tuscl

I’m desperate, lonely, have absolutely no friends whatsoever, ugly, repulsive, d

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:20 AM
And when comes to women I have impossibly high standards Gee thanks money!

25 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Get a dog muddy
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems you're a perfect fit for strip clubs - don't fight it and embrace it (in fact don't even try to understand it)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Too much money 25 my dollars go.....elsewhere But I do smell great though, no doubt about it. Breath too. Top notch.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Can't be repulsive and have good breath. Strip clubs are right up your alley. At least you can buy pussy.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    At least you have the most important factor ($) working in you favor. Whoever said money can't buy happiness never went to a strip club. I know for a fact that Happiness will sell herself to you for the right tip in VIP.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Muddy, I think you are overestimating how difficult it is to engage with women, without expecting money to be the motivator. SJG
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    No money, no honey.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Muddy's title and punch line - together - should be the Welcome Poster outside every strip club. "I’m desperate, lonely, have absolutely no friends whatsoever, ugly, repulsive, downright hated ..... And when comes to women I have impossibly high standards" W E L C O M E T O T H E C L U B !
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Whoops! I saw the headline and assumed SkiBum was the author. Guess not.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    I'll sell you guys the shirt ^_^
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Muddy Money and good hygiene makes you John fucking Stamos ITC. Own it!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit this is good stuff
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Are we really pushing this goofy stereotype again? 😉 As we know, unlikable losers are not the big strip club spenders. The reason is simple: guys who are that unsuccessful in their personal lives are rarely employable in high level jobs that pay enough to support consistent SC spending. Line employees can get away with being odd ducks but management level types cannot because communication and relationships matter at those levels. Obviously this was a troll post, but there is a serious undertone as guys like this do sometimes make the mistake of gravitating to strip clubs. They usually don't last long and it almost inevitably ends badly, often because they can't afford to spend serious money but do so anyway because they are foolishly trying to use interactions with strippers to fill the voids in their lives.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Rationalize all you want, @Dugan. Attractive young guys don't need to pay for sex in strip clubs.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ actually nobody “needs” to pay for sex or strip club visits but we want to and can afford it so there’s that as well.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Rationalize all you want, @Dugan. Attractive young guys don't need to pay for sex in strip clubs." @Randumb: Who's rationalizing? It's what I see and experience in real life clubs. Guys with all of those negative personality traits generally struggle in all aspects of their lives, including employment, and can't drop real coin in clubs on a consistent basis. Now there is certainly some truth about the age factor, but so what? I'm pushing 50 now and harbor no illusions that I'm a prime candidate for a young woman, but neither do I want that. I've lived a great life full or romance, two marriages, children and plenty of hookups in between, including a brief stint dating a stripper in my early 30s. In the last 28 years, I've spent less than 30 months, cumulatively, without a live-in SO. Many others here have similar stories I'm sure. So yes, it's the turn of the young now to play out notions of spring time romance. For me the clubs are transitory entertainment with much younger women when it is convenient for me and nothing more and, again, I'm sure it's the same for many of the other guys I see.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Muddy comes up with a new wall poster/ T shirt idea, and rick essentially says a successful hobbyist needs to be a chief in the $350K club, Injuns need not apply. There are some highly skilled, non-managerial positions that pay 6 figures (though not $350K plus) and enable one to have regular solid visits (though not be the $1K plus per visit whale.) Somehow, I think the typical solid Tuscl monger falls somewhere between being a total loser of thread title, and happily MWC, $350K plus Dale Carnegie Award winner with strong PUA game.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Perhaps founder should give us the option to allow threads we create to have a trigger warning.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m trigger happy 😷
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Perhaps founder should give us the option to allow threads we create to have a trigger warning." That's a great idea. While we're adding thread labels, maybe F could also add the "Sounds like he/she read about it in a book" checkbox. 😉
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    That may be true @Rickdugun, but if this stereotype puts all his earnings into passive income and has some sort of stay at home IC job, or even a taxi driver, there's no reason for that person not to be able to afford strip clubs. Especially if he was a hard saver for at least 10 years. I can see the worst type of loser at home all day, masturbating, reading up and making investments and working as an IT freelancer. Many nerds up in silicon valley have low self-esteem
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Estafador I can see the worst type of loser at home all day, masturbating, reading up and making investments and working as an IT freelancer. Wait, I don’t work in IT.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Sorry guys, your the easiest targets lol
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Some females could say the same thing. "I’m desperate, lonely, have absolutely no friends whatsoever, ugly, repulsive, downright hated And when comes to men I have impossibly high standards Gee thanks vagina!"
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i'm not repulsive. Just old and out of shape.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion