tuscl

Thoughts on High Heels ... Yes? No? Whatever?

Monday, December 23, 2019 9:59 PM
Well I was going to post this in the Front Room until I saw the SJG thread *shrugs*. But I am actually curious what people think about high heels on dancers? Both from an entertainers & customer perspective. Personally I have never been a fan. I can see the appeal, but it does not appeal to me. So I am always happiest when the dancer takes off her heels. Luckily my ATF does not like wearing the heels during a dance and is happy to remove them. What do you consider the positives & negatives? Or is this a meh issue for you?

49 comments

• rickdugan
    β€’
    5 years ago
    They have feet? πŸ˜‰
  • Piggie
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Heels makes them shake their butt as they walk. I'm a fan. They always take them off in the vip, I'm also a fan of bare feet.
  • BocaOnt2019
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @rickdugan Touche lol
  • BocaOnt2019
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @piggie Hmm good point, sort of forgot about that. I am still a fan of bare feet, but you make a good point for hh at least in the front room.
  • gobstopper007
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Heels force the girls to stick out tits more and gives the ass a more toned look.
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    5 years ago
    shit. she can wear flip flops if she wants.
  • Warrior15
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Love a girl in heels. Improves their posture and the shape of their butt. I hate "platform" shoes that just make them taller. I mean really. Does a girl need to be seven inches taller than she actually is ?
  • BocaOnt2019
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Jascoi Well said! @warrior15 Yes I see a lot of platform shoes at clubs and that is not very enjoyable (imo) to be honest. The stage - at least at the clubs I can go to are elevated so you do not need the heels/platforms to be taller so people in the back of the club can see the dance.
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    5 years ago
    As long as she has a smile for me I could care less what shoes she has on.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    It's not a deal breaker, but I prefer heels. I recently saw a hot stripper, an all natural 8-9 hippie chick, with flat sandals and thought the sandals weren't as attractive as heels. My fave agreed with me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I don't care. I only notice when they don't know how to walk in them. It's like watching an inexperienced tightrope walker.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Pro Tip: High heels make a stripper's calves sore. Next time you are sitting with one and she's willing, rub the back of her calf up and down and squeeze and push into her muscles. If she's been wearing heels she'll purr like a kitten.
  • Subraman
    β€’
    5 years ago
    High heels make them look way hotter -- their legs look longer, it emphasizes their legs and especially makes their asses stick out a little. Always more attractive. But one of my favorite moments is when they take their heels off in the VIP and pop down 5 inches and they're tiny. I've been in a couple of dive clubs where heels are not mandatory, but all the clubs I frequent, mandatory for the girls to wear heels on the floor.
  • Clubber
    β€’
    5 years ago
    There is a time and place for both or neither.
  • BocaOnt2019
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Appreciate all the comments! Like I said I am not fond of high heels but hearing all the comments definitely reminds me of the appeal. @sirlapdancealot Appreciate the advice! @clubber Well said!
  • rh48hr
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Sir Lap - that's good stuff Also agree with clubber
  • Nidan111
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I like sexy clothing. Heels or thigh high boots are fantastic.
  • Clubber
    β€’
    5 years ago
    My comment comes from 50+ years of experience. :)
  • wiffle shwaffle
    β€’
    5 years ago
    They hurt to wear. And they are unnecessarily expensive.
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^^^ aww
  • Clubber
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Wif, I can't imagine wearing something binding around my chest, but women do that most of their waking hours. I say, they should all rebel and stop doing that 7X24!
  • Subraman
    β€’
    5 years ago
    -->"There is a time and place for both" The front room and on stage -->" or neither." The VIP room So yes, I agree :)
  • shadowcat
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Many years ago I was talking with a mature dancer and shoes came up. I said I though it would be good if the club allowed the dancers to wear comfortable shoes like sneakers so that they would look more like the girl next door. She replied that she didn't want to look like the girl next door.
  • SmashingHoes
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Subramans comments about how heels accentuate a womans legs and ass are the only reasons that I like stripper heels or as Amy Winehouse said, "Fuck Me Pumps." They also are great in the bedroom when a woman has them on with her legs on a guys shoulders as he is hitting out of the park.
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Who blew?
  • Subraman
    β€’
    5 years ago
    -->" I said I though it would be good if the club allowed the dancers to wear comfortable shoes like sneakers so that they would look more like the girl next door. " At least one of the dive clubs here allows the girls to wear sneakers. It does NOT look good. Sneakers and lingerie is an odd look
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Heels are not a personal-fetish nor must-have, but I do think high-heels are sexy - I'm actually into short-women but I think most-dancers look better w/ their platforms shoes - it's not something about the shoes themselves but as others have mentioned, how it makes their figure look - I'm not necessarily conscious of it but I do notice a difference b/w when I've seen a dancer w/ the platform-shoes on, then seen her walking around w/ flat shoes a little-while later during the same-visit; their figure does often look different but it's not something obvious unless one can contrast/compare side-by-side per se. I also like the bare-foot look - I don't have a foot-fetish whatsoever but something about her in bare-feet kinda looks sexy - I also prefer her giving me dances barefoot vs shoes-on, mostly for the functional-aspect of it as shoes seem to often get in the way or inhibit her dancing somewhat - most of the time I've gotten dances, the dancer has not taken off her shoes - first time a dancer took off her shoes to give me a dance she gave me a hell-of-a-dance and since then I've subconsciously equated barefoot dances as being better and I now get excited when I see a dancer taking off her shoes to give me a dance as in my mind I equate it as "she's ready to go to work".
  • DrStab
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Waffle...I’d be glad to give you a foot rub in VIP...
  • BocaOnt2019
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @wiffle waffle - thanks for the perspective from a dancer! Out of curiousity what is the normal cost?
  • AmeliaSmith
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I love heels but I’m 5’7 without them. It’s awkward hugging customers shorter than me and I always get the height question. Also, clubs have these stupid dips where I always stumble multiple times per night.
  • gSteph
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I agree with Papi's comments above, about platform heels having a positive influence on one's impression of shapelyness of dancers. I think it's the impression that they are 'up on display'. Even though I think high heels are ridiculous as real life footwear. And I really like the barefootin' for dances. At my club dancers remove shoes in lap dance room due to carpet in there. Takes a minute, quality flirting time, often while sitting between your legs, while I unbutton my shirt sleeves and roll them up. Now, we're ready. Begin.
  • Clubber
    β€’
    5 years ago
  • BocaOnt2019
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Lol way to make your point!
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @Costa LOL and amen. (I'm the massage fucking master! πŸ€—) I have yet to reward a stripper for a true foot massage, though. The logistics ITC are what kills it. I'd have to go wash my hands after I was done which would kill the mood. And my ATF DS actually doesn't want one because she's a germaphobe. I'd do it for her in a heartbeat, though. Pro Tip #2: After you are done massaging her big calf muscles on the back of them, move on to her lower ankles at the thinnest part. Wrap your hands around them and lightly squeeze and rub the entire perimeter. Being the thinnest part of supporting all her weight, this area of the legs is under the most force from her weight. As such, the muscles there under strain. Also because the heels make her point her feet, her Achilles heel is also being worked. You can never go wrong massaging a stripper's Achilles heel. Pro Tip #3: If you don't want to have her take her heels off for a full foot massage, lightly rub on the top of her foot. Use your fingertips and rub up and down the length of it. In particular, pay attention to the base of the ankle and the transition to the top of her foot.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot in your experience or observations, what's been the dancers' reaction to one with a foot fetish??
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @Costa to be clear I don't have a foot fetish myself. I just enjoy giving strippers massages. It's an easy way to get on her good side and have a great time (with a raging boner) without any small talk and such. To answer your question, though, I don't think a stripper would mind a foot fetish as long as it doesn't break any club rules (like an OTP foot job in the main room). And in a dance I'm sure they wouldn't mind using their feet to tease your cock OTP. It's probably less work for her than a regular lap grind with her pussy or ass. I had an ex ATF that would regularly use her foot to give me a cock tease during dances. I didn't mind it but only because she didn't overdo it. But honestly it did nothing for me.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot IYHO what would count as "acceptable"?? Trampling, foot in mouth stuff???
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @Costa I honestly have no idea. My guess is that it would depend on the stripper.
  • BocaOnt2019
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Appreciate the tips - curious to see how they work in my neck of the woods. :)
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @Amelia:. Come on! You know those dips are your customers! πŸ˜‰
  • Tiburon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    If they not one of those obnoxious stripper pumps, then yes. Put my baby in some Louboutin. But you don't dance in those πŸ˜‚
  • wiffle shwaffle
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Dancer heels can range from anywhere from $50 to over $100. It depends on the platform and heel height and the design. Obviously, ankle boots and thigh high boots cost more due to having more material. Pleaser and Ellie are the two most common and popular brands. Pleaser heels wear down more easily these days. In recent years, something changed and it's common for them to break or tear after a month or two (from my own observations with others). Somehow, I make my shoes last for a year plus. Ellie shoes seem to break less, but are more narrow and less popular than Pleasers. I have 8 pairs of shoes that I rotate through depending on what I'm wearing and I've noticed most dancers have one or two pairs of shoes. 🀷 Also, a lot of girls throw their old shoes away not knowing there is a HUGE market for worn dancer shoes in the fetish world. I sell mine on eBay whenever they break or get so worn in that I can't wear them anymore.
  • BocaOnt2019
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Thanks for sharing that! Had been wondering how frequently those shoes would need replacing.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    β€”>”I sell mine on eBay whenever they break or get so worn in that I can't wear them anymore.” Huh. Very good to know.
  • heelslvr
    β€’
    4 years ago
    a must for me...lol....heelslvr.......
  • Tiburon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    To quote a rick: "They have feet?πŸ˜‰"
  • Tiburon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Heels are sexy if the body is right. Stereotypical stripper pumps are gaudy and not a site for sore eyes
  • stripperlover777
    β€’
    6 months ago
    Strippers Look Best In 6" Inch Or 7" Inch Solid Black Clear Top Mules (No Straps In The Back & With The Clear Top Front Area) The Pleaser Brand Is Cool. 2nd Place Votes Are 6" Or 7" Mirror Bottom Clear Top Mules Or The Clear Bottom With Clear Top (Mules). Dancers Are 10 x Times More Attractive With A Better Stimulation Look With The Clear Top Mules Coz They Show More Skin! Knock On Wood, Showgirls! If A Dancer Insists On Having The Straps In The Back, They Should B Clear! The More Skin Show, The MoreπŸ’²& If They Like Me, Yeah, I Would Buy Those For Them! A Cheat Sheet For Overlay Wear Would B Fishnets Leggings/Stockings, Medium Spaced Netting. Let's Go βœ”οΈ πŸ’²
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion