tuscl

Walk of Shame or Stay and Savour?

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Saturday, October 12, 2019 4:20 PM
In many reviews, maybe even most, the reviewer talks about going to VIP, busting a nut, and then heading straight out the door. I rarely do this (only if my time is very limited for some reason). If I have a nice VIP experience, I almost always want to stay, have another drink, and watch the girl's next stage set. I particularly enjoy watching her dance if we have had an intimate time in VIP. Anyone else like to do this?

28 comments

• georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Most times I'd stay, if it was early, and I had no place to be. It's still fun, even after nutting, with the right company, anyway.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    When I’m done I’m done. lol
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I also usually stay after the festivities. I like the ambiance. I usually never just leave after being worn out by a girl. Unless the club is about to close.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game! FRMOS, then invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you to continue. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I almost always go back to the main room, if there was a good connection before the VIP I will invite her for a drink. I had one dancer cuddle with me in the main room.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Ive stayed, but most iif the time I leave. I generally don't hop into VIP right away so once im there, I've been at the club for a couple hours or more and I'm ready to go.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Depends what’s she’s doing if she wants to chill and not busy I’d love to hang. But other not no Ill just bounce
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Unless I am there with friends, I leave. At my age I'm one and done.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    One time I’d had a wonderful time in VIP. At this club the waitress handles all VIP duties, including taking a dancer out of the stage rotation. My entertainer had a substantial fold of cash as we left and she slipped a $20 bill into the waitress’s hand and said keep me out of the rotation for another 1/2 hour, took me by the hand and brought me to a small sitting area, still on the second floor and we went to a sofa. There 4 couches and two were occupied, but she ignored them and almost sat in my lap. She snuggled in, reached up and turned my face towards hers and kissed me deeply and dropped her hand into my lap and started stroking my dick, which sadly didn’t respond . But what I enjoyed Was the fact that she spent money to be with me. That was 3 or 4 years ago. I was with her tonight and just got a text”I enjoy your presence.”
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    If I'm there for a specific girl or I just decide I'm done for the night, I have the last girl walk me to the door and I leave.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    3 out of 4 times I stay - I'll leaves if I feel I've experienced all or most of what the club has to offer - if there are dancers that pique my interest that I haven't gotten with most likely I'll stay and try to get some dances with them
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I always stay. I stay in hopes of finding another vip potential with another. If not another, then perhaps her again. I don’t ever leave until I’m ready. One vip does not make me want to leave .... Ever !!! They are way to many fantasies to be had.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    To be a rick is to live without shame. We ricks leave when we have appropriate OTC. Not a moment before. How do we achieve our feats of amazing rickness? Simple: “THE SYSTEM” ROAR!!!
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    +1 on stick around. Very entertaining - and helpful - when a dancer comes by and mentions she saw me coming out of VIP/Champagne/whatever, and asks if I’m ready for more fun. Depends on the girl/situation of course, but those are usually very direct references that she is available and interested in extras. Good info to have for future visits. Plus, when I see a pl dart out of a session and out the door or head directly to the bathroom, I assume it’s 75% likely he nutted. I don’t necessarily want the girls assuming that of me nor the girl I was with. I want to stay on-radar if the hotter, more selective dancers. Not good to be seen as “he’ll do anyone, just wants to get off”. Don’t be that guy!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Plus, when I see a pl dart out of a session and out the door or head directly to the bathroom, I assume it’s 75% likely he nutted. I don’t necessarily want the girls assuming that of me nor the girl I was with.” I agree. This is not really an issue in a big extras club, but in a club where extras are officially frowned upon and it’s more difficult to find a playful girl, you don’t want her to get a bad rep if you do find one.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm probably pressed for time. So once I have "accomplished my objective", I'm out the door
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Time permitting I'll stay and savor after a good LDK. But as a regular don't as much because I don't want to Bogart her from other customers so often.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Sir Lap: I’m not talking about locking the girl down after a VIP. If she wants to take a break and hang with me for a while, I’m good with that. And I’ll be glad to buy her a drink. I sometimes even tell her she doesn’t need to feel obligated to stay with me. I just get a maybe perverse pleasure watching a nice looking girl perform on stage knowing she was slobbering on my cock 15 minutes earlier. But Maybe that’s just me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @doctorevil I get what you're saying completely. That's how I see it too. If she wants to take a break and have a drink I'm down too. I usually continue my massaging from a more civilian position. Like I'll just use one hand on her neck, back, and ass as we sit and chat. It is nice and enhances the afterglow from cumming.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Depends on a lot of factors. Is there not many good dancers in the club and after the VIP no reason to hang around, then I might go. I am usually good for more than one VIP so often just do VIP head to the bathroom clean up and go back into the club. If i waited longer than planning on I might do the VIP and head out. Depends on the day and the plan. Sometimes do a VIP and find no one else woth doing one in have a couple drinks relax and head out.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    So the walk of shame is the guy who walks straight from the VIP to the bathroom and then out the front door, with a huge wet stain in the crotch of his light colored pants. Might want to add that to the glossary.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "WOS" Amen, JohnSmith!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Stay and Savor (SaS) - to continue to stay ITC with your stripper after cumming in VIP and sit there in the afterglow with a crotch stain and a limp dick. 😂😂😂
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Thats only for guys who cum in their pants.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    IME: Not really. I recently left a VIP with a big wet spot on my crotch after the dancer squirted on me. Fortunately I was wearing blue jeans so it wasn’t too noticeable.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @doctorevil so did you WoS or SaS after that VIP? 🏃💦🤭 I LDK with water resistant pants, so no crotch stain here. Like a true PL I've been able to pull off a second LDK as I stayed and savored. As we were walking out of the dance area we stopped by a table and as we chatted my backup CF kept giving me a reverse cowgirl grind that was so good that I couldn't resist. LOL the walk of shame was short.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m glad Walk of Shame was clarified. I thought the Walk of Shame was going to the club ATM to make a withdrawal - before a PL makes his deposit... In terms of pumping and running - it depends on the trip. It can be great to hang and chat with a dancer after.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion