tuscl

On Lollipops

I was getting dances from some Colombian smoke show of girl who had a 🍭 in her mouth the whole time. I have decided that this is a mega turn on for me and I have no idea why. While admit it kind of looks like you just don’t give a shit about your job but we would know that to be true regardless with or without the the damn lollipop.

I may have to start loading up on Dum Dum’s before clubbing in order to “equip” my favorite dancers. Thoughts?

40 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    And Fuck you to anybody who posts the fucking lollipop song. I know your gonna do it because that’s what I would do.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Ask your id. She's sucking on something while acting sexy. She may look nonchalant, but soon the lollipop is drained.

I bet you can figure it out.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Well, so long as you're little fetish doesn't include pig tails and school girl outfits, it sounds harmless enough. If that is the case, then by all means by a big ass bag of dum dums and have at it. 😃
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Though for some reason it hits me a lot more when I see a girl sucking on a long thick Kielbasa rather than a tiny little lolipop - I guess it's just a function of relativity. 😉
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Well muddy, since you brought it up, lol -

"My Girl Lollipop, you make my heart go giddy up,
    You are as sweet as candy, you are my sugar dandy,
    Oh, oh, my girl lollipop, never ever leave me,
    Because it would grieve me, my heart told me so.

I love you, I love you, I love you so,
    And I don't want you to know,
    I need you, I need you, I need you so,
    But I'll never let you go.

My Girl Lollipop, you make my heart go giddy up,
    You set my world on fire, you are my one desire,
    Yeah, My Girl Lollipop.

You are as sweet as Gandhi, you are my sugar dandy,
    Eh, My Girl Lollipop.

You set my world on fire, you are my one desire,
    Yeah, My Girl Lollipop, My Girl Lollipop,
    My Girl Lollipop, My Girl Lollipop,
    My Girl Lollipop, oh little Lollipop.

Source: LyricFind
    Songwriters: Johnny Roberts / Morris Levy
    My Girl Lollipop lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC"

😂😛😉
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Seems harmless. You will become "lollipop guy" at your local club(s), though. Honestly, there are far worse nicknames for customers, I'm sure.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Oh, and Muddy, it wasn't missed that you titled this thread like one of the works from one of the great Greek philosophers, like Cicero's "On Government" or Aristotle's "On the Soul" (among others).
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You might be on to something - if you wrap a couple of lollipops around your dick your might just increase your BBBJ chances
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    I knew a stripper who had a lollipop in her mouth every time she went for a dance. I asked what was up with that she said it was a deterrent from having guys tried to kiss her on the lips
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ makes sense
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Papi that is a genius theory. It will be tested.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    @Muddy “admit it kind of looks like you just don’t give a shit about your job but we would know that to be true regardless with or without the damn lollipop “.
    😂 sad, but so true even more nowadays!!

@Papi_Chulo. “if you wrap a couple of lollipops around your dick you might just increase your BBBJ chances”
    😂🤔 pretty ez nowadays even without🤷🏻‍♀️

@suggs - 👍 I’ve had “so called good girls” tell me that!!

-and to get rid of cover taste 🤮 (if used)
    or the babies swimming in the mouth aftertastes.

I really never got it?? But 🤷🏻‍♀️

BUT I LIKE WATERMELON 😜
    It’s my favorite 🤪

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a Chump's Game.

Front Room makeout session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room, then take her home with you to continue.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ pick the girl you want to be making out with and datying and then pumping loads into night after night.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I'm just saying to pick the girl you want so that your time and money are not wasted.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, I've seen strippers with lolly pops. What it really comes down to is she the one you want to be making out with, datying, and then pumping loads into night after night.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well what else matters about the girl and her lollypop?

Only one question, do you want to be DFKing and DATYing her, and do you want to be pumping loads into her and waking up with her in the mornings?

Nothing else makes any difference.

SJG
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    Back On Topic: There used to a dancer at one of the clubs whose nickname was “Lollipop Girl”. She would go on stage with a lollipop and she would alternately insert it between both pairs of lips.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Is she the one you want to be DFKing, DATYing, and Pumping Loads into night after night?

We had one I think of now and my answer would be YES!

SJG
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Two words: oral fixation 💋😋💋

I've never been the lollipop kind, but...some months ago, I came across these adorable and surprisingly tasty treats at my local Marshalls store: https://www.candynation.com/catalogsearc…

Mine were the unicorn ones, and they were a huge hit all the way around! Too big to (sexily) fit all the way in my mouth, I was left no choice but to take dainty licks of these suckers until they were a more manageable size for sucking... at some point, I needed to set one down and it then became a drink stirrer...convenient.
    When I finally retrieved it, I realized I'd just created a swirly, glittering cocktail... bonus!! So, now I'm licking a dripping unicorn horn... you get the idea! Lol

I actually ordered more from the above site after that, but since they're about 3 times what I originally paid, I didn't keep up the habit.
    I'll say this though... they made for fun conversation starters, drew attention to my mouth (in a good way), gave me something to do with my hands (I could see them being great for a smoker or someone trying to quit), and were frankly, just delicious...

Hell, I think I just talked myself into some more! 🤤😋😛
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    San jose guy in all seriousness what is wrong with you?
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Could be laced with opioids or ?
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Theres a colombian smokeshow who dances at a spot near me who ALWAYS has something in her mouth on stage - sometimes a lollipop (hot!) sometimes chicken wings or fries (not) usually just gum though (hot!). She wears glasses too, with the lollipop and her huge ass bouncing all over the place, blowing bubbles and shit she doesnt give a fuck...shes my fave over there lol. Maybe its a colombian thing.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Also the lollipops could be edibles. Good point anthony^, id say much more likely its a weedpop though.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    As long as she licks it like this...

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2145356
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Perhaps she is being nostalgic.... “Who Loves Ya Baby?!” ..... I’m betting you are too young to know that reference to which I speak.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Way b4 me!!!!
    But Kojak 😜
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I was thinking the song he meant was by Lil Wayne. One of my favorite strip clubs was at its peak when that song was most popular. A bunch of girls on stage late night while that song is blasting, and you could just walk up and tap one on the ass to let her know it was go time for VIP.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Like they say, there's a sucker born every minute!😲
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    @CC99 Jeez, that was creepy as fuck. You better watch out or txtittyfag will start targeting you ad nauseam.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @JustinToLook

The joke behind a lot of scenes like this in ecchi is that the girl is intensely attracted to a passive and clueless guy and the girls do really sexual things like that while pretending to be innocent and that they have no idea what they are doing is a sexual come on.

One infamous scene from another ecchi has a girl putting chocolate lipstick on and telling the main character that she heard eating chocolate makes it easier to study and it's not really kissing if he is just licking chocolate off her lips.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @serenitysuin.... yes ma’am! 😉
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Suggs, in all seriousness, you don't find a girl who knows how to suck on a lollypop to be a turn on?

SJG

Who likes the girl on this album cover? I do.

The Yardbirds - Live Anderson Theatre 1968 N.York (Full Album)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULMxxl…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The girls I have seen using suckers in strip clubs, they come across to me like they really do want to be kissed on the mouth. They want to be kissed, they want to be fucked. If it can't be ITC, then OTC ASAP.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    A lollipop may serve multiple purposes - as mentioned above.

It keeps guys from trying to kiss her -

It draws your eye to her mouth - and if she uses her tongue on the lollipop it might give customers the impression that she has good oral sex skills.

It’s something different - and it can catch your eye - and start a conversation - which may lead to buying dances.

Based on the description of her dances - she has a disinterested type of approach (and the lollipop helps with her approach) - and some guys find that very desirable.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    But then the real question is, with that girl, do you want to be DFKing, DATYing, pumping loads into, and waking up with her in the mornings.

Nothing else really matters except for your answer to that question.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    That is 4 questions SJG.

No, no, yes, no.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This is not just a lollypop, this is a pretty girl sucking on the lollypop. So the discussion is about the girl.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    suggs wrote,

"I knew a stripper who had a lollipop in her mouth every time she went for a dance. I asked what was up with that she said it was a deterrent from having guys tried to kiss her on the lips"

So know one ever kissed her? Know one ever got the lollipop away from her and no one ever kissed her in the front room?

And she never kissed anyone? And she never sucked any cock?

And the other girls, they didn't have lollipops, and know one ever kissed them?

The one girl I saw in our local clubs, with a lollipop, a nude club, I knew her when she started in the bikini bars. More than others, she was about the most likely to want front room makeout sessions and to be fucked in motel rooms. She drew a lot of attention to herself with that lollipop. Its just the way she was wired up. Very hard for her to enforce the no touching rules.

IfIgottabedamned wrote, "Back On Topic: There used to a dancer at one of the clubs whose nickname was “Lollipop Girl”. She would go on stage with a lollipop and she would alternately insert it between both pairs of lips."

Well, at our local clubs, girls could never get away with that. If she does that, I believe that customers are soon to be helping her out with the lollipop. And then that is often what sends girls into turbo DFKing, really sends them into orbit. That girls is very likely to end up getting fucked all night in a motel room.

SJG

Continuing:
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion