tuscl

April 8

gawker
Older than dirt
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 11:13 AM
I’ve been thinking I’d like to get my ass to Atlanta, see what Follies is REALLY like and visit some of my old haunts from when I worked there. Today, the lowest airfare to fly there in the morning of April 8th and return on the 9th is $294.30. Then a hotel for one night, Uber back & forth, a couple of hundred to spend, and all of a sudden it’s almost $700. Now if I’ve got $700 to blow, that could get me a couple of blowjobs. So, the question becomes: Do I want to meet Shadowcat & Juicebox or do I want a gorgeous woman to orally render me ecstatic twice? Hmmmm?

13 comments

• prevert
    5 years ago
    You spend $350 for a blowjob?
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    What part of the country is that?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It doesn't cost any money to meet me. Juicebox lives in Asheville NC and has been kicked out of Follies in the past. You can get BJs a lot cheaper than that. In the event juice would show up, you can count me out.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    With that couple of hundred to spend you can get your blow jobs.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    As much as I love these guys you can’t be going there to just meet these dudes. When your talking $800+ all of sudden a lot of super hot girls and a lot of fun gets on the table. I always weight every cost decision against pussy and everything else has not been doing well so far.

Side note I also weigh 74 pounds and doctors say I have a week or so to live if I don’t eat something soon. They can go straight to hell. Speaking of hell it sound mighty fine there it being warm and all. I don’t have a jacket out here. Btw I also am going to have to say farewell to TUSCL forever my phone bill is about to go out. So to all a good night.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    That’s flying from either Boston or Providence, Prevert. And the cost of specific services, as I suspect you know, varies widely depending on who and where. I thought I read about a meet at Follies on 4/8/20. I’m sorry I wrote this.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Gawker, that lady in your avatar has a big clit. Why not pay her $300 to blow you three times and save yourself money and hassle of traveling?
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    JAprufock
    I’ve been seeing her once or twice a week for a couple of months now. She’s an old friend who is 47 years younger than I.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Gawker, yeah I’m aware of differing prices. I just was surprised at HOW different.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's adorable that you believe Juice might show at the meet-up.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Just ⌚ watch

Im showing

Honestly if shadow meet me we would actually be good friends in real life

Hell im batting 100% and have officially meet John smith.. Vince RIP...Shalynne....Go Viking... Mr Evil

Nice spice, crazy joe and IME haven't physically meet me but have seen the real me and communication with me on various social media platforms and even my real phone number and enjoy me

Lets make this a solid guys

Lets get a great turn out amd make some good memories we can laugh and talk about years to come
  • bigman226
    5 years ago
    Take that trip to Philly. Between Outer Space, Purple Orchid & Atlantis you can get 3 dances, bbbj & a few drinks before heading back. Hotel key gets you free entry
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Amen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion