistband. If it's a club I am comfortable/familiar with, and a dancer I am familiar with, I may take off everything - my go-to small black club not many people do VIP so there isn't a wait for the rooms thus I will usually not be bothered by staff and I feel comfortable taking it all off and if it's a dancer I know - so for me it kinda has to do w/ having a certain comfort-level/familiarity for me to take it all off.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Concerns about frostbite and a pretty strict strip club environment discourage much disrobing around here.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I think I might have actually taken my pants off only a few times in the last 4oish years in clubs. Mostly just pull them down. The old Bottoms Up had one room with a locking door, that's the only place I remember actually taking them off. I always leave my socks on, because these places ain't the cleanest. I usually leave at least my t-shirt on, since I'm fat, and who wants to look at that when they're sucking dick?
  • seekingwhoHa
    4 years ago
    Just pull out my yogurt slinger out the trap door in my underwear and give her just enough to get the job done usually
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    “I usually leave my socks on because these places aren’t the cleanest.” That’s funny right there! 😂 😆 😝
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Yeah, because sitting around a strip club in your bare ass is perfectly alright but gotta keep the feet clean.
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    Clothes on always - unless dancer unbuttons or unzips and persists. I'm OTC guy.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @wallanon, I almost always carry a coat or sweatshirt when I go out, even in the summer, as a lot of the clubs here keep the temperature quite low in the summer to combat the humidity. So not as ridiculous as it seems. At least to me. :)
  • Checkingthisout5
    4 years ago
    I guess I gotta ask - are none of you worried about cameras? Seems like if they see a naked dude or even a pants less dude on camera in one of the VIP's, they are coming in to stop you
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ looks like you haven't been to the right clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^^ clubs where one can take off their pants are the type of clubs where staff won't come barching into the VIP nor even be monitoring them via a camera
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "clubs where one can take off their pants are the type of clubs where staff won't come barching into the VIP nor even be monitoring them via a camera" First part, maybe. Second part is what customers are hoping happens in the VIP. Just because they don't tell you what they saw doesn't mean they ain't watchin'.
  • nofuglies
    4 years ago
    depends on the club whether it's pants all the way off or only down to mid thigh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion