tuscl

Band List

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
It has come to my attention that some accounts need to be band from tuscl. I've always been against banning people, but I've relented. so from here on out, if your name is on this list, consider yourself band. Don't come around here no more. (I miss Tom Petty)

71 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    txtittyfag, your band
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Macktruck hit the road
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    All the Rick accounts (RickTheLion, etc)
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Macktruck hit the road... I see what you did there, papi
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ ALL the rick accounts?! 😲

But I agree that the animal troll accounts are getting kinda' painful now. There were some isolated instances when they had some funny bits, but the gag has long been played out now.
  • Chili Palmer
    5 years ago
    PM'd this to founder on Nov 2, 2013:

"I just cannot believe this is what you envisioned when you started this site. It is impossible to have anything even remotely resembling a reasonable and/or coherent conversation anymore. I realize we're not trying to cure cancer, but at some point some semblance of order must be brought to bear, unless anarchy is, in fact your goal, in which case I will sit quietly at my desk, post reviews when applicable, and go my merry way."

Only took six years, but thank you for actively participating in your own site.

CP
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    Bandz a make her dance
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Hey chilipalmer... The new site is just around the corner. I'm hoping for December 1 release.

It will actually cure cancer (at least the cancers on tuscl)

• Chili Palmer
    5 years ago
    I can honestly say I am now looking forward to that.

CP
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Concerned about this site becoming more exclusive or there being more barriers.

SJG
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    I believe the founder of Reddit had to eventually go through the same dilemma but on a larger scale. Sometimes creator intervention must supersede some rights of freedoms to maintain a smooth streamline experience.

With that said, did I make the cut founder? I been practicing WEAL HARD on my trumpet skills. I'm really for dum line, I sweaR!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    From recent entries in my Ignore list:

SanJoseChump

SJGTHREATENSWOMEN

WinningdaChumpsGame

48-Cowboy

Trish_Club_Lust

WinningdaChumpsGame

HunterBiden

THEBLACKKNIGHT

SanJoseWoman

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes I understand. But consider, some of them are sometimes funny. Founder has never prohibited sock puppets. I have had interesting convos with some of them, mostly because I know who they are. Any standard which is set up will always be very subjective.

Everyone has Member Ignore, and everyone has Thread by Thread Ignore.

And then there are the three restricted areas, Verified, VIP, and Dressing Room. I would assume that these are usually more civil.

SJG
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    When founder starts adding "medication" ( started out with 2 beers, then 3 beers, then 3 beers and some weed), watch out ! His ban hammer fuse is growing shorter.
    5 years ago
    Curious what instruments you want those who are band to play?

Or are you looking for the group to be banned?

• Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    PM'd this to founder on Nov 2, 2013:

"Waaah I am jealous of Juiceboz69. I just cannot believe this is what you envisioned when you started this site. It is impossible to have anything even remotely resembling a reasonable and/or coherent conversation with my pimp power over stripperweb hoes. I realize we're not trying to cure cancer, but at some point some semblance of order must be brought to bear, unless anarchy is, in fact your goal, in which case I will sit quietly and log off and get a life and spank my man meat gnome."

Only took six years, but thank you for actively participating in your own site.

CP
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    He’s on a mission from God! Putting the Band together!
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I'm glad that i made Papi's list twice😃

Hope that means im in the band

WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I've developed some skills at the club slapping the ass... so i should do well adding a 'b' in front of that

WCG
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    That's a crazy picture of Patrick omg
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Founder, let this humble lion share a parable. A rickable, if you will.

There was a noble tradesman who build an imposing was around his home. He felt a simple stone wall was boring so he invited all of the citizens of the village to paint it.

Some painted masterpieces, bringing joy to all who beheld their beauty.

Some painted workmanlike but perfectly pleasant images. They brought joy to themselves as well as others with specific tastes.

Some painted crap. But that was fine because it was painted over and soon forgotten.

Others flooded the wall with crap, but the tradesman said “lo, I will give everybody special powers to avoid what they don’t like, a power I call ‘ignoring shit you don’t like’” Most used that power, and most were happy.

And, finally, there were a few douchebags who would claimed that they *would* produce masterpieces if only the villagers who had the audacity to paint things said douchebag didn’t like would be band.

One day, the noble tradesman thought “perhaps those who claim they *would* produce a masterpiece actually would produce an object of true beauty. Perhaps they aren’t douchebags after all”. So he cleared a wall and declared that none could paint except those who claimed they would produce a true masterpiece if they were left undisturbed.

What happened? A black-and-white cartoon of a giant douche was painted. Actually, nobody was 100% sure what it was, but there was something in the painting that kind of looked like it had “vin-e-gear” written on it. And it was signed “Chee-leee Palmer”

Thus, endeth the rickable. ROAR!!!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“ they had some funny bits, but the gag has long been played out now.”

This above post right now just proved that the gag has long been consistently great 😁
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Also Macktruck for moderator!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "This above post right now just proved that the gag has long been consistently great 😁"

Not really. It just showed that rickthelion doesn't understand the difference between a stationary wall and a dynamic discussion board, which is more akin to a swimming pool.

In that pool, other swimmers may well criticize some for splashing around, diving too close to them, swimming too slowly, making too much noise, etc.,etc., and the right response is to tell them to suck it up But then comes the kid who decides to take a dump in the pool, not once but over and over. Eventually only those who can tolerate swimming among floating turds and through odd warm yellow spots bother to use the pool anymore. Instead many of those who were in the pool jump out and others who might be interested see all the floating turds and say no thanks.

But not to take away from rickthelion's attempt at creativity, on the surface it sounds great until one actually does some thinking. 😀
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The council of Ricks is hysterical to everyone with an IQ of 59.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Have to say Rick is right, after a while swimming in a pool full of turds just becomes shitty.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Until the last few years SCL was popular for exchanging information. They let the trolls take over and no one with a brain uses it any longer. Just an observation.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    http://testosteronelifeboat.freeforums.n…

The Rick threads 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ That site is a festival of crazy.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    SJG has so much time to kill that he not only trolls this site, but has also created a side discussion on a free forum site? That's disturbing and oddly depressing.

Nice, why are you promoting an extension of his trolling for him? You were much more entertaining when you were showing us your tits, though it would be even more entertaining if you posted one without a bikini top. ;)
  • founder
    5 years ago
    If you posted on this thread, your band.

Nicespice can play the flute.

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That makes you
    “The Leader of the Band
    M-I-C-K-E-y fuckn M-O-U-S-E
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“Nice, why are you promoting an extension of his trolling for him? You were much more entertaining when you were showing us your tits, though it would be even more entertaining if you posted one without a bikini top. ;) “

Okie doke. Here’s a pic of me without a bikini top. 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3108
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    There’s your flute founder

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3109
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Looks more like bongos
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Looks more like heaven 😋

Okaayyy, I'm awake now 🙂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Since I've played those bongos live I wanna be in the band. I have a flute too!
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Sir lap, you can be a roadie
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL founder you are band, troll!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Don't be jelly of my bongo playing.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I got mad skillz.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I should ban myself. I'll put skibum and SJG in charge
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @founder on second thought I'm good with roadie. I'll carry those bongos for you and bring the weed. The PNW's finest.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍

All i want for Christmas is peppermint spice milkshakes

That would make a good pairing with a tasty nicespice burger
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

WCG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    OK, now somehow nice's trolling doesn't seem nearly so bad. 😉
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Please don't ban people forever; start slow and give additional, longer bans if they come back and continue breaking rules. And please don't ban people unless they actually break rules that can easily be found.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Liwet, your band.

Tambourine work for you?
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Nobody deserves to be banned because they haven't broken any rules. Anybody you ban is going to be due to lack of popularity or because you disagree with them. Even the spam accounts shouldn't be banned unless you make a rule that says spamming isn't allowed.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Band on the run
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Anyone who doesn't realize this thread is facetious, well, your band.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I think that the band should cover this classic tune from 1954
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-n5vG2SjJ…

WCG
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Anyone else remember the 'band aids' from "Almost Famous" ?
    Great movie.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    "This one time at band camp...."
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    I just wanna bang the drummer...er, um... drums...😉

🌞
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I agree with Liwet. On most forums the rules are just a popularity contest because they are so subjective.

TUSCL has flourished because it is much more open.

"Anyone else remember the 'band aids' from "Almost Famous" ?"

Yes I do remember, and that is a great movie. I like the portrayal of Ben Fong-Torres with Rolling Stone.

And it also shows that when you have a counter culture, there can be lots of Free Love.

SJG
  • founder
    5 years ago
    @heaving... I'm thinking we should cover "Good Vibrations". Can you get your hands on a theramin?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Why not use a washboard ?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    This ain't no Willie and the Poorboys, 25
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    https://youtu.be/HP0CWMp0PFo

My favorite drummer... what an animal!😋

🌞
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^ Omg! That's hysterical!! Is it wrong if I'm totally turned on right now?? 😛😋🌞

*wondering where I can find me some muppet math* lol
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    What’s the difference between alcohol & weed?
    Five drunk guys start a fight.
    Five stoned guys start a band.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Wanna see nicespice do a cover of this song: https://youtu.be/DjYGxVzIxq4
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @heaving FYI it's a personal and sentimental favorite of mine. I have had a crush on Liz Phair and been a fan since the 90s. Then recently on a nicespice visit to my local club she let me choose it for one of her stage dances. 😍🦄
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @founder this is much better than Willie and the Po’Boys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW8hct6G…
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Another cover to do
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lpPeQyT36T…

I might be the only band member that wants to do funk covers of dirty doo wop songs though

WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Maybe we could do some old blues covers as well
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J6eBNlLvD-…

WCG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Best band song eva:

https://youtu.be/C7D27mL2JkI
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I can’t sing, can’t play an instrument, got no rhythm, and yet I’m thinking there’s a need for a triangle player in this band...
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Is it too late for the cow bell? I'll be band if I can play the cow bell. We need more cow bell!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion