tuscl

OTC advice

Paulcarlson
energizd
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 1:34 PM
I’ve had some recent success but plenty of failures. I have this one dancer that I really want to take out. how do you fellow mongers initiate OTC thru text? Perhaps my game needs a refresh Let’s hear some of your go to opening lines.

22 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    If you already have her number to text her I assume you have already built at least a little bit of a relationship with her in the club so that should make it pretty easy. If you already discussed OTC with her at the club you just need to text her and ask her when she is available to get together and then after she responds negotiate the rate/services if you haven't already discussed those details at the club. If you haven't discussed OTC with her in person I would start with something like "I had a lot of fun during our VIP session last Saturday, would we be able to meet up when you are off work to have some more fun?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I text her that I know where her family lives and if she fails to do OTC w/ me granny may have an accident (gotta keep it 100 w/ these girls)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    1) OTC is not a science - there isn't a "do x,y,z" and that is how you score OTC 2) most dancers, often especially the ones that are regularly open to seeing guys OTC, are flaky AF - it's just a given - dancers are as flaky as dogs like to chase cars - i.e. it's a high-failure-rate endeavor 3) as can often be the case, regulars can often have an advantage - if you are a regular of hers then in part she may feel more comfortable w/ you and "perhaps" more apt to see you OTC - also, IMO if you are an ITC regular, then she "may" be more apt to agree to OTC to keep you happy as a regular vs perhaps you moving on and taking your regular-$$$ w/ you and giving it to someone else Since there isn't a magic bullet - I'd say that option-3 may perhaps give you the best chance but by no means a given - there are multiple variables at work; the dancer; the type club; the custy (some custies are just better more shrewd negotiators and better at getting what they want).
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    You don't need to be coy, Roy. Strippers get asked for sex OTC all the time. Be polite but direct. You can say how you would love to have fun with her outside the club and she will get the message. Not all dancers see customers OTC but a lot do. If your fav refuses, ask another dancer. I've found about half the dancers say yes.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Take them outside the club
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    As I mentioned, there are a lot of variables - not everyone is as desirable as jackslash so it's often not 50/50 for the mere-mortals. But seriously - Jack is kinda a known commodity - AFAIK he mostly frequents the same club and is a frequent visitor and is known as a good spender - if one is an infrequent visitor, and spends $100 on a visit, for example, most likely the girls are not gonna be tripping over themselves to do OTC. Stripper dynamics usually come down to $$$ - how bad they need it - how good a pro$pect a custy may appear to be for it to be worth her effort and time on her off-time - etc.
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    Be the Godfather...make her an offer she can't refuse
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I have this one dancer that I really want to take out. how do you fellow mongers initiate OTC thru text?" I don't. First time OTC discussions should be initiated in person. Nowadays strippers give their numbers out liberally and you'll be lucky if she can even put a face to your text. Once you've had the conversation then it's fine to follow up by text, but texting her cold is likely to be a low margin approach and could even backfire.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ true - I had not picked up on the fact the OP may be trying to ask OTC over text vs in person
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    First thing is pick the the right girl. Forget foreigners, stick to the younger all American girl next door types with slim bodies and natural boobs. Fuck the Russians, Cubans, etc who will generally not satisfy you. Second, your interaction will start off better if you approach her instead of waiting for her to approach because she knows you already like her. Plus she will like the fact that you manned up and chased her down instead being a pussy and waiting. Third, touch her as much as possible while she hopefully is sitting on your lap. Fourth, when you get dances, make sure you make it fun and pleasurable for her. Massage her back and shoulders when she is sitting on your lap. Kiss her neck and nibble on her ear when she leans back on you. Spank her ass and pull her hair and tell her how much she turns you on. If it is that type of club, massage her tits and stomach. She's a woman dammit and likes to be treated like one by a dominant man. Fifth, tip her well after the dance. Sixth whip out your phone and tell her to put her digits in so you can stay in touch and she can tell you when she is coming in to work cause you want to see her again. If you follow this advice your chances of OTC or ITC will go up. I follow this game plan to a T and have had incredible success both ITC and OTC. My current fave blew me the first time in the club, second visit was a CBJ and full service. 3rd and 4th visits were hotels. It does work. Dancers are horny too and rarely have steady boyfriends to screw. They might have booty calls here and there but most don't have anything steady. They are already in the sex business so OTC is not that big a deal. They want to get laid (albeit with some $$ of course) so make it happen bro!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ damn - that was an inspirational post 😄
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Yeah and fuck them outside.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Perhaps my game needs a refresh" If you're going to strip clubs to run game you're already in the hole. Sometimes you really hit it off with a dancer if you see her OTC and you get to FWB or wherever that goes. That's a bonus.
  • Paulcarlson
    4 years ago
    Things are going in the right direction and we have a an otc date setup. I haven’t discussed price with her yet but I plan to either thru text ahead of time or in person once we meet. I plan to go into it with an open mind but also with a strict budget. Thanks for all the advice here and I’ll update every one
  • heelslvr
    4 years ago
    I typically start the OTC talk at the club, that way you know she is will actually consider it. My approach is: I hate the club making all the money instead of you, what do you think about meeting OTC and I will make it worth your time. This amount varies according to the city, where I live, day shift girls end up going home with less than $ 200 on slow days.. lap dances are $10 here...... so I found a good "hey how about we meet for a BJ OTC and I will give you 100" this when is a 30 min meeting, and sampling, or, "let's have some fun OTC, and I will give you 200, to make up what you could make in the club," typically get a hotel room and plan on 2 to 4 hours of fun. I also offer to meet Mondays- Wed, which are typically slow days anyways. Now I been successful with OTC when traveling but my success rate is less than 10% when the conversation actually happens, which is not that often, specially in cities where girls are making $500 plus. If/when it sounds to good to be truth, I am very careful, once I had two girls, and they robbed my credit cards and money.......neddless to say I was druuuuunk.... and it was New Orleans Marty Grass, so I never saw them again.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I agree with the general sense that it would be best to initiate the OTC convo in person. At least that would be ideal. But there hasn’t been a dancer in the history of stripping who hasn’t been asked after she’s been in the biz at least ten minutes. So as long as you’re not creepy about it, I wouldn’t worry too much about how you specifically go about it. Be straightforward but not pushy. Be ready to take “no” and still be cool about it.
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    I can walk into nearly anywhere and have a good chance of OTC. Early on, sitting at the bar before it gets busy, I either tell them about taking home strippers at my usual club, or tell them that I like to party and I've just eaten an eight of mushrooms. and can't stop laughing...and I'm not afraid to drop a couple hundred on dances...All of a sudden I usually have one or two that say, Jeez I wish I had someone like that....to come home with me for a day. You can disbelieve and you can hate....Just telling you my own experiences.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Most of the time it was the dancer who initiated the OTC offer, not me. I can't recall whether it's more often initiated in the club or in a text message, I think it depends more on the club and how much they monitor the dancers. My most recent time it was a dancer whose number I had for several months, and one day she asked during our lap dance if I get private dances. I thought she meant the VIP room, and said sometimes, but it's too expensive and not worth it here. "No, I mean outside the club, at your place, " she then tells me. I mention yeah a few times and asked "why you do that,?" She tells me "no I just heard about it." No sooner did I get home about 30 minutes later, I get a text message from her telling me she does do private shows but the club hears and we text back in forth.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    The first ask happens in person, not via text.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    latinalover69 said "First thing is pick the the right girl. Forget foreigners, stick to the younger all American girl next door types with slim bodies and natural boobs. Fuck the Russians, Cubans, etc who will generally not satisfy you." I find it interesting that latinalover69 appears to really not love Latinas...
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Ishmael, Good point. I am a Latina lover, especially the last 5 years before I was married. And the girls next door I am talking about in my response tend to be Latinas, Middle Eastern, AA/mixed race, or white. However, they are all born in the US and are all good ole Americans.
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    Nearly every girl I've taken OTC I initiated the conversation in person. If it is someone new, I usually tell them stories about other girls I've taken out on 1) Date and fuck.....or 2) Fuck and Fuck... I let them know if they're bored and like cash, it can be a win win. I don't think I've ever had one refuse, I must have some kind of radar....because plenty of dancers aren't going to do OTC The worst I've gotten was the ones who say "I'll take $1,000 for a blow job" in which case I lmao and say no thanks...I think one girl was a bit sad she said that and I didn't try to negotiate something. I know what I'd say now, but I was a noob back then. I'd probably tell her now I really don't enjoy blowjobs but I like fucking and unfortunately I only have $300 on me...and then give her a sad look....(of course she'll come back with the hey you can visit an atm and I'll say I only carry cash...bla bla bla) Oh but back to my point....Usually I've already established to girls in the club that 1) I am free with the money if you entertain me...drinks, dances, tips 2) I am down to fuck if you want it 3) If you don't I'll buy some dances while you can still entertain me, but then I'll go No pressure...I try to help us both no matter what.... But if she is down to fuck....Then I'm going to take care of her...250 - 500 whatever ...is what I'd normally offer... Now...on the phone...these are girls I've already done OTC with and they're probably calling me....Club is dead...I'm tired of dancing, come pick me up....Come pick me up from the club!! (ugh I hate this then the manager/owners hate me if they find out I'm doing this...taking away their revenue) Or I have had calls from a friend/co-worker of someone I've done OTC with already...once they are aware of the evil I possess....its on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion