tuscl

What I’m Most Thankful For

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I probably won’t mention most of these at the dinner table later today, but the things I am most thankful for include the following:

1. My surname isn’t “Schitter,” “Fokkwad” or “Aszwype.”

2. I have a boxcar load of money.

3. None of the desploogination service professionals with whom I’ve ever gotten sticky know what neighborhood I live in, much less my address.

4. John Denver is dead and buried.

5. I am again living in a country where I can open my mouth in the shower without risking cholera.

6. Despite my advanced age, I still have a lot of hair, it’s mostly black and, most importantly, my hydraulics still work!

7. My little girl is growing up which means I should never have to sit through “Beauty and the Beast” again trying to pretend I like it.

8. There is no heaven, no hell, no afterlife, and there certainly isn’t a god or gods.

9. While I readily admit that I may not be perfect, at least I can honestly say that parts of me are excellent!

10. I’m thankful that life is so unfair. It it were fair, after being such a shit-head all my life, I certainly wouldn’t have the wonderful family I have now or the boxcar full of money.

On the negative side, I am truly sorry the pilgrims ate turkey on the first Thanksgiving instead of a stray cat. If they’d eaten a stray cat we could all be eating pussy today!

18 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    "7. My little girl is growing up which means I should never have to sit through “Beauty and the Beast” again trying to pretend I like it."

Believe me, rev..When your daughter is a teenager and is going out with guys who remind you of you back in the day, you will LONG for the days spent with Beauty and the Beast!

Been there. Done that.🙄😟
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    😳
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    What I'm most thankful for:
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3109

WCG
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    WCG,

I agree completely!

You just can’t help but respect a woman like that!
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Thankful for a houseful of family to share the day with.
    Thankful for a 40 year marriage with love.
    Thankful she's okay with me clubbing some.
    Thankful for living in a country and time that's safe and easy (at least for a white, married, employed guy like me. )
    Thankful I'm a few months from retirement.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Omg! No way!!! Thankful John Denver is dead??? He was a national treasure!! I'm just still pissed at him for not checking the damn gas gauge in that plane...R.I.P Mr. Denver...I don't care what that horni bastard says!! 🤨

🌞
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    "Almost heaven, West Virginia
    Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
    Life is old there, older than the trees
    Younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze

Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads...." 😘
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Rwverand how old is she? Think she'll be hooker material?

I'm most grateful for the woman of my dreams becoming my dream come true
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    The opportunity to enjoy some beautiful women.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    And icey is back and still a prick
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Family.

I'm at an age where a lot of guys aren't healthy (either by their own doing or crap luck). I'm healthy. Aside from being generally fit, I don't take a single prescription drug, which (depressingly) surprises people.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Reverend, is she? This thread reminds me of the thread by the guy who bragged about fucking hookers younger than his granddaughter but went really quiet after I asked if his granddaughter is hooker material 😂😂😂
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m thankful WCG reminded me of the perfection of NiceSpice!

I’m thankful SirLD experienced her in person - and shared the stories with us.

I’m thankful it’s almost the end of the year, and I haven’t fallen off the wagon yet.

I’ve been fortunate to have friends and family close.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am thankful that I dont shit the bed
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    MackTruck reminds me of another thing to be thankful for...
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg Yessssssssss!!! And, I've never even lived in WV (I only work there now, but grew up in the Midwest) but always liked his music. Also, I just kinda assumed that most of the country felt neutral about him, at worst, if they didn't share my opinion... he seemed like the nicest guy in the world!
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I guess I'm thankful because....it could always be worse.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I’m thankful that I no longer have to put up with the cunt I used to call wife.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion