Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who'd You Rather: Carmen Electra vs. Kiana Tom

AnonymousJim

Scanning the room from the back

6 yrs ago · 2 min read

On the heels of one very fit woman advancing to the Sweet Pussy 16, another steps up to the plate. However, she's taking on the woman who's probably taught a healthy number of our favorite dancers their moves through her Strip Aerobics videos. This could be interesting.


Celebrity Bracket: Carmen ELECTRA vs. Kiana TOM


Carmen ELECTRA

36C-24-35

ROUND 1: Def. Katarina WITT, 15-8-3, tuscl.net

PIC 1: tuscl.net PIC 2: foxhq.com

CLIP 1: (lingerie dancing) youtube.com CLIP 2: (wet running & writhing) youtube.com


Electra drew a unique first-round foe in sultry skater Katarina Witt, and while the former East German had her fans, Electra won easily. She continues taking on challengers who spend a lot of time training & toning as she moves onto Tom. Electra seems like the ideal celeb for this board: She's appeared in Playboy multiple times and is the purveyor of what's probably the most popular learn-to-strip videos ever released, assuming you don't count Elizabeth Berkley's turn in Showgirls. She's hot, she dances and she takes off her clothes. Even Prince was enamored once upon a time. Whatever you consider "it" to be, she's got it.


Kiana TOM

36D-23-35

ROUND 1: Def. Nicole KIDMAN, 14-8, tuscl.net

PIC 1: tuscl.net PIC 2: cdn28.us1.fansshare.com

CLIP 1: (working out in workout tops, bikinis) youtube.com CLIP 2: (working out in workout tops, bikinis) youtube.com


Tom is probably the least-known celebrity remaining in the Celebrity Bracket, as you had to be willing to channel surf in the 90's to know who she is. That said, Denise Austin was great and all, but Tom appealed to a different demographic when her show came on. It says something that Tom was able to rather decisively beat Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman in the first round. Kidman has greater fame and certainly isn't bad looking, but Tom's bod, which caught the eye of Eminem and Playboy photographers, was too good. The similarly shaped and perhaps more talented Electra may present more of a challenge, though.


You guys have surprised me a bunch in the second round. Let's see what happens with this one.

ELECTRA or TOM

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Kiana TOM, without question!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Clubber,

How surprising

My vote

Electra

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Tom

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

Electra

W
wallanon
•

So Kiana Tom is hot, and I like Asian gals, but I'm not that big into fitness models. I always thought Carmen Electra was overrated, but I get why guys like her when she's in top form. ELECTRA.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Electra.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Unlike Miller/D'Errico, this is close in a good way. While almost moved by FLF's Electric Slide inspired ode to Carmen, I'm going with Kiana Tom.

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

Carmen

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

ELECTRA

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Electra

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Ugh. I have to abstain. Two of my all time faves. I don’t want to hurt either of their feelings.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Lol... Yeah, I suspect that they're both following this with baited breath.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Carmen

Profile picture for Ferdinx
Ferdinx
•

Close, but Carmen

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Carmen, but would willingly console the runner up.

Profile picture for joatmon
joatmon
•

Carmen Electra

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

These are getting more difficult. But for me, if I have to choose, it’d be

Carmen

(She’s got the same first name as an old gf so that may have been what sealed my choice.)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Carmen Electra

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Looks like Carmen is going to win in a landslide. I can understand, but Rodman ruined her for me for all times. I vote Tom.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Kiana Tom is very, very hot, butttt....

Carmen.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Carmen Electra! I watched - and jerked out many loads to Kiana Tom, but Carmen is a true dream girl.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Always thought Electra was sexy - not really into Asian chicks:

ELECTRA

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Tom. Vote wasted, but it's who I'd rather do. I must admit my image of Electra is tainted knowing she was with that diseased scrotum Dennis Rodman.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I may end up on thr losing side of this one, but this is another coin flip for me. I could smash either one. This one came up tails.

TOM

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

As we close this thread, I have to admit, I did not expect we'd get something like "The Electra Slide" in the bracket. I like it, though. It made the matchup memorable.

Interest in this one seemed to fade as it was clear it wasn't much of a contest, but I think we've learned that yes, there are some Kiana Tom fans out there. I'm pretty sure Bracket 2: Electric (Electra?) Boogaloo will feature at least a handful of strong-but-eliminated competitors from Bracket 1: A New Hope. It's difficult for me to see Tom not getting a shot in such a bracket, and perhaps even in a region less loaded than this year's Celebrity was. I'm pretty convinced she could have killed it in the Model Bracket, and that arguably might have been a better fit for her if the draw fell just a little bit differently. As it was, I think she had a good run.

I'll toss Tom one more vote, though I, too, wouldn't turn down either.

ELECTRA: 17 TOM: 7

A̶b̶s̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶2̶

Carmen Electra moves on comfortably.

Our next matchup will be in the Pornstar Bracket, but I have some business to attend to before I open that poll up. Look for it later tonight.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement