tuscl

How many 1st page threads do you have on ignore?

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:16 PM
In the front room, I currently have 12 discussions. Haven’t ignored any in VIP so far. Once blocking got removed, I took several users off ignore. But I have come to appreciate thread ignore feature. 😁

62 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I put all the OT threads that san_jose_creep created to talk to himself on ignore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    VIP... none. Front Room... dozens.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicespice, you must mean 12 Front Room threads, not Front Page threads. I do not have any on ignore. I have never used that feature. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ I meant the front page of the front room. If I go to my ignore list to look up my total, it’s too tedious to count.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ well that's a quite high percentage of threads ignored. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    First page of the Front Room... 10.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front Room posting volume is down, probably because of the other three available forum rooms. So what is on the front page is more static than it would otherwise be. So there are then more threads which some might decide to ignore, than there would be if the posting volume were higher. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got all the fro t room threads on ignored
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Bullshit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Above directed at SJG.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    There are more threads on ignore in the front room because that's the only forum that san_jose_creep can post to. It's this simple.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot TJ Mongers forum is open to all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal duly noted. I've never once entered that forum but now I just tried and see he's got some threads in there.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    He posts in the TJ forum. Different forum; same privacy wall horseshit.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I have 15 threads ignored on page one of the front room. I have 30 people on ignore.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Eight on the front page at the moment. It works for me.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I have a shitload also, too many to count. Thanks the Lord.....er ..Founder for that ignore thread feature.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Whatever SJG threads SJG decides to talk to himself in is what I have ignored.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^yeah, this. Well, except the Tesla thread. Because I'm still reserving hope that Paul Drake will come in and finally respond at some point. But so far nope, just SJG talking to himself still.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Although san_jose_creep also posts to the TJ forum, I still submit that the forums with the least ignored threads are the ones that he can't post in. And if he could post in the VIP forum, he would. Hence bringing more ignored threads to it.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Only 10
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    None.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’ve not ignored any. However, the SJG discussions are annoying - as they waste space in the front room. It’s just his discussions - with his stupid opinions - that no one participated in.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Looks like 11.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    10 right now.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Threads, zero. "Members" MANY!
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    13 right now. Don't know how many are threads on ignore vs. how many people I have on ignore. I have SJG on ignore so the threads I read are free of his nonsense.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I sense a common theme in this thread...
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Only one. Someone made a comment on an old Nicole thread so it's on the first page sorted by Last Comment.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    At the moment, I count 8. I am of the opinion that if the thread only has one participant, it is not really a "discussion". You would think the thread originator would realize if there is no participation, there is no interest and would let the thread die off.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    14 for me. Didn't click on the show button to see what they are, but I suspect many are SJG talking to himself.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got all you fuckers on ignored
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I got myself on ignore 😂
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    zero.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Currently 12
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    11 currently for me. I actually have just been ignoring and not reading some others, but think I am going to up that number. I am no longer humored by some of the inane crap on here.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I lifted all my ignores just before the start of this year. But then SLD insisted on getting back on ignore. Since then I finally did get tired of txtitty fag, and so I put him on ignore. I only ignore people when there is nothing of any worth whatsoever in their posts, when they are just trying to be as obnoxious as possible. I have never used thread by thread ignore. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, the whole world is poised for a change. People like Donald Trump and Boris Johnson are just ass clowns. Nietzsche's Task: An Interpretation of Beyond Good and Evil [view link] SJG Researching the origins of the Ricks, meetings held at Farben Haus in Frankfurt, end of 1943. They knew that there was no way to prevail, not with the Soviet Union on one front and the United States on the other. [view link] Did Jesus Die for E.T.’s Sins? [view link] Wooking for any available guard dog 🐕 jobs [view link] Should we admit dogs? A rick conundrum [view link] is skibum’s real name fred? [view link]
  • SJGsAMPGirlfriend
    5 years ago
    Nobody put my main man on ignore! He vewy smaaaat!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "But then SLD insisted on getting back on ignore." @san_jose_creep FYI it was purely YOUR choice to put me on ignore. LMAO I didn't insist jack shit from you and don't care what you do with my posts. Funny how you take zero responsibility or accountability in any of your life's issues. And it's funny that you're the #1 person mentioned in this thread that's either directly ignored or your threads are ignored. LOL but none of it has anything to do with you and your faults.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I ignored two threads not long after the feature became available, mostly just to use it. I ignored a couple by accident because it’s easy to hit the wrong button. Mostly if I want to ignore something I just scroll past it.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Currently 16, I would be willing to bet at least 1/2 are SJG useless threads, 1/4 are threads that just don't interest me but are useful to others and 1/4 are just off topic and of no interest to me.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i simply scroll past ones that I have no interest to me. but I still take a quick glance at most to see if there's anything relevant. surprisingly there are some good comments.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    None
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    12 right now
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I only ignore people when there is nothing of any worth whatsoever in their posts
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I have 19 threads on ignore now 😅
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Zero Thread on ignore. Never used that feature. Before start of year I lifted all ignores. Now I have 3 people on ignore: SirLapdancealot, txtittyfag, SJGsAMPGirlfriend Some people use their posts to try and cut off reasoned discussion, instead of to promote it. Others go further, using the creation of threads and their title lines to blockade the forum. What Founder did, reopening our old threads and letting threads stay open is a huge improvement. I allows for a much greater diversity of discussion. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "What Founder did, reopening our old threads and letting threads stay open is a huge improvement. I allows for a much greater diversity of discussion." Hey creep, when you are the only one posting in a thread, day after day after day, it isn't a diverse discussion whatsoever. It's simply you mumbling to yourself.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I thought his excuse for doing that was to keep them open. Now that they don’t close he should be able to just leave them alone and wait for the organic progression of each conversation.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ agreed. Open threads means a far greater topical diversity. If you want a Circle Jerk, that's in the Underground VIP Room. But the Health Dept does require that to close 3 times per day for Clorox Wet Mopping. I have zero threads on ignore. SJG
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I only have 6 threads I can see right now on the front page. Seven when this moves from page 2 to page 1. That means 29 threads on ignore. Lol
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    26 on the front page are on my ignore list. Lots of bull shit out there from my perspective.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    If anyone is interested in a strip club forum that is... actually about strip clubs I started one somewhere else. PM me for the link.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I have 9 that aren’t on ignore
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Up to 16 now...
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Drake, I think you new forum will not get many posts or threads, really just more of a circle jerk. If you want more talk narrowly about strip clubs, you can start posting it anytime you want. And then we already have the Underground Circle Jerk VIP Room, Clorox mopped 3 times per day so that it never smells rancid. SJG The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter Amsterdam, The Netherlands 1995 Lisa Fisher [view link]
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @SJG - My forum attracts posts from newbies, maybe one or two a week with basic questions. That is actually pretty similar to the amount of newbies who post here. There is also a really popular stripper section which I do not control that actually has similar traffic than TUSCL. In general both the stripper and customer traffic are much more casual with less grizzled veterans and the discussions are quite civil. You're welcome to post there SJG but I have to warn you it's moderated and posting similarly to what you do here would get deleted.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well yes, we do get lots of newbies, Custies and Wannabe Dancers, and they do ask similar sorts of questions. Thanks for the invite though. But I'm not interested. That kind of talk gets real old real fast. Strip clubs are well oiled fine tuned machines for separating marks from their money. They sell fantasy. Yes, they do have tremendous additional benefits. But eventually you find ways to get around the standard protocols, like quickly initiating FRMOS's and then keeping OTC regulars. I'm only combative with people who are coming at me, negative meta-narratives, things other might read and actually believe. Hope your forum goes well! SJG The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter Amsterdam, The Netherlands 1995 Lisa Fisher [view link] Rod Stewart ft. Ron Wood - Maggie May / Gasoline Alley (Live from One Night Only!) [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion