tuscl

A real hot mess

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I met a girl the other night who was a true hot mess. She is a hot as hell exotic mix with curves in all the right places. She's in her late 20s and has danced for years, but looks several years younger. She has 3 kids from 3 different baby daddies, but only one extra mouth to feed because she lost custody of the older two. She was tipping them back as apparently she needs to drink regularly to get through her shifts. I'd bet a dollar against a dime that I'd also find a criminal record if I probed more.

Beyond all that, she was engaging, flirty down to earth and overall a lot of fun. Did I also mention that she is hot as hell? 😉

I think I just met my version of a DS, lol.

24 comments

• doctorevil
    •
    5 years ago
    I wonder how many teeth she has? https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • rickdugan
    •
    5 years ago
    ^Doctor, more than the girls who punked you at Southside Johnny's. 😉

In fact, pearly whites, which ties into the main thrust of the thread. By all outward appearances and behavior, this girl is the full package. It was only chatting and drinking with her that this other stuff surfaced.
  • doctorevil
    •
    5 years ago
    Three kids, a drunk, and I suspect mentally disabled if she puts up with your idiotic strip club antics. Yep, sounds like a keeper.
  • rickdugan
    •
    5 years ago
    ^ To repeat, beyond all that, she is engaging, flirty down to earth and overall a lot of fun. Did I also mention that she is hot as hell? 😉
  • Liwet
    •
    5 years ago
    You probably shouldn't mess with single mothers, you already know their stance on abortion.
  • rickdugan
    •
    5 years ago
    ^ Blasphemy Livet, lol. Then who would provide us with all of our club fun? Between you and doctor, one would think that we're supposed to hold out for single, un-encumbered PhD candidates with no character flaws. You really didn't believe that all those girls were in school, do you? Funny enough and as it happens, this one gave me a brief school story too before she got comfy with me about ten minutes later and gave me the full picture. 😉

All that's missing now to make this a party is for Chili Palmer to wade in once again to espouse his "ignorance is bliss" theory, where it's ok to pay a girl who needs money to feed her kid and her booze habit so long as we don't know what it's going to.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    5 years ago
    This Hot Mess seems to be a very good find. She's a hot dancer with a past, and a questionable decision maker. When you add drinking heavily to the mix, its gets even better.

She might not be in dire straights each month or over the holidays - but she has potential to need money and that could add to her work ethic.

As long as she doesn't turn into a sloppy crying drunk, its all good. Enjoy.
  • Muddy
    •
    5 years ago
    LOL oh how the mighty have fallen. To see the dawn of Dugan’s RIL relationship oooo my. Should be an absolute joy to watch unfold.
  • Studme53
    •
    5 years ago
    Wow that describes several I met - especially the 3 kids. Was she working in AC NJ by any chance ?
  • rickthevulture
    •
    5 years ago
    You tell them rick my friend. Hunting is easier with wounded prey!

Of course, as a big black vulture, I am into the road kill when I get dinner. But I do like to give sexy female hairless apes a little of my beak. How about the two of us tag team the hot mess rick my bud!

Squawk! Squawk!
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    Not all is lost - at least she now has a caring person in her life that will have her best interest in mind - aka RickDugan
  • nicespice
    •
    5 years ago
    Thanks to the title, I was thinking Dugan was talking about the state of his shorts after an LDK 😂
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    Usually Rick uses The System (tm), so he is not buying dances, not LDKing. That is its strength.

But he still has not learned to appreciate the wisdom of Front Room Makeout Sessions. That is the System's weakness.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    •
    5 years ago
    @papi: Right? With all the charitable work I've done with strippers over the years I'm amazed that I haven't been nominated for sainthood.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ You have been canonized. And because of The System, you have been made Doctor of the Church.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    The Systemâ„¢

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=912

You have to study it and learn it, but this can take years, and you would do best to have a licensed teacher.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    •
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed a airplane shitter yesterday!
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ You know, somebody ends up having to clean those out!

SJG
  • nicespice
    •
    5 years ago
    ^Lmao smash that like button.
  • Mate27
    •
    5 years ago
    Was she working at a dive club?
  • WickThePuppy
    •
    5 years ago
    All hail Wick Dugan! All hail Satan! Bring those bitches home! And bacon tweats!
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    Heaving, no no no, The System does not involve any of those three issues. Read the link!

SJG

Hey, if I were Governor of California, I would not mind taking her to Africa:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBg5cnoN…
  • chowder
    •
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a fun gal. She comes with a warning label so just proceed with extra caution. Could be a blast though.
  • rl27
    •
    5 years ago
    Sounds like two of my past favorites. One danced for about six years, four and half which were good years, and the other 5 years, 3 of which were good. Their burning the candle at both ends lifestyle eventually caught up to both them, but while they were at their top forms, no other dancer came close.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion