tuscl

Fishnets

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Saturday, February 22, 2020 5:48 PM
There were some interesting comments to a review about fishnets. Several guys commented that they liked the look, but some also commented that they thought the dancers wore them as an anti-touch measure. I think they look good, but I don't really like them in the club because they are hard to put on, thus many dancers don't want to take them off. So in a nude or extras club they may just pull them down to their thighs. This of course limits their ability to "pose," so to speak, which I don't like it. I also don't like that they snag buttons. But I do like the look.

34 comments

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    I find fishnets unspeakably sexy. I do agree they they snag buttons and zippers though
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I fine with them. I don't have a fetish for them but they can look good. In my head though I feel like the last 10 times or so I've seen fishnets it was on some real heifers. Maybe trying to overcompensate.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I think they look sexy, but I had a dancers leg stuck to my chest for several minutes before our combined efforts could get her free. We both laughed at the situation but it can happen very easily.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    I like them when Marilyn Monroe is wearing them fishnets... [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    During a mongering trip to Toronto last month, the young East Indian gal who checked me in at the hotel was wearing a short skirt with sexy-as-fuck black fishnet stockings. I was a little surprised the hotel, a Marriott property, allowed her to dress that "risque," but I appreciated it. Couldn't get that sexy image out of mind later that night when I was exploring the beautiful body of a young Persian gal.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I generally find fishnet stockings to be sexy, but I absolutely hate those fishnet onesie thingies.
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    I'm all in favor of anything that makes a hot chick get stuck to me!
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    It’s clear branding. Dancers with micro bikini bottoms are declaring easy access to the promised land. Dancers with full body mesh are declaring its look but don’t touch.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I see so many dancers wearing fish nets with tears in them which makes them look like they are too poor to buy good clothes. When asked I always advise dancers to buy outfits that are easy to get in and out of.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I love fishnets. Ripped ones are especially sexy
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Fishnets are sexy
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I like the ones that smell like tuna
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Dancers with full body mesh are declaring its look but don’t touch." I keep reading that sentiment here but haven't really run into that myself. With so many things that are club related, it comes down to the girl and what she's ok with.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    They don't do anything for me visually, I prefer an entirely naked body, or as close to it as local laws allow. I've mentioned this before, but the sexiest outfit I've ever seen a stripper wear was a men's while oxford shirt, long enough to cover her butt, but with nothing underneath. Come to think of it, it's pretty damned hot on most women. :)
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I do not like the fishnet stocking or onesie look, not appealing at all to me and I had my shirt buttons caught in them, which was humorous but broke the mood of the dance.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I usually see dancers wear fishnets once or twice. And then they never wear fishnets ever again.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Not a fan. Though the view can be fantastic. But for anything more than viewing, too much trouble.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Love them. The whole body thing is my favorite even if they can’t be totally naked.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Love fishnets to look at, but in the club they are oftentimes torn, which looks awful. I find that the more mesh a dancer wears the less you will enjoy your dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    The Fence Nets have larger holes. So the texture and the heat transfer is a huge turn on. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Also good, and there is an open crotch and even a back door oriented version of this on the market. [view link] SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't mind the way fishnets look, I just don't like the way they feel especially when I'm getting a dance - I rather feel skin and a bare-booty grinding on me, vs feeling fishnet-material when I touch or get grinded on. I think full-body fishnets look sexy especially if the girl has big-areolas or nips that poke thru that would o/w be hidden under a normal top - in the past in some nude-clubs I've been, some dancers that wore full-body fishnets would not take them off during a dance as I assume b/c they thought they were "nude enough" already via the fishnet - but I can't say I've seen fishnets, body-suit or o/w, much in the last few years that I can recall. The only place recently I've kinda seen them more to where I actually noticed, has been at Tootsies - a decent # of girls there are wearing them - Tootsies is supposed to be a full-nude club (full-nude on stage, topless dances) - the fishnets I've seen at Tootsies are the pantyhose type that cover her from the waist down, cover her whole butt, and usually down to her ankles or sometimes mid-thigh - it almost seems as if it was a trend that a dancer started at Tootsies and other girls copied it b/c I really haven't noticed it at any other club. As I commented in a recent Tootsies review, it's been my experience that a lot of the fishnet wearing dancers are more standoff-ish at the rail and when giving dances - to me it seems they purposely wear the fishnet bottoms to minimize contact during the dances and when a custy is touching - IME @ Tootsies w/ the fishnet gang, on avg they seem to give weaker dances and seem to try to avoid contact more on avg. Thus why I commented in the Tootsies review that based on my experience w/ the fishnet-gang, I have pretty-much black-balled them and don't bother approaching/tipping them on stage, nor do I bother seeking-out, nor accepting, dances from them - when I'm getting dances I want the dancer wearing as little as possible, that is how I enjoy my dances, vs having to feel-over, or around, fabric/part-of-her-outfit.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I don't like the look and, IMHO, girls who wear them are trying to cover up other things. I rarely see girls in fishnets who aren't also wearing other elaborate garb. To me, the more skin the sexier she is.
  • JohnBuford
    4 years ago
    I've never liked them.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Well said Rick. I will take someone like Nicolette at Desires who wears basically nothing in the club.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I don't find the look attractive. I also have seen the same thing Papi has at Tootsies, it seems to be a stronger correlation there than at other clubs. I won't fuck with a girl in fishnets at tootsies, period. I have noticed an uptick in girls wearing them. I've yet to see one of the knockouts wearing that stuff though, its always the flawed girls so maybe Rick's point has merit. There is zero chance I'm getting a dance or a room with those fishnet girls, the most I would do is tip her on stage if she was smoking hot. I've seen a lot less smoking hot girls there lately though, and none in fishnets.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I like the look for the bartenders but not on the dancers. I prefer my groping to be along a smooth surface
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Nude is my favorite dancer dress. However, I love black fishnets - with a few rips in them. It is a hot look - and the rips make it look as though she’s already been worked hard. I had a fave from years ago - at a club called Heartbreakers in Bloomfield NJ. She had a decent body - not top level. She would wear black lingerie and black fishnets. She would cum when I would pinch and twist her pierced nipples. Her fishnets were often a mess - and I was happy to slap her ass hard - as she would ride me - and as she asked me to be rougher.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Thigh high stockings are always nice because it shows that she has dressed for sex. She is not just naked, and she has not dressed just to be undressed. SJG
  • chattguy123
    4 years ago
    For me, the universal symbol of don't touch me. They snag on everything. They're used to catch fish, not me as a monger lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    With Fence Nets the texture is a visual and tactile turn on, as is the heat transfer. [view link] And as it is is something which does not need to be taken off, it means she has dressed to be fucked. Even if that fucking is not to happen immanently, it still means that she is sensitive to such erotic modes. SJG
  • Stephanie4life
    4 years ago
    I love my fishnets. I don't mind them at all. To me they're no worse then any outfit/accessory.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ My kinda girl! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Understands the principle of Dressing for Sex! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion