Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How wet 🚿 does a maxed out 401k make strippers ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

At 62 I'll have a few million to spend on 20 year old pussy pie

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You will get showered with pussy juice

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Love dem golden showers

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You need a Kleenex

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Nothing turns a stripper on like the fiscal responsibility of their customers.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I just jizzed because I'm so damn responsible

Profile picture for EndlessSummer
EndlessSummer
•

Some DO say cash is a natural aphrodisiac...💸 ❤ 🌞

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Wait, money can buy young pussy? I just experienced an epithany.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Strippers love fast money. A 401k is a long term investment. It’s sweet to have a big balance in your 401k - but strippers will get excited about the cash in your pocket!

Can you get that 401k money out of the club ATM? Lol

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Sounds amazing Juice. I should hope that you will write me in your will. One day in the far flung future, I’ll have a TON of KFC gift cards. 😁

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Me and my wife offer assisted suicide services so long as we are written into a will and perhaps life insurance policy :D and a document releasing us of liability for putting you out of your misery :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@noce spice & blahblah KFC gift cards are nice but Arby’s gift cards would be the deal maker 😃

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Or what about Walmart or Target gift cards? Then you can by beer and rubbers.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Fuck arby's I'm told good for that. I like whataburger or like burgerville. But publix friend chackn gud 2

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Too good. Go fuck urself autocorrect u dumb ho

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lmao

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lmao

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lmao

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Back to the original question,

I guess I'll never know 😕

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement