tuscl

Are they low mileage or are they just high cost to entry...

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Sunday, September 1, 2019 4:08 PM
...of the pussy lol. Jk....mostly. But these types of clubs USUALLY have these 9s and 10s or are tourist traps. What if were looking at wrong because we're either cheap or broke...or both. Those rich whales of men could just be getting snizz on the reg from these 10s and 11s and just happen to pay those elite premium prices. Just a thought. If that is the case and you just gotta be a multimillionaire to "play" with 11s and 12s and beyond that look like Angelina Jolie, scarlett Johansson and Beyonce, well, guess thats what we call goals. Or wishful thinking.

25 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Estafador; Yes and No. Wealthy men can afford to pay for 10’s and up. But a good looking 25 year old “Alpha Male that looks like a good provider and protector of her babies can get the 10’s and up too
  • eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    I wwwwww
  • eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    Sorry not sure how that happened
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    The OP is a little vague, but if we're talking looks, from my perspective a customer just needs to shoot their shot (and not get bounced or cuffed in the process). As the years go by there's plenty of reviews I read about clubs and certain dancers that are supposedly no-fun zones. And I'll know that review is off the mark, and least for some customers. Sometimes I'll pm a couple of the regulars to get their take. As for the out of pocket, unless they've gone total mercenary you might be surprised even in 9 and 10 land at a regular club at how things go. At higher end clubs, just put your game face on. Anything can happen on a slow shift.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    There are many types of clubs - and there are many offerings. I think clubs in high business travel locations can be low on mileage and they don’t need to offer extras. My reasoning is simple - business travelers like to go out for a dinner and drinks. After dinner they might hit a strip club. However, these are married guys with a bit of money, and they might not want much more than to see some tits and have a low mileage lapper. They don’t want to spend more to go farther. My other reason is the clubs know the business travelers most likely don’t read the reviews here. They aren’t true mongers. They are business guys just looking to step out when they don’t need to get home right away. Those clubs can attract very good looking girls because they don’t need to fuck and suck every night. I went to a club in Orlando about 18 years ago - Rachel’s. Driving from the hotel - the tolls were crazy - like $1.25 on a road in Florida. The club was nice - the girls were beautiful and hot - but it was like the highway tolls - as it was expensive for really nothing in return. Nice girls - nice setting - little mileage - and lots of money.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    It’s tough to get a true reading on girls who do this or that. In upscale clubs, I would say the answer is “both”. Some girls remain lower mileage, especially because this is the demographic of dancers who are most likely to be building up or already have another source of income...and dancing remains in rotation for the fun and easy income. Others make a detour and find themselves home with a big enough spender. But I would also point out another angle to “girls getting away with lower mileage”—as if implying the customer is getting fucked over. A lot of these men actively LIKE girls from lower mileage clubs...to feel like they are sharing her less if and when they do find a dancer. And the fact these dancers hold out for for the price tags they do gives them satisfaction that they are indeed low volume.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    One one hand, I would say that there is zero correlation to a provider's looks and her willingness to P4P. The club rules and local ordinances have much more impact than anything else... and an unknown tourist isn't going to get the takeout offers an established regular might get. However, with that said, heaving makes a very good point. The 'better' looking dancers are going to have an easier time making bank at a low mileage club. A top shelf dancer isn't going to work any harder than she has to.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    This is all speculation I only know that if you have enough money and are willing to spend it, all kinds opportunities present themselves be it available women or luxury goods, or business opportunities.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, If you're looking for a real bargain, maybe, just maybe you shouldn't be lookin'. Just my opinion.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Rathe have a good time than go bargain hunting my friend
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    True Twentyfive. Many dancers have a price - even if they tell you they “don’t do that” - Some dancers quote a high price - thinking the PL can’t accommodate it. I’m not sure why might happen if the PL calls her bluff? It’s speculation - so who knows what might happen.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “an unknown tourist isn't going to get the takeout offers an established regular might get.” I don’t agree with this. I’m usually the unknown tourist (business traveler, actually) and I get plenty of take out. I actually had one girl tell me she was doing it because I wasn’t a local—she didn’t want the locals talking about her. Sure, could have been SS, but I don’t think so. I usually just hear “I don’t do this kind of thing.” This girl made it clear she had no problem coming to my hotel, but she didn’t want to do OTC with locals.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ I don’t think they were BSing either. Club regs in clubs all over are blab happy and they have definitely said stuff about others to me, either just cause or to encourage me to participate. Idk which.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "But these types of clubs USUALLY have these 9s and 10s or are tourist traps." Usually those kinds of clubs are called Show Clubs. It is easier to hire younger and less experienced girls, used to lower mileage, in show clubs. They do tend to cater to business travelers. I believe that many of DV's business models, and especially that used for Centerfolds, is like that. They get people who look for the name and are not interested in dives and mostly see the girls as objects for looking at. Because of name and reputation, the clubs make money, and so do the girls. But those clubs do enforce a looks standard, they want girls who will make money while still following the rules. And they often have lots of arbitrary rules. But sometimes these do have to do with local LE. Dives, on the other hand, usually hire all who apply. They actually want some who will be the first to go way outside of the rules. Where I live, it is very hard for such dives to operate because our LE Is very tough. So what we have of that is in underground venues. How lose things are depends upon the talent agent and the business operator. A lot of it comes down not to regulation of the back rooms, but to regulation of the front room. In what I consider to be the modern version of a clip joint, the front room is very regulated. While in principle then, there need not be any restriction on the back room, you get the worst arrangement of mileage versus cost when front room intimacies are prohibited, so it is just "wanna dance?". These are the kinds of places I would always suggest avoiding. Front Room Makeout Sessions are the best indicator of a place worth visiting and worth spending money. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If a dancer is willing to do a front room make out session its obviously a tranny. Get a fucking job SJG you cheap fucking leech.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session is just a way of civilizing the interaction, treating the girl like she is one you just met at a party. Skibum, the only tranny and the only leech around here I suspect is you. SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Esta, it's a fine line between low mileage and high cost of entry because the former can often become the latter if she is beautiful enough to receive significant offers. But the girls you are talking about are the full package: gorgeous, elegant, smart, charming, all without a stitch of anything fake because they have been naturally blessed. They always come out in sexy outfits with their makeup perfectly done. You're in NY, so you're prone to seeing them in some of those clubs, but most of us don't occupy that same space on a daily basis. Indeed, in some of my travels, I will go to a place like Sapphire (NYC), Club Risque (Phily), Camelot (DC) or the Lodge (Dallas) just to remember what that truly looks like. Oh, and yes, those girls tend to be damned expensive because they know their value. I've never played it all the way out at that level, but I know guys who have. I di play one notch down once upon a time and even that was more money than I would ever spend again for this.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In such high cost venues, need to learn to deploy The System (tm) [view link] SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sadly SJG, The System® is for the other 95%, not for the girls we're talking about here or others very hot girls working in places where a shit ton of cash is already flowing. It's a hard thing to have to admit, but if conditions in top NYC and Philly clubs were the same all over, we'd probably almost all be SOL unless we were willing to drop serious coin on each outing.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    The lower mileage clubs can be more affordable though. If you're not getting everything, you don't have to pay the cost of getting everything, you can just pay for the bits and pieces of what you do get and any sort of genital play tends to cause the costs to rise exponentially. There's a big difference between what I can spend in Vegas clubs vs Tijuana clubs and it all has to do with the mileage you're able to get.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Those two things are not mutually exclusive. *Almost* everyone has a price.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes Rick, thank you for that clarification. I guess it does only work in slower and more divey venues. I like those kinds better too. In San Francisco the girls wear more and more carefully done makeup, than they do in Santa Clara County. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit trucks always give low mileage
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I prefer to divide them between clubs for locals and clubs for tourists, though most clubs in Phoenix are a little of both. If the girls know you are a local, they will invest time to get to know you, hoping you become a regular. They will mostly avoid the stripper BS techniques. They will charge a reasonable price for an enjoyable experience. If you are a tourist, they’ll treat you like a customer on a used car lot. They will do anything they can to separate you from your money, expecting they will never see you again. Quote ridiculous prices. Imply that anything and everything is available. Tell the most outlandish stories.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People say that in Las Vegas, Talk of the Town is a locals place. I would like that for that venue. San Francisco has been weak in loosely run locals places. Our Santa Clara County clubs are all locals places, but they are not loosely run. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion