Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Camel toe or cleavage what’s your favorite?

Musterd21

Indiana

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have liked both since I was a little boy some 60+ years. I always wondered how others felt.

Replies (45)Latest

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Cleavage all day, everyday! Never really got into the camel toe and certainly don’t like moose knuckle. .

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'm not much of a tit guy, so predictably, cleavage is ... well, I'm still a guy, I like it. But cameltoe is hot

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I wonder what some of the ladies on here would say.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Cleavage is my choice but I still admire an attractive camel toe.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Camel Toe, up close, like stage side, its a real turn on.

SJG

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Cleavage, cleavage, cleavage!!!

Profile picture for AtAboy
AtAboy
•

Cleavage

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Cleavage with a hint of cameltoe

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^ That's right. Don't need to get her clothes off to initiate the front room makeout session.

Best to undress women in stages, not all at once.

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Def like both - I like everything about a woman from full lips to large-breasts, wide-hips; meaty-thighs; big ass; and big camel-toe - I like everything, but big natural full-boobs with a nice-cleavage is probably what I would pick if I had to pick one.

Earlier today I saw a short thick Latina w/ some supa-tight jeans and her camel-toe showed even thru her jeans (I guess b/c they were so tight on her) - def had my attention; it was as if that meaty camel-toe was talking to me.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

🐫

Profile picture for Stephanie4life
Stephanie4life
•

I like both.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Cleavage.

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

Cleavage.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

🐪 toe

I had a CF that wore yoga pants all time. Her camel toe was prominent and would get me hard just from seeing it.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Cleavage

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Camel cleavage

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Yes.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

camel toe. but definently cleavage of nice c cups and d cups grab my attention too.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Cleavage

I started using the dashhound system and i get flashed more cleavage than ever!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

As 111 said:

"Cleavage all day, everyday! "

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I prefer the Cleavage however it made me think back to a buddy from Sweden, he would refer to the camel toe as the girl cutting the cake. We were in college together and he would ask a girl "whose birthday is it?.... I can see you are cutting the cake"

Then Papi's situation with a thicker girl made me wonder if it was a camel toe or a moose knuckle

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Cleavage is my favorite. But am happy to see Carmel toe.

Lopaw +1

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Crotch cleavage.

Although Lopaw’s answer was good too.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Toe, easily. Cleavage is common.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Voices,

And that is why I prefer it. Often there for my viewing pleasure.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Cleavage is universal in strip clubs. But panties that fit right to show camel toe are a special treat.

SJG

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

I think women look sexy in a short skirt so Cleavage. I like to just imagine why’s at the top of those long sexy legs.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

How about when the sides of the thing ride up just above the waist.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Thong not thing lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I recall once getting dances from a brickhouse thick AA that was wearing Daisy Duke shorts - I told her prior to getting dances that I liked getting them w/ her wearing a g-string vs the Daisy Dukes that although looked sexy, covered most of her ass - she said she didn't like wearing g-strings b/c she had a very-fat pussy that was hard to cover w/ most g-strings that were sexy - but I didn't wanna get LDs w/ her wearing shorts so she borrowed a g-string and then as she comes out of the dressing-room to where I was sitting and is standing in front me me she says "see what I mean" - she had some fat pussy lips spilling out of the g-string - I like big fat pussy lips and it wasn't that hers looked unnaturally huge like some kinda deformity; she was just endowed everywhere being a full-figured woman with big natural DDs and big-ole thighs; hips; and ass; and had the big pussy to match.

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

Toe.

Profile picture for Evasparkling
Evasparkling
•

Camel toes...

I love the ones that are Meaty...

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Cleavage

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

I'm an assman - enjoy a nice booty line over anything else.

Let's stop fighting ! this girl has fine trifecta !

If the links don't make it - apologies in advance.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I like a camel toe. I love meaty pussy lips, and seeing them through panties is a major turn on.

Cleavage is great too. But I prefer lippy girls.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Cleavage, for sure. Proud, public cleavage. Often. Camel toe, an ok surprise, but more of a hidden glance.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

I'm a leg an ass man....that said, camel toe isn't usually that flattering. Cleavage is fine too but neither of these really gets me going.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

As much as I like cleavage, seeing a hottie in tight-fitting yoga pants that accentuate her camel toe will always prompt me to interrupt my front room makeout session and turn my head and stare.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Toe. Search Karmen Bella on your favorite porn site. Yum.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Camel toe and cleavage require clothes. I'll pick pussy lips and nipples every time.

Profile picture for MissBoddy
MissBoddy
•

Men are always talking to my chest and not my lower area so that should give you some kind of an idea of what the majority of you gentlemen are interested in.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Only if they flapper jack tiddys and HUGE

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Both

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement