Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Done with my stripping hiatus.

Naughtyhoney

California Girl

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

A good friend is now the general manager at a club that just got bought out and I’m super excited. I was done with dancing temporarily but this makes it worth it. Does anyone know how new clubs get added ? I can’t find my club and I’d like to add it to my list of places I dance.

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Pertaining to another running thread about pool tables, ever seen a girl getting fucked on a pool table? Strip club, somewhere else?

Glad to hear that you are back.

SJG

Profile picture for Naughtyhoney
Naughtyhoney
•

I haven’t but that sure would be entertaining !

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

To add a new club:

Profile picture for vajmon
vajmon
•

@naughtyhoney, I'd love to see your pussy:)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Naughty, are you one of the marquee girls at Crazy Horse 3?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Welcome back. I'm sure the guys at your club appreciate your return as well.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Hot photos!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Not that you care what I think. But I like the darker hair better on you. I think it matches your skin tone better. You are a pretty girl.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

💃🏻👀

👏👏👏

😍😍😍😍

💵💵💵🍹🍹

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Definitely add the new club so we ricks can perform a inspection. Or a “rickspection” as we call it.

The female hairless ape in your avatar looks hot. If that is you the rickspection team may have to be a team of A-list ricks. I’ll try to put a team together that includes myself, the coconut crab, the vulture, the turtle, and the dugan.

ROAR!!!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

“But I like the darker hair better on you. I think it matches your skin tone better.”

the last time I saw one of my favs, she had changed her hair color to black. before the change, it matched her skin tone perfectly. I know exactly what you mean, warrior15. I wonder color it will be today 🤔

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Glad to see you post again. 🤠

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Welcome back 😊

Profile picture for nofuglies
nofuglies
•

Who'd you rather? nicespice vs Naughtyhoney

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Both.

Duh.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Why isn’t my wife in this competition? 🔪🔪🔪

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Unless I missed something, no one knows what blahblah looks like. So, she's at a disadvantage for this competition.

Profile picture for SonofaPreacherMan
SonofaPreacherMan
•

Nicespice us awesome in person. Naughtyhoney needs to visit Dallas. Then a proper comparison can be made. :)

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

@CMI for a second she had a cool shot of her new boobs in a red tank top. Looked like her verification photo since it had "TUSCL" and some random numbers. Looked decent enough from what I saw.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Nice pics Welcome back. My memory isn't good or I disappeared when you were last here. I don't post often anyway though.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Welcome back! I like the auburn hair!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I've never seen a girl getting fucked on a pool table either.

But I did see a "virtual centerfold" in an issue of Huster, and animation, like a strip club dancer playing pool, then giving a nice pussy show from the top of the pool table.

But I know at the Condor Club in San Francisco, decades ago there was an incident. Manager and a stripper were fucking on the top of the grand piano. But somehow a switch got tripped and winches started lifting the piano up on cables. Both parties got killed when it reached the ceiling.

I guess it was just the man who was killed, but the woman had to lie there under him until morning. 1983

SJG

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Nicespice VE Naughtyhoney? Well, I only have one for comparison. Have not met the other.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement