tuscl

Kissing: mouth, breasts, or pussy. What's your favorite?

Sunday, August 11, 2019 3:43 AM
What's your favorite to kiss (lick or suck on)? A woman's mouth, breasts, or pussy? (Kind of an alternate discussion to the cleavage vs camel toe)

36 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think the answer to this is All of the Above. But if I have to chose one, I will kiss her lips while using my hands on the other parts.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    Good answer warrior. My fave would be pussy. Mouth/lips second fave. Maybe not with all women though as some have better looking parts in one area compared to the other.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    IRL pussy. ITC boobs. To me, mouth kissing is just a prelude to the better stuff.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I agree with Warrior. I love kissing them all, but if I had to choose, the mouth is an easy pick. It’s the only part that will kiss you back.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    For breakfast, her mouth. For lunch, her breasts. For a midafternoon snack, her pussy. For supper, I want it all!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Seems like lips is the hardest thing to get. So I put put it at the top but I've noticed that some are into anal. Whenever I ask for a BBBJ they tell me to kiss their ass.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Mouth, leading to the rest eventually.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Sorry forgot laugh at Shadows one liner...pretty good.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @drevil. I don’t know, man ... I swear this one chick had her pussy kiss back !
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Why play favorites?
  • MissBoddy
    5 years ago
    You boys are bad !!!!! 😈........LOL
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    love it all...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Big natural boobs is my biggest weakness and what I give my most attention to
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Riddle of the day: How can you tell what a guy's dick tastes like ? Kiss a stripper working in an extras club on the lips.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Edit corr: "on her mouth." sub on the lips.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    To me kissing on the mouth is about affection and intemacy, so while it is my favorite I do not do it often (never p4p). In p4p, I almost never kiss the kitty on the first meet, if I had a good time and want to see her again I might DATY on a second or third meet up. Kissing the boobs is fun but with some many enhancements, many have lost the sensitivity that made kissing them fun in the first place.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Im nor sure if the OP was just talking strippers or if it was women in general as some of the answers have had a stripper tilt. Im going to base it on women in general. And for that the answer is All of the above.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ditto.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    My preference: 1. Pussy, 2. Breasts, 3. Lips TxTittyFag's preference: 1. Nutsack, 2, Shaft, 3. Tip of the head
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ now we know who is behind the tittyfag troll account. Letting your secrets out eh?
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Mouth then breasts.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    Mouth first, love it when they kiss back.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Breasts
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    In real life: mouth, breasts, sex. As Dr.E says, mouths kiss back. So mouths often, nipples/breasts daily, pussy when above has certain effect. ITC, only boobs.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Toss-up between A & C, generally speaking.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Only if they are flapper jack tiddys and HUGE
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Tata. But not any ol titties will do. Also...no stripper ever let me go full throttle😓. Most girls I never want to kiss on the mouth. You have to be a particular type of beautiful for me to do so. Like breath taking
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Is her torso an option? A well defined torso (and chest) will drive me wild. Nothing sexier than an in shape, not scrawny figure.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Kissing is the best.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well in most situations the woman will be clothed. You can usually kiss her on the mouth before you can undress her. So it starts with kissing on the mouth. Now in strip clubs that may change, titties in the face, sometimes ass and pussy in the face. But I would still say that if you want to engage with her, you want to get her DFKing asap. SJG After the swimming pool stuff; check out the girl playing the electric mandolin! I guess she is wearing a flapper dress, unhindered by a bra. Like her big tits. Looks rather tall. And I love the full thighs. Anyone know who she is? Would not be easy to assemble a group of musicians who could play this so well, so much like the original recording. But I really like that one girl. My tastes have changed, post marriage. [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Estafador Is her torso an option? A well defined torso (and chest) will drive me wild. Nothing sexier than an in shape, not scrawny figure. Absolutely should be an option. Love kissing a sexy midriff.
  • Dain
    5 years ago
    Pussy, mouth, tits--in that order.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I think the best answer is....whichever she enjoys most. The point is to get her excited so she'll do what you want her to do, right? I've had women who were too uptight to enjoy DATY.....I've had others who's nipples just weren't that sensitive. I just move from one to another and try to figure out which combination gets them the hottest and go from there.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got a big mouth. I kiss em all at the same time
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    What's your favorite? The next one.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dam skippy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion