tuscl

Wore sweatpants to the club for the first time, and what a difference! Is this c

roshi
Bay Area, California
Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:08 PM
So I was at a club a few weeks ago and a girl I got a dance with told me to wear sweatpants next time I came in so it would be more comfortable because my jeans were uncomfortable to her. I’ve always worn a pair of nice jeans to clubs, and always thought sweatpants were frowned upon by all clubs, and even told her that’s what I’d heard. She said it’s not a big deal and so sure enough this week I went again in sweatpants, and wow. The dances are so much better! In jeans often your hard on gets caught or is in an awkward position and she doesn’t really feel it either. In sweatpants it is so much more comfortable, feels way more initimate, and I finally understand how guys can LDK at clubs now, I never understood it before. And no girl I got a dance with had any problem at all with it and my ATF was way more into the dance than usual. I guess my question is, is this common knowledge and I’ve just been dumb this whole time? I feel like every other guy in clubs are wearing jeans but truthfully I don’t pay that much attention to that. I know I’ve heard multiple times basketball shorts and stuff is looked down upon at clubs and they might not even let you in if you’re wearing something like that. But that’s obviously not the case and I’m gonna keep doing it. The only negatives are that I feel really underdressed in them, and I’m not white so some girls might assume I don’t have money or whatever cause I’m not dressed nicer. But idk. Is everyone here already on the sweatpants train?

61 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Sweatpants or basketball shorts are a great way to step up to and intermediate level. But the real serious LDKers on here are all about the pajama shorts or golf rain pants. Pants: [view link] Shorts: [view link] Next when you really want to take it to the next level get some baby powder and put a nice powdery coating all over your dick.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Sweatpants in the summertime? I would be sweating like a pig. I wear nylon shorts commando unless the wind chill falls below freezing. Then I'll switch to sweatpants. Jeans are a no no. Too rough on a dancers tush, etc.
    5 years ago
    Twenty five years ago a dancer told me not to wear jeans if I wanted good dances. I think it was at Mons Venus. I only needed to be told once. BTW, can someone post a link that works for the waterproof rain pants/shorts that are talked about from time to time? Everything I have found labeled that is way to harsh for receiving dances.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Jeans are your worst option for enjoying a good grind. Many types of thin dress pants do just as well as sweatpants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Getting grinding dances is a contact sport, analogous to wearing jeans to play football - sweatpants are def more comfortable especially commando - all sweatpants are not the same though, some are thinner which are better - if you get them in black with pockets they look a bit less conspicuous.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some of the more upscale clubs won't allow pants or shorts w/o a zipper but for the most part I haven't had any issues in most clubs. These days I do most of my clubbing on late-afternoons and I'll usually wear black athletic shorts with pockets - on my few nightshift visits I'll wear the black sweats with pockets.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There are dancers that don't like guys in sweats but to me that's kinda a clue those are the type of dabcers I wanna avoid anyway if they are uptight about that - on avg I've noticed once they see you spending $$$ and buying dances that it won't be an issue but sometimes you may have to be a bit proactive at first to initiate the first dances.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    This is something I have to work on as a PL. it’s a serious flaw. I have a hard time going out at night looking like I’m going to the gym or like Tony Soprano. The balls on some of these guys.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Fleece pants are softer and lighter than sweats and can pass as regular pants
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Jeans are pretty much the worse pants to wear to a club for both reasons already listed. You won't feel the grind enough, and it's uncomfortable for the dancer. I've never worn sweatpants to the club either. I gotta try it some time to see how it compares to my usual attire. In the summer I usually go with these black thin shorts available from Kohls. [view link]. I have like 10 pairs of them since they're pretty cheap at $14 a pair. They are super thin but aren't waterproof. I wear cotton boxers underneath and those soak up all the splooge from my LDKs so I don't have any stain showing afterwards. I've worn those to pretty much every club I've ever been to. The only time I'd worry about getting into a club with them is on a Saturday night when upscale clubs seem to strictly adhere to any dress codes. In the winter time I usually go with either regular dress slacks or a pair of men's active pants from Costco. Unfortunately it's out of season and I can't even find it online. But they are zipperless black pants that look more like slacks than track pants, despite being 90% nylon. The main thing is they are thin and easy for the dancer to grind on, and they are waterproof so again, no LDK stain. OP I see we're in the same general area. I've even commented on one of your reviews that had a similar title to mine. Did you wear sweatpants to one of the Rancho clubs? I'd think you would have no trouble with getting into any of them since they don't seem to have any strict dress codes besides no gang attire and white tshirts. I've seen guys in basketball shorts, track pants, all types of stuff. You might be ignored by the 'classy' dancers but honestly they're no fun anyway.
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    an older friend of mine told this to his family regarding what to wear when taking a brief trip to the store: wear what you would wear if you had to get out of your car to give a police report, or give an interview, or talk to someone about an accident. he told his wife and children this advice, and discouraged his wife from leaving the house in bathrobes, or in hair curlers. that being said stay away from PJ bottoms. a general rule of thumb would be to wear something into the club that won't look odd if there's an emergency evacuation, a police incident, or anything else that puts you in broad daylight. some of the dancers laugh behind PL's backs when they see them in apparel that's obviously worn for a 'purpose'.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @joewebber some dancers might laugh but yet their co-workers still give dances to those same guys and help them with their 'purpose' for money. That guy is there for a purpose indeed, and it obviously doesn't include impressing dancers. To be honest I think the guy that IS there to impress dancers is wasting his time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There may be dancers that avoid guys in sweats and there may be dancers that $eek them out on the assumption he's there to have a good time and likely there to buy dances
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ vs being a spectator or the dreaded time-waster
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    O goody we haven’t discussed lap dance clothing in a while lol
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Papi you bring up an interesting point and actually I'm gonna head over to stripperweb to see if there exists a thread that actually ranks the worst club customers. You named three that I know dancers hate, but never listed in order. Time wasters, Club furniture aka spectators, and sweatpants boner man. I'd think that sweatpants boner man would at least rank higher than the other two, since at least that guy is spending money whereas the club furniture isn't, and time wasters MIGHT spend money but she has to spend way too much time with him to earn it. @Nicespice if it's not too much trouble who are the worst customers from absolute worst to least worst?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If there's 500 discussion threads about what pants to wear to the club, I'd be surprised at such a low number... Jeans and the thicker work pants are no good (for the dancer or you). But, Carhartt makes lightweight cotton work pants (and shorts) that are good. You can also get very lightweight hiking pants that are good. I offer these options for those who, like me, sometimes go straight from a normal social or casual professional setting straight to the club, and don't have the opportunity to change into perv pants.
  • roshi
    5 years ago
    @TFP thanks for the suggestions I’m gonna look into those. The sweatpants I wore are black with pockets so they’re definitely not the worst option but I could use a few different options now. And yeah I’m in the nor cal area and I go to sf and sac clubs, this instance was centerfolds in Rancho. I’d imagine none of the sac clubs will have a problem with it ever. There was no issue and yeah I could care less if the classy ones want nothing to do with me because of it lol. I’m mostly upset my dumbass was wearing uncomfortable jeans this whole time cause I thought it was protocol.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    That's what great about tuscl, a chance to learn about our interests and improve one's leisure time. I've picked up a number of SC tips here.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I scoff at all you suckers who wear pants to a strip club!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’m guessing your a Scotsman, woolen kilts make my junk itch. Lol
  • ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    I"m in a job where I can wear jeans or slacks; always slacks. Don't want the SO to ask why I'm wearing slacks today when I normally wear jeans. I like slacks that are thin and soft. Switched from briefs to boxers years ago, when SO wanted to get pregnant. I stick with boxers when wearing slacks, because I think it looks smoother (I tell the SO). In truth, boxers really help the LD experience. On the rare occasions when I can wear shorts, boxers under shorts enable very easy access. And I'm all about helping dancers have an easier time.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    @OP yeah we all on the sweat pants basketball short quickly dry cargo nylon short pajama pant kilt thang, welcome to the club lol
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Congrats Roshi, you e graduated to a higher level of PLdom! I’d suggest lounge pants. They look somewhat refined yet lighter than sweatpants, to really experience the full contact of an LDK experience to exacerbate your own sexual frustrations by hiring out ejaculatory services at your favorite club with your atf. I’m being serious, you’re doing it the way you should do it, the fun way!
  • RandomName111
    5 years ago
    Athletic pants exist that are stretchy, thin and water *resistant*. Meaning they will eventually soak thru (less of a deal if you have undies or leave immediately). Eddie Bauer has a nice set in fact... very thin, a fake zipper looking thing, pockets and an elastic waist band that's generous. With an untucked polo of the right length and some proper shoes it looks very business casual yet still provides instant access if desired. One thing to keep in mind about the baby powder... if you're going to just be getting dances, that's fine and a good idea, however if you think something might be popping out (wrapped or not) that could cause you some issues (esp if not). Good luck!
  • RandomName111
    5 years ago
    The pants I'm referencing are the Acclivity by the way, at least I think so. That's what is on their website now but I've gotten a few pair from the EB Outlet stores for much less so there's a chance it's a slightly different pant. Paired with a nice set of super thin boxers briefs... excellent experience.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I have pair of polyester tan slacks which have a permanent crease in the legs, look almost like chinos but are so thin that it’s hard to believe that there’s something between us whe I go commando.
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    TFP- no one in this group is concerned about 'impressing' the dancer. my two points were about whether a dancer would be more motivated to approach pajama pants guy or slacks guy. PJ pants guy seems more like crazy or homeless without a whole bunch of money or common sense. and my other point being if there's a urgent situation in the club, don't get stuck in the club with the bright lights on or out in the parking lot in broad daylight wearing pajama pants.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @joewebber I think any PL on these forums who wears pajama bottoms, sweatpants, or any other thin type of pants/shirts isn't gonna be shy about approaching the dancer he wants and asking for dances. For me, I've noticed it doesn't matter what I'm wearing. Since I'm black I just don't get approached as often as other races, simple as that. As I've said before, I've been to the club with both my Asian and white friend, dressed in the same slacks and dress shirt as they were. And in all instances, the girls approached the Asian guy first, my white friend second, and me last. If it's me there in shorts and then an older white guy there in shorts, the older white guy gets approached first. I think even if I had been wearing slacks and a dress shirt, that older white guy in shorts still would have been approached first. So I'm passed the waiting on getting approached bit. I see who I like and approach her, thin shorts and all. They never turn me down, but I can quickly see in one dance or two if she's down for some serious grinding into LDK action or not. And like Papi said earlier, if she doesn't approach then maybe it shows what kind of dancer she is (not up for some real fun). At that point we're better off not even testing them out to see if they're worth spending long term money on. As for the urgent situation thing, that's happened to me exactly zero times in over ten years of clubbing. And if it did happen, I'm not worried about what I'm wearing at that point. It would just be a sea of PLs inside/outside a strip club, simple as that.
  • roshi
    5 years ago
    As a fellow black guy I feel you there TFP. Another reason why I’m like fuck it to trying to dress to impress. I just would hate to be labeled a thug or some crap but I don’t give off that vibe regardless so it’s whatever.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    this is why i am now allmost exclussivly tj. and hk. and i am mostly blanco.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    not that there is anything wrog as to being so fucking white as I am
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    damn (damn)... I forgot to add parentheses.
  • Nycdance
    5 years ago
    I'd recommend looking into a pair of pants from Rhone (can wait for their sales, happens often). I own a few pairs of Destroyers, they are intended for activewear/hiking but are very thin and silky in texture, yet looks very dressy and has enough pockets for me to keep my wallet + a bunch of $1s and $20s. I've been complimented by strippers about them virtually every trip to Flash Dancers (haha). They basically look like dressy pants in the dark, feels silky for the girls, and are thin enough (but waterproof!) you will have a good experience.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I'll break this down from my experience: 1. Be aware of the club's dress code, if any. Call them and ask. Simple. They will tell you if they have a code like "no shorts" or "no hats" because they do not want to turn away business just because of teh dress code. 2. Assuming no dress code (or a very relaxed one), then I select my attire specifically because it tends to indicate my intent: - Jeans, or dress slacks means I'm there to stare, maybe tip at the rail, or get some laps. (Unless it's a rather high-end club. Then it means I have cash, I'm freshly showered, and I might be generous to the dancer(s) who takes good care of me.) I generally only go this way when I wasn't planning on going to a club, or I am will business colleagues or casual acquaintances who do not (as far as I know) monger. - Thin pants (sweats, poly athletic, even very thin cotton dress) means I want OTP stick shifting at a minimum. If they have no belt and use a drawstring, that means easy access for the dancer. - Thin, baggy (or extra baggy - i.e.: 2 sizes too big for you) shorts, with pockets means I want hands on my junk, or more. - Think shorts without pockets - I don't wear these. As someone mentioned above, I don't want to seen wearing these if an incident occurs. 3. Look around the club at other PL's. Especially on day shift, if you see that over 50% of the PL's are wearing shorts, then join the fun, because every (day shift) dancer knows those guys are hoping for (but many don't have the funds or the game for) HJ+. It's not a secret, it's expected. 4. The overriding theme about all of these posts (and fuck there are MANY), is whatever you wear it should be soft and then. Baggy is better (easier access for the dancer) and commando removes one more layer of barrier between her and your desploogination opportunity. Wearing strategically thin attire allows for a higher level of "extra's willing" dancer self-selection. If she is offended or weary of guys wearing shorts, she's unlikely to be interested in providing extras - or at least extras TO YOU. lol Finally, do some creative shopping and get what works for you. Start by searching for thin pants, or cotton shorts, or whatever and see what happens. Buy one or two items you think look useful and test them out. You are looking at maybe a $50-$100 investment in research. That's about 3 to 5 dances to find something that will make hundreds of future dances better for you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm amazed at how how much thought / effort goes into this topic... Comfortable cotton pants; not jeans / canvas pants. Not rocket science.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Ok, time to chime in on this one.... go to a uniform store and buy a pair of scrubs. First you are a doctor getting off work, second easy access with drawstrings and third nice and soft.....
  • latinalover69
    5 years ago
    This summer in L.A. I've been rocking shorts and flip flops. That's the best!
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Good advice. Two more minor additions. Find athletic pants with pockets, ideally one or more rear pockets with a zipper. This will allow you to carry supplies (keys, wallet, phone, condoms) in a secure location that does not interfere with a good grind. Also, I recommend black or dark colored pants to hide any wet spots.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Where I'm from, we call 'em private room pants...🌞
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damn guys?! Just unzip, remove the belt, and let her do the rest! My dancers usually do not disappoint me. They assist me with breathing room.
  • Reamrodder
    5 years ago
    I have found the best underwear next to commando for SCs! It’s genius. Full mobility and still absorbent. Naturemore Mens Sexy Modal Youth Sexy Boxer Underwear Royal Blue [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ fucking brilliant! LMAO it's as if the designer is a bonafide TUSCL LDKer. 😂🤣👏👍👍
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Lol... too funny! They oughta sell em in vending machines in every SC in the country...🤑💧🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL @EndlessSummer. Here's my go to pants: [view link] I go commando or wear underwear with them.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^ Oooh, obviously, a consummate professional.. Bet those are lots of fun to slide around on! 😏🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ @EndlessSummer IMHO it is completely unprofessional, poor form actually, to transfer any jizz stains onto a stripper. And yes I have had many strippers feel their texture and say, "ooh nice". And as they say in golf..."thin to win". 🏌️
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^ I'm not a golfer, but maybe I should be if this is the motto...😏🌞😉 Love that you're such a considerate patron... keep up the bad work!!!!! 💋
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Wow @SLD you scolded about me giving $100 tips to dancers at the end of VIPs. Meanwhile you're out here buying $125 pairs of pants to LDK in. I've got no problem with that BTW. If my much cheaper clothing options weren't already certified LDK leak proof for me I might look into a pair.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP but mine was a one time cost. And I'm talking numerous LDKs in the tens if not hundreds. And they are stupid easy to wash. I'll stack my ROI for spending on them over yours! Plus I use them for actual golf so I would have paid for them anyway. That's how I found them for LDKs. And the fabric is a super thin dual layer completely waterproof. The feeling is phenomenal compared to any cloth material. Seriously my LDK brutha. Get a pair. You're welcome. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ And LMAO one $100 tip of yours would almost pay for those pants which you could use hundreds of times. So there. 😜
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @SLD the shorts/pants I use for clubbing feel excellent when getting a dance and I also wear them normally. I doubt the difference between the shorts I wear and those golf pants of yours is equal to the difference between dial up internet and fiber optic. You say you golf which is cool. But surely you have more than one pair of those pants, right? Like if you go to the club one night and LDK and you wanna go to the club again in the same week, or you wanna golf. I doubt you go to the cleaners that often. Having even, say, three pair of those pants = $375 which is a good chunk of change to spend. You're right that you can use them a bunch of times though, at least there's that. But I can also use my $20 shorts from Kohl's a bunch lol. Also, I thought golf was a rich man's game? I'm surprised you think $100 tip is too much money then. I'd imagine my tips are chump change to what some other guys are tipping. We've already been over that part before though. For one I don't tip every girl $100, just the ones that give me a phenomenal dance. Also, I'm not thinking return on investment when giving a tip. It's simply 'thank you for giving me a sensational dance'.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL I just have that one pair. LMAO that you rehashed the $100 tip thing. Please note that $100 tip + $20 shorts just about equals my golf pants cost. So can we just call it a draw?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Hi Re-sharing same thoughts on same topic: I don’t talk to or avoid a customer based on his attire UNLESS he is grungy OR wearing pajama pants. Just don’t, you look so stupid at the very least. Jeans never bother me UNLESS they are the crisp super dark Levi’s type, ow, my freaking skin. I do not mind dancing for someone in somewhat thin pants but I will remind you guys from earlier conversations that these pants should have a shelf life where you throw them away at some point because They start to smell like pee They start to smell like ball sweat And that is a great way to waste your money on a crappy dance because I do not want to be close to, grind on, smell, or smell like pee and balls. If you want to wear these kinds of pants, or jeez, what am I saying—all pants, but these in particular—they need to be clean and not old. I dumped a regular earlier this year because his pants smelled so bad and every time I danced for him I would be fighting off gagging because of the smell. He was a clean guy but the pants he wore were swishy pants. Enjoy your dances, I’m happy to oblige, please wear clean pants and don’t hold onto these kinds of pants for longer than you should.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^ @PSD, what kind of customers are you speaking about? From the sound of it it seems like those guys are oblivious of the concept of washing their pants after wearing them. If they're not doing that I would guess that they also have other more serious issues including not washing themselves.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I agree. I've got 2 identical pair of black shorts that I have been wearing to the clubs for at least 10 years because I have not found anything better and I'll keep wearing them unless I get too fat to get into them.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    3OSU this is not an isolated once or twice kinda thing and it happens with jeans too. Wear your pants 10 years, just saying, if you’re grody I won’t be as enthusiastic with my dances. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    > And that is a great way to waste your money on a crappy dance because I do not want to be close to, grind on, smell, or smell like pee and balls. Man I swear...women keep moving the goalposts and creating new standards!!!
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I had a pair of slacks, when the pleated style was in vogue, that were my clubbing pants. I’d walk out of the VIP with a Ron Burgandy hardon tent-poling those pants.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^So I take you're not down with LDK?
  • DunDunnit40
    5 years ago
    I hit club Wax in some fresh ass TH long john pants. They were like joggers so tight on the ankle but loose by the waist. They had pockets but for some reason i thought i'd be turned away. They were pretty much thinner grey sweats, so lol yeahh....But i got in with no issue. I had average dances that felt amazing. I got this nice thick one in my lap and it was a wrap
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion