tuscl

How often do you get texted by Dancers?

Sunday, January 19, 2020 9:48 PM
Just curious how often the average (or above average lol) PL who has the contact info of a dancer/entertainer usually gets texted by said woman? I've known my CF for about 6m now, but only had her # for about half that time. I rarely ask for #'s because while I've been going to SCs on and off for about 15 years now I rarely frequented the same club repeatedly (it certainly helped that at one point we had 10 clubs now 6). I also had a bad experience where a dancer basically kept after me to support her ind massage business to the point I blocked the #. Anyways after a visit a few months back, when my CF wasnt there, the next time I saw her she gave me her #. So I usually text her to confirm she'll be working the day I plan to visit. Well after my last visit she told me I could text her any time (within reason ie not 2am) and not just to check her schedule. Since then I've initiated one text conversation with her, and she's initiated 3 text convos. I am quite aware it is likely just to get me to visit her at the SC - but just curious to hear, from those that do text or get texts from dancers how frequently your communications are.

43 comments

• SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    About every 10 minutes 🤨 Dancers, bartenders, waitresses, managers🙄
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I made mistake of giving number out to dancers when I first started clubbing. I don’t do that shot anymore. Endless texts about how they need car fixed, need milk money, and other stupid shit.
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    I pretty much have never had girls texting me asking for stuff. But I tend to go for baby strippers and avoid veterans. @heaving - I think you are overthinking it when it comes to texting. In the beginning for me I had the same mindset as you. At first I was like I'm not going to do any texting. Then I decided to be really selective about it but I would stick to business. Since then I have loosened up and don't worry about it. Like dating outside the club you just need to match someones text frequency and speed. A dancer that takes forever to reply and the replies are one word isn't someone you should send a funny youtube link to. TUSCL needs guys like Papi to knock the sense into newb RILs. But I think for me I took too much of that as gospel and it isn't always the case. A lot of strippers are just as lonely as anyone else. My current SB (an ex stripper) moved to my area and didn't know a lot of people. When we first met she could never work the time of day at the club when I could go but we had funny text banter, became friends and eventually she invited me to dinner. Samiel on here lives near me and he texts dancers like crazy. A lot of them seem to enjoy texting him whatever the latest drama is. Then when he goes to the club, gets bottle service and those same girls will hang out with him and talk all day whenever they have downtime. Pretty good system.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    I’ve also pretty much never had a dancer text me asking me for money either. @Nidan are you a big spender? if I know the days a dancer works, there’s no need for me to have her number. I’ve asked for a number in the past, but very rarely. I guess having the number is good just in case she switches clubs or her schedule changes or something To answer the question it rarely happens, but I’ve had a fav text me and say stuff like “happy thanksgiving” and stuff like that. Or “nice seeing you” but that’s about it. I don’t expect to get texts from them
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    That depends on the relationship. My original ATF was before cell phones. She bought me an answering machine so that she could leave me a message if I did not answer the phone. My current favorite rarely works at the club anymore. We see each other OTC once a week for a whole afternoon. Other than texting to set up dates we do not do a lot of texting because we see each other so often. I am not texting with any other dancers.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I have a number of phone #'s from dancers. I don't have a phone app so they text my only cell #. A few text me frequently or maybe just at the wrong time. When that happens I give them some ground rules for texting. I have never had a further issue.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    I use a burner number for non-family contact. I have 43 numbers of dancers from around the country. When business is slow, it is not uncommon to hear from these gals 3 to 4 times a day, every day. I always respond with OTC option if I am in area.
  • K
    4 years ago
    Several times a day. Schedule changes, reminders and confirmations make up many of them. Each week a few are just asking how I am. I woke up to one asking if I had time to meet for a drink before she goes to work. With this one it will be just a drink before work. She is clear when she means more. Last night I received a picture from another asking how a new outfit looked on her. The playoffs yesterday generated several about the games.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Here's a thread about me texting with a dancer that wanted a "loan": [view link] I don't text a lot with my CFs. Schedules, etc. They will occasionally ask me to come in if they're having a slow shift or rent is due (or both). But I don't really banter with dancers. One sends me occasional cute pictures of her dogs, which is fine. I've never really gotten a lot out of dancers sending me sexy pics / videos. I'm more of an in-person guy. It's one of the reasons why I don't snapchat.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I get texted all the dam time by dancers. Most just want to ride in the shit truck to see of it is real
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I get all da hoes
  • K
    4 years ago
    "I've never really gotten a lot out of dancers sending me sexy pics / videos. I'm more of an in-person guy. It's one of the reasons why I don't snapchat." My favorite snap I ever received was a dancer sent me a snap of her blowing some guy with the caption "this should be you".
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    @heaving - no problem - was curious to hear what others responses would be. At the very least glad to have started it if only to get the link to [view link].Ishmael exchange @[view link].Ishmael - thanks for sharing that! @K thats awesome yet funny at the same time.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    ^^That Cmi link is such a classic. And even though I am pretty jaded and chimed in agreeing with it, I was dumbass enough to get burned on a small loan a few months thereafter. I realize this isn’t directly responsive to the OP but I’m it’s a worthwhile topic, even if it gets revisited at times.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Anytime I know I might want to see a stripper again -- maybe she's got CF potential, maybe I just think I'd like to hang out with her again -- I ask for a stripper's number. Usually it's on the first day I've met her. So I've got about a zillion stripper numbers, since much of the time, after a few days have passed, I find out I actually don't want to see her again :) Anyway! 95% of the time, when I start texting a stripper, it's the same general pattern: 1. The first bunch of times we see each other (4-8 times?), I just text her to arrange for an appointment. I always make the appointment, and then confirm the day of, since knowing a stripper's schedule is basically knowing her aspirational goals. Sometimes during this period, I get "come see me I miss you texts", but it's not terribly common, perhaps because I've already weeded out the most business-oriented girls (almost by definition, if they've hung out with me all afternoon, they're not all-business). I almost never get requests for $ anymore. I will probably never understand why, if a guy really wants to see a stripper again, he'd leave the club without her number; most of the explanations above seem like non-explanations to me. Maybe just don't apply to me? 2. By the time she's shifted to CF, with many girls, we're on a looser texting pattern, and she or I might just text to text. I'd guess with most CFs we text at least once a week 3. If she gets moved to ATF, as I've said before, I've realized I basically treat her exactly like an SB. And like an SB, we're texting much more often, etc.
  • Locutusbrg
    4 years ago
    I have 2 dancers that text me but they never bother me. It's more to say hi when they are bored and not making any money at work. To get me to come in. I find it's helpful when I am looking for specific time and place for my CF so I don't waste time. They often use drop phones and the numbers don't last long anyways.
  • marty_mcfly
    4 years ago
    Great thread. I've gotten some numbers, but it hasn't gone anywhere thus far. I'm still a relative newbie and appreciate the anecdotes and insights from others. At some point, I'll do something OTC and level up.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    -->"but it hasn't gone anywhere thus far. " When you say it hasn't gone anywhere, what do you mean? No texting at all between you? Are there goals you have? Use it for scheduling an appointment? Send funny memes? Have her send you nudies? I know you said you want to do OTC eventually, but there's lots of open territory between not texting at all, and OTC.
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    Not often, but I only text my faves when I’m in their area. I’ve had to tell a few that they shouldn’t text me unless I text them first. It’s always fun when you get a text while sitting on the couch watching TV with your wife.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @govikings. Am I a big spender? That’s relative. I spend up to $750 per night. If that is big spending, then yes. If not, then no. 😂
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    There are some girls that will text here and there but mostly when I tell them I'll be visiting soon (a city I used to live in). That's fine to me because we have fun at the club that's what it is. My CF is more like a friend/fwb and we message each other daily.
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    I text. But I don’t ask for anything unless you’re a time waster and I know that’s a sure fire way to get rid of u. If I like you I want to keep communication open so whenever you’re ready we already built a bond. Sometimes I’ll call because I like the connection.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I have a Textfree number. I have the notifications turned off so they can text me anytime and I’ll respond when I see it. I don’t like asking dancers to keep track of when to text me. I want to be user friendly. I mostly use it to confirm a girl will be in the club. A couple have texted me for other reasons. NBD.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Nidan111 said "I spend up to $750 per night." Are there bigger "whales" out there? Sure. But, considering that LDK is griping in another thread about being labeled as 'cheap' when spending $60, it's not surprising that some strippers think you have cash to toss around.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    ^ EXACTLY! That’s a big spender for sure
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    I have about a half dozen numbers by now on my GV number. I’ve gotten a few requests for money, but I guess not answering them works. Most of the time I still get an answer when I ask if they’re working when I plan to visit.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    It depends on the relationship. The first few times we're texting, it's mostly about business. I mean, we don't know each other that well and don't have much else to talk about. So its just setting up and appointment and a small amount of chit chat. This typically happens once a week, with a followup the day we're going to meet. So, say Thursday to setup an appointment and then Monday to confirm she's available/interested. Expectations are set during the exchange of numbers, I'll say something like "I'd like to see you again next week, I'll text you to find a good time or you can hit me up if you don't hear from me" Once we've been favorite stripper/regular customer for a while, there tends to be more conversation about random things and the scheduling time to hook up becomes a secondary part of the convo. Since we've usually fallen into a semi-consistent schedule, and we've spend a number of hours getting to know each other. It's still not super frequent, we're probably talking maybe 3 times a week on average. I almost never get the "I want money for nothing" calls. I am however up front about telling them it's okay to call me when its slow. I like spending considerable time hanging out, I get more of that when it's slow. Similarly, they get more money. It's a win-win. Along the same lines, once we've been talking a while the confirmation that she's still working tends to morph into a conversation about where we're going to meet up, ITC vs OTC. I don't consider myself a big spender, but what I typically spend including drinks/rooms/tips/etc is often as much or more than they'll net after tip-outs/house fee's/etc on a weekday even if I come in and see them at the club. That makes OTC another win-win.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Keeping my lifetime exts with dancers to anmd from at zero. I go when I am in the mood and never to see a dancer in particular, although there are ones whom I am happy to see on shift.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Not as often as I'd like, but more often than I deserve.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    -->"I almost never get the "I want money for nothing" calls. I am however up front about telling them it's okay to call me when its slow. I like spending considerable time hanging out, I get more of that when it's slow. Similarly, they get more money. It's a win-win. Along the same lines, once we've been talking a while the confirmation that she's still working tends to morph into a conversation about where we're going to meet up, ITC vs OTC. I don't consider myself a big spender, but what I typically spend including drinks/rooms/tips/etc is often as much or more than they'll net after tip-outs/house fee's/etc on a weekday even if I come in and see them at the club. That makes OTC another win-win." I could have written that entire paragraph myself (in fact, I could have written the entire reply). I think one of the reasons we don't get random "give me money" requests, is that 1. far less likely to get those requests when you have a stripper/regular relationship and the girl knows she has a lot to lose, 2. I choose girls who are lower-pressure and less hustle-y in the first place. I absolutely ALWAYS tell them, though, to text me when it's slow, it's 100% win-win.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Ain’t doing it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Texting b/w dancers and PLs can be a two-edged g-string, one would assume a lot of it comes down to the two-parties involved. Some dancers def have their lives upside-down and often have issues, financial and o/w, and those issues can become a PL's issues if he's inexperienced at dealing with that breed of female; or it can be an issue if the PL is weak - besides their topsy-turvy lives of many dancers, many of them will also exploit a financial opportunity presented by an inexperienced RIL and they'll suck-them-dry in the not-good-way by playing the damsel-in-distress card and milking the unsuspecting RIL with made-up emergencie$ and made-up drama. On the other side of the g-string is the PL/RIL that thinks, consciously or subconsciously, that he and the dancer have some kinda non-business relationship and he expects, or wants it to be, something similar to a monogamous-relationship where she's available to him all the time for texting/calls/dates. As has been posted above, most CFs that have a regular have something to lose by trying to take advantage of the regular w/ made up financial emergencies, etc - and most experienced PLs have enough sense to vet a CF so she's less likely to be a u$er. In the end - if one is into the fave-dancer SCing M.O., then it makes total sense to have a texting relationship in order to ensure continued service - if one is a variety-guy then one should think it twice so they don't get involved w/ a mercenary (although if one knows the game-well they can still deal with dancer-#s/texting and still be a variety guy).
  • K
    4 years ago
    ". I was ghosted again" You haven't been ghosted unless you sent the tweet before the OP. With most people two or three days need to go by for it to be a Ghosting. With strippers I think it is two or three weeks.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    How often do you find dancers who will maintain email contract with you, and in Mexico? And then how about dancers willing to read stuff on a web site of yours, or maybe read a book you give them? SJG
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    @Subra Our approach & results in SC'ing are pretty similar. There's some things we approach differently, particularly the drinking swill part, but largely the same. @heaving This thread only started yesterday. Not getting a response back for a day or two isn't uncommon, especially if there isn't a history. In any case, you didn't get ghosted. You might have been ignored. But to get ghosted you have to have established communication, and then cut it off. If you're going to deal with strippers, you gotta get your expectations in line to some extent. When I first started texting with my CF I think she responded 3-4 days later. She wasn't a CF at the time, she was a stripper I had seen ITC a few times and got some dances/drinks with. Now, my she'll text me back within a few minutes under normal circumstances. I mean, if she's got a cock in her mouth she's not gonna pick up the phone to text me back, but otherwise I'll hear back pretty quick. Like @Subra alluded to, you gotta do some screening up front. The kind of stripper that sits and hangs and has a couple drinks is much more likely to casually chat. The girl who gets antsy if she's been sitting with you for two songs and not sold a dance yet isn't going to. She's going to mass text 50 guys at a time saying she misses you please come in. If you're expectations aren't in line, you'll be disappointed & probably just annoy the stripper. I find things go better when I drive the conversations. You gotta balance being friendly with acknowledging the transactional nature. Starting out with "Hello, how are you doing today" or "How much to bang you back at my place" are both likely to yield poor results. Something like "I had a great time the other day. I'd like to do it again sometime soon, is Tuesday good for you?" in my experience has been more effective.
  • Assmanjoe
    4 years ago
    Depends. If i want to see her continuously and both are happy with arrangement It will be a back and forth couple times a week. If i dont see her for awhile, say over a month (due to scheduling, money, whatever) then it stops pretty quickly. For whatever reason strippers tend to volunteer their numbers to me. Happens pretty often to me, im not sure why. Currently have a nice thing going with new fave and its pretty regular texting - couple times a week with pictures. But if i dont see her for a few weeks, im sure shell forget all about me too lol tis the nature of the beast, the ole “what have you done for me lately?”
  • Assmanjoe
    4 years ago
    ^ that last point by dolfan is an excellent one for newbs working on/nervous about their text game. “Thanks i had a lot of fun, lets do it again”. Thats all you need. As ive had it put to me so succinctly by a dancer and proud businesswoman “its business papi, just business. I no want you to get the confusion.” the texting is all part of the same game but that quote applies to basically everything discussed on tuscl. she really hit the nail on the head.
  • Ch3ll
    4 years ago
    A year or so ago I had a fav who'd initiate and it was pretty balanced contact. Now, a stripper initiating with me is about 2 out of 10 times. As SS as it is, those other 8 times are no response on their part.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Every dam day! I da kang of trolls
  • OldWhiteGuy
    4 years ago
    I have a lady that texts me almost every morning to say good morning and wish me a happy and productive day. We have a pretty set routine but ccassionally if she's bored or upset she will send me a text. Occassionally, I will rearrange my schedule to "entertain" her or "relax" her. She manages my money much better than I do so I've never received an, I need some cash call.
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    That reminds me @heaving did you ever get a response from your texts? Dont be discouraged even if you didnt!
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    Yeah I have that problem too lol - sometimes I'll send something & then only realize later that it might not be response worthy lol. Practice makes perfect I guess!
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    Typically 3 times a week. It's never "come see me at the club", which I tend to find odd. Usually we're sending memes to each other which leads to a short discussion about her depression
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion