tuscl

Going to a strip club in Vegas with my buddy’s this weekend for a bachelor party

I’m 28 and I’ve never been to a strip club before. Sad I know. Anyway, we are going to Vegas this weekend from Phoenix for one of my bud’s bachelor party. The other guys are planning on going to the gentlemen’s club and make a night of it for us all. I don’t have any idea what is acceptable or a good idea to where? Slacks, golf pants, shorts, or jeans? Boxers or boxer-briefs, polo shirt, t-shirt, etc. I also am worried I’m going to end up getting a boner from the lap dances. Is the dancer going to expect me to get hard? I don’t know if I should let my boner tent out if I get hard or if should try and hide my bulge? One of my friends said I will get a boner from the lap dances whether I like it or not. I’m just worried the girl will be kind of grossed out if I get hard. I was also told not to bring my debit or credit cards and take them out of my wallet before I go. Sorry to sound naive. I just am not sure. I want to have a good time this weekend but I think I’m overthinking it. Thanks.

40 comments

• grand1511
    5 years ago
    A stripper in Vegas has seen, and felt, it all before. Embrace the boner you're about to get and enjoy the experience. If you tip her upon completion she will be extra cool about it.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    Thanks. Like I said I’m probably over thinking things.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Start with what your expectations may be. Also plan your cash accordingly. Casual slacks and a golf shirt or even a Tommy Bahama type shirt will fit fine in every club.
    You obviously plan on getting lap dances. Don’t worry about an erection, they’re quite common. There many dancers and many customers who get off during a lap dance or dancers ( LDK).
    Read the reviews on this site of the club where you’ll have the party. Enjoy & learn what you’ve been missing.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Look upon your boner with pride, boy
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    I intend to enjoy myself. I know it’s his night since it’s his bachelor party. But why shouldn’t the rest of us enjoy ourselves too?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I think it's better NOT to be the groom at a bachelor party in a strip club. You won't get all the embarrassing shenanigans that come with it but you still get hot strippers around you.

As far as clothes, wear something comfortable that allows a maximum boner. Don't wear stuff that will chafe it or your stripper (no denim!). Wear a shirt long enough to hide crotch stains.

Also clean your junk and have good hygiene.

And definitely get a boner and stay with the strippers that enable it and enjoy it. Avoid the ones that dodge it.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    So boxers probably instead of tight boxer-briefs then?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ whatever has the softer material. If I wear underwear, I like boxer-briefs with stretch microfiber Lycra or polyester. It's smooth, soft, and THIN. It doesn't chafe at all. And the tightness helps hold a boner in place. But also boxers can be fine too. Again it's the material more than the style.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    Nice. Yeah I’m scared of wearing silk boxers in case I accidentally cum. Cotton boxers would be good probably.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL just wear black pants. Also that's why I said wear a shirt long enough to cover a stain.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    True.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Black golf pants, no underwear, untucked darker polo/button down shirt. If she don’t love rubbing all over your joystick next the bitch.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    I’d probably be rock hard in a few seconds with no underwear on lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ that's PL WINNING 👍👏
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    What pistola and sirlapdancealot said. The strippers will EXPECT you to have a boner.

I remember my first time in a strip club was for my 30th birthday and just like you, in Vegas. I worried about the same thing you did, should I try not to get a boner? The first dancer I had pretty much set the tone for the visit. I initially tucked my boner away so she wouldn't feel it. She danced for 20 seconds squirming around on my lap until finally she said, "I can't find your dick anywhere". Then stood up so I could put it in place, which I did. She sat back down and said "ahh, there he is!". And proceeded to grind the shit out of me.

Had I been able to read this site before my visit I would have known that the whole point of a lap dance is so the dancer can grind on your boner and stimulate you. And the dancers who act scared of it or spend minimal time grinding on it? Kick em to the curb like pistola said.

And yes, NO jeans. Slacks or even shorts with smooth material like polyester works great. I recommend cotton boxers and black slacks if you think you're gonna cum in your pants. Might sound gross but I'll admit, I cum in my pants in every single visit to a Vegas club. Having some big fake boobs in my hands while a girl with a big ass in a tiny g-string grinds the shit out of me is gonna produce that outcome every time. Yet with cotton boxers and black slacks I can walk to the bathroom and no one will be able to tell I just shot off a load in my pants because there will be no visible stain.

Have fun!
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    Solid advice. Yeah one of my friends who has been to a couple of clubs in Vegas said he’s blown his load in his boxers every time. He says it’s something about the girls in Vegas. They grind extra hard and fast on your boner apparently. Don’t know how true that is though. Guess I’ll find out this weekend.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Hey bud. Welcome to paradise, AKA the world of strip-clubbing.

So a few things to consider:

1. You're going with your buddies and not just you. I bring this up because it's one thing to go to a club by yourself and end up messing yourself, but it's another thing to have to cover things up down there and walk out to your buddies. I definitely have been known to get off on dances, but on the rare occasions I've clubbed with people I've known at bachelor parties, I don't think I would have felt comfortable going back to my buds with cum all over the front of my pants.

I feel like that leaves you with three options:

a. Don't partake in lapper fun.

b. If you do, know your limits and stop the lady before anything happens.

c. If you really want to get off, or don't think you can stop yourself, my easy suggestion is to wear a condom. The buddies don't have to know and you can just sneak to the bathroom and flush it down the toilet if it gets "soiled." Make sure it's on good (i.e. all the way to the base and maybe a little extra room at the end of the tip) so it doesn't fall off during a good grind.

2. That said, yes, no jeans because that's uncomfortable for dancers. I don't recommend shorts. I mean, yeah, you can in Vegas, but I think you get a better experience with slacks. Smoother the better. I don't feel like the underwear matters all that much, but yeah, something you're not uncomfortable getting an erection in, which usually isn't briefs.

3. I sometimes think there's a curve to your club experiences that's at its highest in your first visit(s) to a club, then goes down into a valley before coming back up as you figure out what you can get away with, and with whom, at different places. In my experience, when you tell a dancer it's your first time, it's not uncommon for her to give an amazing grind in the effort to turn you into a regular returner. Plus, she's walking you through the paces (how much things cost, rules, maybe even etiquette, etc.), so she gets to tell you at the end that it's appropriate to tip and may even dictate how much. That means two things:

a. Be ready to be ridden upon like nothing else with the right girl, so you might want to prepare your preferred strategy should you reach the exploding point. (Aside: Masturbating before going clubbing so your tank is on 'E' ain't the worst idea.)

b. Don't fall in love or get taken, especially in Vegas, where ROBs (rip-off bitches; ladies who will talk you out of your money one way or another) are pretty common. Know how much you want to spend, keep to your limit and while yes, you definitely should tip, if you're doing dances, make your tip akin to what it is for dining out, i.e. 15-25 percent.

4. I'm going back to the fact you're there with your buddies for a second. I think that comes with a few other things:

a. You probably don't want to be labeled as the guy who lost his self-control or went in naive. So hold to a limit. I wouldn't do more than two or three dances with a girl at the most, and I wouldn't upgrade to any higher level of service than the basic lapper room, like a VIP area or anything.

b. Remember, you're there because of the groom. It might be cool of you if, instead of taking back the best-looking girl you can find for yourself, you instead buy the groom a lapper or two with her and let him have the fun. I've done that before — then returned to the club without the guys another night and had more fun than the groom did with the same girl, who thought I was "sweet" for taking care of my buddy like that.

c. Follow the rules. There are times, places and clubs where rules are flexible; when you're out with your buddies, I don't think that's the case. Don't be the dude that ruins things for all your friends and gets kicked out such that they all feel obliged to leave, too.

5. Relax and have fun. You're all there and hopefully there's no judgement. Enjoy the scenery, tip the ladies and whatever happens happens. If you like it, go clubbing again sometime, maybe just on your own. If you don't, don't sweat it. Have a few drinks, spend within your limit, enjoy being around your buddies and enjoy being around pretty girls in their most ideal state, i.e. done up and naked.

6. Last but not least: Dancers are people, too. They know you're horny, so that's fine, but don't be rude, mean, insulting, inconsiderate, etc. If you don't like how one or another looks, just don't say anything. If one's trying to sell you on dances and you don't want any from her, just keep saying, "No, thank you" and don't make a scene of it. For many dancers, it's a job, and for some, they don't like it any more than we like our work, so don't make it rougher on them. At least keep that in the back of your head.

Have fun, bud.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    There's some good advice that's posted here. One thing to remember is AnonymousJim's point "b" - know your limits. In a strip club, it's very easy to be taken in by the atmosphere and the hot girls. Next thing you know, you're handing over your credit card, and waking up the next morning with bad debt hangover. Going to a strip club can be very expensive. Don't pay with a credit card as they often (pretty much will) tack on a massive up charge for using a credit card. Same thing with ATMs - don't use an ATM in a strip club as they charge more than a bank ATM for withdrawals.

Plan to bring only cash and to only spend what you can afford. If you want to have fun, bring more than $100. Less than $100 in Vegas will not go very far. In fact, the big clubs in Vegas, such as Sapphire and Spearmint Rhino, can be much more expensive than "regular" clubs elsewhere. To really have a good time at a strip club in Vegas (unless you're just watching the stage only, and not partaking in dances), you'll need to bring several hundred dollars. I usually bring at least $300-400 to a regular club, and bring more than that if I'm going to a big club in Vegas - maybe $500-700. It all depends on how much fun you want to have, and how much you can afford.

Another tip is to never, ever, ever, take a taxi or an Uber/Lyft to a club. Call the club for a group pickup in the FREE club limo. You'll should tip the driver, but with a group of you (depending on the size), you could do $5 to $10 per rider. If you were going solo, you'd give $10 to $20 to the driver. Depending on the club, you'll probably get in with no cover, reduced cover, or a reduced cover with a drink deal. If you arrive in a taxi or Uber/Lyft, the club has to give a spiff (kickback) to the taxi/Uber/Lyft - it's like blackmail money. If they don't give the spiff, drivers will start boycotting or steering customers elsewhere. The club makes the spiff back by charging you a much higher cover charge. Avoid the upcharge and take the free club limo.

Going to a strip club ain't cheap. Don't be cheap. Girls don't appreciate that. Be respectful, respect the girl's boundaries on touching, ask her "rules" before touching, and if you're perceived to be a nice guy, often times you'll get more touching privileges than you might otherwise get. I once had a dance (actually a set of dances) with a girl where she gave me way more mileage and allowed more touching because I was a "nice guy". Basically, don't be an asshole. She commented that she would sometimes leave work with bruises because guys were so rough.

Also, make sure you know upfront what you're getting and how much you're paying before you go for a private dance. All of these need to be discussed and agreed upon before going in the back with the girl. Some places in Vegas, like Sapphire, the girls to lap dances on the main floor for $20/song. Lap dance pricing can be variable, so make sure you know the pricing before committing. Dances are usually charged by the song, which last about 2.5 to 3.5 minutes - average of about 3 minutes per song. Do NOT let the girl start dancing on you in the middle of a song. Tell her to wait until the next song starts so you won't get charged for a partial song. There are a lot of threads on TUSCL on negotiating and tips on going to a strip club. I think I've distilled most of the basic tips for going to a club in Vegas. Have fun!
  • Checkingthisout5
    5 years ago
    As someone who just went his first time a little while ago - you're going to have fun, it's going to be great. Especially Vegas, there's going to be quality strippers there. Just understand it'll be expensive, bring lots of cash, be generous but not a push over.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    Excellent, excellent advice and pointers. Much appreciated to everyone. I would never want to be labeled as “that guy” lol.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Plan to buy the bachelor two dances. Plan to skip dances for yourself. Too easy for a newbie to get ripped off in Vegas.

See boobs, have fun with buddies and take care of the bachelor.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Enjoy your night out with your friends. It might get crazy - but remember to be safe. If you are enjoy Sony’s ?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sorry to say but Vegas is overrated and so damn expensive, it is what is called a tourist trap, expensive and bad service.

Do you self a favor, enyoy the T&A, buy groom some booze and drinks, and save your first strip club experience for a solo mission.

When you are ready to go clubbing, Let us know which major city you are near and we can guide you to much better experience.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal LOL throwing shade. Let the guy at least have one ROB story! Don't we all?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot

Yes, we all have our ROB stories but I can not in good conscience recommend going to Vegas for his first strip club experience, talk about lambs to the slaughter, lol.

There is a lot of great advice in this thread but not for Vegas.

The OP's next discussion topic will be: is it normal to pay $500 for a 5 minute bikini air dance?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal LOL that's PL tough love. Let it slide, bro.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I live in Phoenix.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Blake Phoenix is one of the best strip club cities on this side of the Mississippi. I'm now with Cristobal. Just spoil your groom in Vegas and just stage tip the strippers. And get your real club initiation in Phoenix!
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    What club is OP going to? I can give some specific advice if I knew that.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Good advice has been given here, but I notice we're missing an important piece of data.

Are YOU married? (Or functional equivalent?) Cause if so, your (and her) attitudes on exclusiveness / monogamy matters.

"Freaking, awesome bachelor party, Dear. Here, throw these sticky Dockers in the wash, and I'll tell you all about it "

Otherwise, take cash only, have fun.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    There are different kinds of strip club trips. There are the solo trips, for very specific mongering. You know exactly what you want and how you're gonna get it. Then there's the group visit/bachelor party trip. Like Subraman famously describes, this is the "Woohoo boys night out!". It's not so much about getting value for your spending as it is just having a good time. Dropping big amounts for tables and bottle service, being drunk, and just having a good carefree time. I believe this describes the OP's situation. IMO there's nothing wrong with a night like this. It creates memories with your friends that last a lifetime.

I don't think there's anything wrong with him having his first strip club experience in a Vegas club with all his boys. It's a one time thing. If after this trip he decides he wants to visit the strip club more often, then he can have a first solo trip to the club and see how different it is. And how different his home area clubs are vs Vegas clubs.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal yes we should warn him about sharky girls and straight up hustlers in the club. But I don't think we should discourage him from having a great night out.

And in Vegas he won't pay $500 for a 5 minute bikini air dance. He might however get suckered into paying $800 for an hour to only grope tits and ass. That's what we should be warning him about.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    I’m not married. I think we are going to Spearmint Rhino. But I could be wrong.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Wear lose and smooth fabric - lap-dances are a contact-sport so one needs to be comfortable - don't wear jeans nor a belt (jeans are too rough for you and her; a belt gets in the way of a good grind)

As was mentioned, the big clubs have pick-up service although I think they won't take you back to the hotel - but still worth it o/w cover-charge is usually $50+ at the big-clubs

Very easy to get ripped-off in a strip-club especially super-high-hustle/tourist-trap Vegas - you should just stick to $20 dances on the floor or dances that don't cost more than $25 - in some clubs they have 3-for-$100 dances in VIP but they make you but $50 in drinks so really comes out to $150 for about the same type of dance

Sapphire is probably the most popular but many feel Palomino off-the-strip offers better value

There's lots of ROB dancers especially in large packed clubs - over-counting dances, or telling you dances are a different price, or that she charges more, are all common-scams - know the price of things b/f going (read some reviews on here) and when getting dances tell the dancer to let you know every time she starts a new song (not uncommon to think you did two songs and she says you did 5 and her demand payment for 5 and most newbs cave and pay up)

Don't tell the dancers it's your first-time-ever in a strip-club - not all dancers will use this against you but undoubtedly that is chum to the shark-dancers - pretend like you know how things work and don't look like a dork who is seeing bare-tits for the first time in his life b/c again that's like a bullseye on your forehead for the ROB dancers

Expect to get a lot of attention it being a group and a bachelor party - getting a lot of attention in a strip-club can be very hazardous to your wallet - again shark/ROB dancers see a group/bachelor-party as healthy feeding-ground$

Expect drinks to be uber expensive - perhaps a bottle(s) for the group may be more economical
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... As was mentioned, the big clubs have pick-up service although I think they won't take you back to the hotel - but still worth it o/w cover-charge is usually $50+ at the big-clubs ..."

i.e. if the club picks you up the cover is usually waved but one should square this away ahead of time (call and ask about the pick-up and if the cover is waved)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Sapphire is probably the most popular but many feel Palomino off-the-strip offers better value
    ..."

Sorry - meant to say Spearmint Rhino is the most popular ...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    VIP is probably not a good idea in Vegas - you won't get anything more than a regular dance yet you will pay significantly more - in some clubs you may get better dances in VIP but you should not have to pay hundreds for the use of VIP, perhaps just a bit-more per dance - avoid expensive VIP rooms even if the dancers imply you'll get a lot more b/c you won't in Vegas
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    blake888. i suspect you are not really a newbie. you tipped your hand with “I’d probably be rock hard in a few seconds with no underwear on lol.”. that is sc102 level.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    @BlakeB88 - please post an aftermath report. I'm sure we're all curious as to how the trip went this weekend. Hope its a good trip for your group. Also - reiterating what Papi C said above - VIP is probably not a good idea in Vegas. VIP is expensive, and in Vegas, unless you're a strip club veteran, the odds of a ROB experience is higher. The quote for the VIP area is one amount (usually a block of time), the girl asks for more on top, and Vegas clubs often require a minimum drink purchase for each block of time at a super inflated rated, like $45-50 for two drinks. So it's not usually an "all in" amount that they first tell you. Get the "all in" amount first before committing, including drinks, the girl, etc. And you'll have to tip the waitress bringing you drinks in VIP, and and also the VIP host or bouncer. I'm not necessarily discouraging VIP - if you pool everyone's money and buy the groom a VIP session, that might be one way to go without a huge outlay by the groom or any individual person in your group. Obviously, it would just be for the groom to experience if you do it that way.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @BlakeB88

No one will care what happens to you in Vegas if all that happens is that you got wasted and got hustled by a stripper and that's really not that cool of a story...

Keep in mind that Vegas is a the ultimate tourist trap. It is not going to be like the movie “The Hangover”.

So drink responsibly and just bring money you can afford to lose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion