tuscl

Tell a story that ends with...

Saturday, February 8, 2020 7:30 PM
I've got to stop hanging out with strippers.

16 comments

• joker44
    4 years ago
    First page: 'It was a dark and stormy night.....' Epilogue: 'I've got to stop hanging out with strippers.'
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I looked at my savings account...
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Lol. I took two nurses out to the strip club. A club that has strippers who knew me. The two nurses got into a fight between themselves for who knows what. Like fists flying fight. My stripper gals broke it up and helped me get them out. The next day, one of the nurse friends told me she lost her jacket. I called the stripper chick to assess the situation. Yes, the stripper has the jacket. She then told me that if I buy her lunch, she will give me the jacket. She named the place. Nice dress up place. I meet her there. It is raining hard. I’m in my suit and tie. She steps out of her car in leather pants and skin tight sweater with no bra and 1.5 inch nipples protruding through the now wet top. We go in to eat and the entire fucking restaurant can’t take their eyes off us. Funny thing is, her body was HOT with some of the best Tits/nipples one could ever wish for, but in the daylight, I realized that she had one eye missing and her hair was sewed on (or something like that). That was one of my “Ive gotta stop hanging out with strippers” moments! I got the jacket back.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    ^^ good story, lol
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    A glass eye or literally like one eye?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I took a Follies stripper to VIP that had a cast on her leg. I can even tell you her name.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @wallanon. One eye. She used bangs to cover the missing one.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I have it when you think they are "normal civilians" and you find out you are hanging out with a stripper. Went on a business trip with an older colleague and a young lady that had just joined the company. She had just graduated college two months before. We were in the city where she went to school. At a nice restaurant, four different guys came up and said hello to her. They knew her from when she was in school, but these were guys in their 40's and 50's. At some point I asked her how she knew all these people. She told me she used to dance at a strip club just down the street (It was a high end place like Cheetah in Atlanta). The kicker is we get back to the 4 star downtown hotel. The bartender, concierge, security guy and doorman all knew her, too. And Dammit, NO I didn't get laid. The point is that if you hang out with a stripper, don't be surprised if she is VERY well known!
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Oh, and she didn't last very long. She was a little too eager to tell about her, um, past work experience. Not smart. Apparently her generation does not see anything wrong with the job and she did not connect that older generations did not share that view.
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    Great story @Nidan111 - thanks for sharing!!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    A dancer's boyfriend texted her while she and I were hanging out at my house. He call her a whore and threatened to kill me. I've got to stop hanging out with strippers.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Whenever I am called a puta and they make jerk off motions at me.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ then I might be a redneck
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I was in the middle of an OTC with a dancer. She was usually pretty good about not checking her phone while we were together, especially while fucking. Except this time she kept getting notification after notification. She made it to about a dozen "dings" before she apologized and grabbed her phone. She looked at the phone, sighed, and said "My husband is texting me a list of groceries to pick up on the way home. Anyway, thanks for buying our groceries."
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    So I start writing the story that inspired this thread, and I shudder to think it might not be over yet...
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    When you get caught up listening to one dancer bitch about another one and become glad you work at a different club than all of them normally.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion