tuscl

I'm going to "shoot" for the LDK

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Friday, January 31, 2020 8:23 AM
I have never done it, but I have been having TERRIBLE luck (none) getting a girl to do OTC or ITC. So maybe this whole LDK thing may relieve the stress. Because apparently hanging out with one female all day (or night) just isn't doing it and seeing my girl only on the weekends doesn't help either. How great is LDK, I HOPE it's good. I'd even wear a jimmy just to keep my pants clean.

48 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Upside... it's cheap, and if you're super worried about VD it's safer than any condom, etc. Downside... you're Captain Gooeypants. And if you don't go home right after your LDK, you'll eventually graduate to Captain Crustypants. It's not for me. But, hey, give it a whirl. I'm not going to tell you that you're having fun wrong. That's SJG's job.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I put an LDK close to but not quite as good as a BJ in my experience. I'd take it over an HJ and jerking off anyday. If this helps, I'd advise a few things for you: 1) Make sure you are nice and horny and have saved up a load beforehand. 2) Put your mindset to like when you are jerking off, and when the dance is feeling good and you have a raging boner, try to stay in that moment and keep up the stimulation. 3) Don't stress about it or have any guilty or embarrassing feelings. Have the attitude that you wanna get off and enjoy it and don't give a fuck if it happens.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Have fun. Remember to not make too much noise or lose your poker face, it could embarrass the neighbors. Never done this, but I think a tip would be reasonable.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    You must have a huge load. I Let mine run down my leg and it dries as I’m driving home. Lmfao!!
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Sure it feels good but I can’t stand the mess and indignity
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @Meat LMAO at my age I don't have much to clean up too. After dances I usually head out and use just a napkin to clean up 90% of the mess as I am starting the car. Age has some benefits! 🧓
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    And wear dark pants, too. They don’t tend to show the apologetic stain as much.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ splooge stain. Damn autocorrect
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ *If* one is so inclined to feel remorse or embarrassment and also wears the wrong pants, then an 'apologetic' stain is correct as well. 😝 I wear black waterproof pants myself so I walk out with no shame nor stain. 😎
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    wouldn't it be easier if I just wore a condom instead? my load is big, but even the magnum stays night and snug. Unless that deters the LDK experience?
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    No "apologies" needed, meat! 😄😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Sorry, not soggy. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @Tiburon I would never wear a condom for an LDK. It's too desensitizing. But that's just me.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I was at a club couple of days ago and I asked one dancer if she had ever made a guy cum in his pants. She smiled very sexily and said a few times. On time guy had condom on (that he told her about beforehand) but the others were unexpected. She didn’t seem too pissed but she told them since they were done either the dance was over or there would be no more contact the rest of the way. Can’t blame her for not wanting to grind on that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @gobstopper I think it's VERY poor form to have a stripper grind on a soggy stain. Hence, my waterproof pants. LDK Rule #1 - Keep your jizz your biz (not hers).
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Paying for ejaculatory services is a chump's game Finding the right LDQ is the key to winning that game Soggy britches is da trophy 🏆👑 WCG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ da mane!!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I cannot unsee that completely unironic advice on how to make it easier to cum in ones pants.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ Sorry, not soggy. 😝
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Select the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Demonstrate charm and generosity, and get a front room makeout session going. Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. Then take her home with your. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    ^^^ Called it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @Ishmael and talk about irony. san_jose_creep doesn't even club!
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Don't give yourself too much credit CMI. He is probably the most predictable person on these forums.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    No, I know. It's sort of like betting on cold weather in the Antarctic.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    heaving, best alternative if FROMS is impossible, is dance booth DATY. Lets her see you are saving your load for her. I have had girls who refused to kiss demonstrably reverse themselves after a nice DATYing. It really does seem to shake them up. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Always risk, takes time and money to extend yourself with a new girl. Don't know if it will be a go or a no. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    SJG said "It really does seem to shake them up." Yeah... I have no doubt...
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I'm not intending to boast. Just saying that just because you find beautiful women, that does not mean that guys have to be chumps. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ a passive brag on how you're not a chump. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @heaving fuck FRMOS. I like a FRMSS. Front Room Massage and Spoon Session. It enables me to LDK in the Front Room, should I choose to do so. 😎
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    My position has consistently been that the first thing you always want to do is get your girl off script. The script is how she can be bubbly and flirty with lots of strangers. Okay, but the script is not intended to go very far. You get her off script when you are open and honest with her, when you can be generous without acting like money buys her, when you treat her just like a college girl you met at a party, and when just matter of fact you are coming from the position that you will be waking up with her in the mornings. Her script does not allow for any of this, so she has to get real. Its how I learned right off to get from "I don't go out with customers", to coming home to find her voice on my phone machine. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @heaving it's an easy "in" (pun "in"tended) with strippers. And if you know how to do it right she will purr like a kitten as you feel her beautiful body all over with a raging boner throbbing between her ass cheeks.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    "Its how I learned right off to get from "I don't go out with customers", to coming home to find her voice on my phone machine." ^ LMFAO @san_jose_creep FYI this is a far cry from OTC, FS, and waking up in the morning with her. All that off script work just so you can get a voicemail. 😂😂😂
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Tiburon, select the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Even if that cannot happen that night. Make sure she knows this as the interactions unfold. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    "I cannot unsee that completely unironic advice on how to make it easier to cum in ones pants." ^ @wallanon but as one that doesn't want to unsee those unironic things can you see the utter irony of you reading and entering a thread about LDKing? Titled as such it makes your post purely ironic. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ *but as one that can't unsee* Edit to my earlier double negative. Just got high.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Just force it down the hoes windpipe.. Bitch will start sucking
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I'm not a doctor or anything, but I don't think that's how windpipes work, Juice.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    And Sir Lap is smokin' the good stuff tonight.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    'Chocolate Gelato'.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LDK Pro Tip: Get high first!
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol Pro tip #2 get an erection
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LOL wallanon returned to the thread. Apparently there was more he needed to "unsee". All I see is more irony. 😂😂😂
  • Xzavier322
    4 years ago
    It's very easy to get a girl to make you cum, simply tell them to grind and make sure your cock is hard between their cheeks. Wear sports sweatpants, the really soft dark variety with no underwear. If they try standing up during the dance, instruct them to keep grinding. If they don't listen, cut the dance short and get another girl. Trust me it's way better this way. To those feeling ashamed of cumming in their pants... You're at a fucking strip club paying girls to get naked and dance for you, I think consideration for shame left a long time ago, you're just lying to yourselves. These girls have no shame, and neither do you. Over 300 girls have made me cum this way, I know what i'm talking about
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @Xzavier 👏👏👏 Well said. I agree to cut the dances off ASAP if she's no where near LDK potential. I might finish the current dance but that is it. And absolutely all dignity goes out the door as soon as you hand money to a stripper for any business reason. We are all pathetic losers. The way I see LDKing is that it's a lapdance asset. When you can LDK you can almost always end a club visit happy. Blue balls begone! And yes you absolutely talk the truth. I don't know if I've LDKed with 300 strippers in my life but I've definitely LDKed in the hundreds by now. In my experience, as long as a club is good two way mileage, more strippers there are fine* with LDKing than not. And that's another benefit to it. It's more ubiquitous than extras that's for sure. *Again just have the decency to avoid getting jizz on them or at the very least apologize and tip extra if you do.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Xxavier322 I don't recognize you but from this first post I'm seeing of yours we think very alike. Another member of the LDK click lol.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    LDK gang👑 WCG
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    In honor of this thread I LDKed easily with my ATF DS today. I went commando in my usual waterproof golf pants with just two thin layers of material. Prior to dances we sat at the bar together in our usual spoon position. For 45 min straight, with my cock hard as a rock the entire time, I massaged her all over, and often squeezed her phat ass cheeks all over my boner. It feels so good because I can wiggle and rub myself at any pressure and rhythm that I want. After 30 min I was edging and swooning. After 45 min I was more than ready. We go to the booth and cuddle and spoon and she does mini ass twerks on my boner as a free tease song. Then during the actual dances she varies between OTP titty fuck, stick shifting, cowgirl, squatting cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl positions. In each position she pays good attention to my crotch with much more contact than air dance. She also makes sure to rub my bare chest with all parts of her. Her all natural DDDs feel wonderful pressed into me. After I LDK hard late into the second song, she gives me a slow and sensual OTP stick shift from cowgirl position as I slowly go limp. As she gets dressed I give her $65, a hug, and leave happy. 🤗
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion