• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    I'LL GLADLY SAY IT TO HIS CUNTY FACE
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol booom slam dunk that fagget Ricky boy
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Damn, Rick just can't catch a break on this site.

What does he do to rub so many people the wrong way (in before a joke about rubbing bouncers the right way)?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    This place hasn't changed a damn bit 😆 😆 😆
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nope
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    The 2nd coming of Dougster?

https://youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    😆 😆 😆
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Stop drawing attention to duggan. He is a waste of breath and should be ignored so hopefuly that thing will just go away
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @CC Yeah, ever since flagooner has stopped posting on here, this board has descended into nonstop flame wars and political topics. The kind of discussion stuff flag was good at stopping. We need another voice of reason to keep us all balanced in our insults. 😢
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    omg I miss flag.

FLAGOONER COME BACK PLS WE WILL GIVE YOU EVERY FLAVOR OF FRUIT CUP UNDER THE GAY FRUIT LOOP RAINBOW WE PROMISE
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I ate three expired fruit cups yesterday in his honor. Tasted pretty good, actually.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    YAH FLAG PLZ COME BACK. I’LL 🔪🔪🔪 ALL THE PIECES OF FRESH FRUIT FOR YOU TO ENJOY
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Flagooner’s honor, that is.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Rick is one of the most entertaining people on here.

Ain't this willy dude the one that brags about having his dick sucked by a vacuum cleaner?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @NiceSpice

I've noticed the forum isn't nearly as active as before.

Am I to take that to mean you hope I will become the new flagooner lol?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I think it's not as active because both Nicole and Icey don't bombard the board with a bunch of shit now. Unfortunately, now we have a shit ton of political talk to replace it.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Looks like WILLYISAWOMAN, including a few associated troll accounts, was having a very emotional moment. 😉

Though I was a bit surprised to be called racist and sexist, even by a troll.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Not sure what aggravates folks so much about Rick. His posts are a bit self assured or self absorbed - but I’ve got no issue with this guy.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    On a different point - I agree - flag’s posts were great. It would be great to see him posting again.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Not sure what aggravates folks so much about Rick."

If you are referring to unique users when you say "folks", you won't find many of those behind this portfolio of troll accounts.. It started, predictably, after I joked about another member getting a $100 bathroom stall blow job from an immigrant streetwalker working for BabyDolls. 😉
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    It started when Ricky Boy’s mom fucked some retarded John bareback and he was conceived.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I don't mind at all when Rick gets back what he dishes out.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Do something about it then. Oh wait racist Willy can only talk online
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @doctordipshit: Did you pick up that potty mouth when you were getting your $100 bathroom stall blowjob from the immigrant streetwalker working for BBD? I hope that's all you picked up. 😉

@Ski: Cry baby, lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lmfao Dr 😆
  • WickThePuppy
    5 years ago
    That’s my dad for ya! Wuf Wuf
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I enjoy trolling @Dugan as much as the next guy -- but he's not a racist. More like an overgrown frat-boy.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Definitely a dickhead no doubt not even his mother wouldn’t argue that. Probably a sociopath too. But he’s certainly not a dumb dumb, how much shit that guy said about strip clubs that’s not spot on? Not much. Dude just can’t help himself with the snark and it pisses everybody off.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    The Douchebag doesn’t know shit about strip clubs. Exhibit A: his dumbass “system,” which he continues to insists works. https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    No offense to Rick, but the title of this thread is great! Lol! You don't find this shit on other high-brow whore sites.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ I'll grant you one thing doctor, I haven't had a blowjob from an immigrant streewalker, posing as a dancer, in a bathroom stall. like you have. Kudos for pulling that off. I'll have to try that myself the next time I visit BabyDolls in Dallas. ;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "No offense to Rick, but the title of this thread is great! Lol! You don't find this shit on other high-brow whore sites."

No offense taken Cash and you're right, people on the high-brow whore sites have too much self respect to whine like this. I should have brought my Kleenex box so that i could properly console those who feel hurt from Big Ol' Meany Dugan. 😉

Now I've been called a frat boy twice, like we're attending a black tie gala at the Smithsonian or something rather than a site that talks about naked girls and guys cumming in their own pants. Other than those on here who are shillin' for a livin', what else is it for if not as an escape for serious life issues when one cannot club?

And yes, part of my fun includes commenting on premature ejaculation (when I can stand to enter those threads), guys who treat paid sex as unrequited love stories and, my favorite, butt hurt grown ass men who need to exert power over, and lecture, much younger girls in order to feel good about themselves. That of course is in between reveling in my own strip club adventures. Anyone who doesn't like it can meet me in the bathroom stall at BabyDolls and suck my dick. 😃

• CC99
    5 years ago
    Ah I miss all the random TUSCL drama. I think I'm back for good now guys.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I'd like to hear more about what color lipstick Willy puts on his vacuum cleaner as he uses it to felate himself. I'm thoroughly entertained by those stories.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Most dimbasses regularly posting here are racist sexist classist ass bitch niggas exercising their white male privilege
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^ lmfao @ Speedy Gonzales!

Andule andule Ariba Ariba....
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    If you Google Tuscl, the second entry is a very negative review from the "the nut job" website. At the bottom of the page as the only comment is a cogent rebuttal by Richard Dugan. I am not going to weigh in about being a piece of shit, but hey, he's not a total waste.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "You don't find this shit on other high-brow whore sites."

If TUSCL is highbrow, what are the lowbrow sites?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion