Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You gotta get verifed...

founder
founderVIP4181

stop wasting hours

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

if you wanna post in here.

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Posting

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I thought I was verified.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

You are. You have a checkmark next to your name.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

But, but. ...... that may reduce the number of trolls on this site.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

If we should be so lucky...

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Like the changes...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awesome changes

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

The new phone book’s here! The new phone book’s here! Harry: Well I wish I could get so excited about nothing. Are you kidding?! Page 73, Johnson, Navin, R.! I’m somebody now! Millions of people look at this site every day! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity, you’re name in print, that makes people. I’m in print! Things are going to start happening to me now.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Ahhhh... A classic movie

The Jerk

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I am a verified PL...a dubious honor indeed

Thanks founder for your efforts

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I resemble that remark VH

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Big news!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Thanks for making these changes and additions founder.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

This will take some getting used to. Pretty cool tho 😁

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Please don’t require a “secret handshake “. 🖐 I am afraid of what that might turn out to be. Mind you, I frequent the Washington Park, IL area where the Strippers give their “special handshake”. Not certain I want that from any of the PLs on here. Maybe from Nicespice, but none of the PLs.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I wonder what kind of food you eat to get verifed.... is pizza on the menu ?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@25. A furburger and side order of thighs. But, I’m a 70’s guy.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am a verified sum of a bitch

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Mackie wins again!

Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

Thank you Founder

Profile picture for Lovelyeast
Lovelyeast
•

If you was able to read this “surprise” ya verified

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Mackie wins again!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm verified right ?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ yeep

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Been away for a bit. Nice to see this change.

Profile picture for math14
math14
•

Thanks Founder!!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

I Celebrate Stripper Love Coz I'm Verified! ✔️ 💲 🔥 🎶 🎵 ♥️ 😛 👄

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement