tuscl

Hi, I'm too scared to ask a stripper directly if she want to suck my dick!

So how can I go about this indirectly? Smoke signals? Pyrotechnics? I'm currently taking classes in interpretive dance, how can we apply that to what we're talking about here? I want to hear from the TRUE EXPERTS. Lets overanalyze in 3, 2, 1...

16 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Simple. Say, “will you give me a blow job for $80 ?” You will get one of two answers. “Yes”. Or. “No”. Problem solved. Usually, the dancers just tell me that they will blow me for xxx amount extra or they will fuck me for 2x blow job $. Just FUCKING ASK THEM!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Go to Amazon.com and get yo self a copy of the PL-critically-acclaimed PL-manifesto known as "The System" written by Dr Rick Dugan
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Instead of tipping her at the stage - give her a personal dick-pic - she'll get the hint
  • poonhunter2
    5 years ago
    Buy a normal private dance. See what the milage is like, does she air dance or grind? Does she allow touching? If you feel like you want more and she is giving you good mileage, talk about how hot she is and what you like about her. Then say something like "damn you are hot I would love to ____ ". See how she reacts and what she says... You are just saying what's on your mind. She'll let you know if anything fun is available by her reaction. If she seems to be playing along, ask if there are more options in VIP. From there it's a negotiation.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Don't act like a creeper - and just ask the dancer what she offers in the back room.

If she says it will be the best dance you've had - move along - as non specifics are useless.

If she says she'll suck for an amount - you decide if the offer is reasonable - or if she's just quoting a crazy high price so you won't go.

Its simple - as any dancer has gotten offers before - so you won't shock her. This is business.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    You mean like some dancer who smelled faintly of piss tried to tell me the other day her regulars usually tip her $1K? Me and some other dancer were watching her get finger banged by one guy while her tonsils were massaging the schlong of the guy beside him. The dancer I was getting dances from was mildly traumatized, I think. Neither of those dirtbags is ever going to have a thousand to drop one on a one time deal, so I just laughed it off. She had just did VIP with some sweaty pig and sounded like she was on coke, so my time with her on my lap was brief.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    try feather dancing. It works for peacocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAGZ81tU…
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    If you have to ask then you’re doing it rong.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Back when indoor smoking was common you could hand her a cigar and see what she does with it. These days I think millennials first exchange numbers and text while they are sitting side by side. So I suppose you could text the question. But per texting custom, she would probably ghost whether or not she was down for it.
  • ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    If you prefer subtle, you could say that the last girl you got a dance from had a really nice mouth. (My favorite answer, true story:"I have a nice mouth, and you can check my gag reflex.")

Or that you had a dream about a beautiful girl sucking your dick. She'll take it from there. (Or not)
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Look off to the side.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Always civilianize the interaction. Select the one you want, approach, demonstrate generosity and charm. Get a front room makeout session going, extend to extensive feel up, pussy petting and FIV. If you can do Front Room DATY, do it. But usually you can't.

So get her doing stick shifting though your pants, and push her head down towards it. Usually that is enough. Tell her you want to take her into the back room, and then take her home with you to continue.

That should be sufficient discussion, and you've been feeding her money since you first got within arms reach of her.

SJG

Whole episode about this matter:
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2020/…

Straps to make sure they stay on:
    https://pleasershoes.com/collections/sho…

Enoven Truck Bodies, Redding, Sacramento, Bakersfield
    https://enovenind.com/
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "So get her doing stick shifting though your pants, and push her head down towards it. Usually that is enough."

Meaning, that is enough to get beaten to death with a pair of stripper heels because you're acting like a rapey prick.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @C.M.I - Not if you use a chloroform-infused handkerchief first.
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    I don’t mind asking a stripper if I can suck his dick. Mack loves da 🍆🍆🍆🍆
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I usually ask, but sounds like you need theatrics. Try bringing a small can of whipped cream. All strippers have a sweet tooth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion